• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calin5971
    replied
    Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

I apologize for my late response.

We are sorry that the Belgium Registered is unavailable at that time,this is why we shipped your item out with Singapore Post.
    Please rest assured that we will take responsible for your order.
    Please recontact us once the order arrives,then we will offer you the right solution for your case,
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com
    Hi, i made another order to you W1802281333592442 by selecting Belgium Post. Could you please transmit to the packing team that if again this method is unavailable i would like to cancel my order and a refund it. So this order is valid only with the method selected Belgium Post.

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post
    Order number: WB1712282119167280
    We sincerely empathize with your situation and we feel sorry about this.
    We will solve this issue for you via ticket.
    Please let me know if you need any extra help . We apologize again for any inconvenience caused.
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Leave a comment:

• DhiJay23
    replied
    Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

We sincerely apologize for this issue.
    May I know your order number? You can find it in :My account>>My orders https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1.
    We will do our best to help.
    Please let me know if you need further assistance.
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com
    Order number: WB1712282119167280

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post
    really having a bad experienced. Spent my money and its been 2 months now still waiting for my order and asked for a full refund and been waiting for a month now to get my refund back.
    We sincerely apologize for this issue.
    May I know your order number? You can find it in :My account>>My orders https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1.
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by calin5971 View Post
    Hi, I have an issue with my order WP1802130418306067 which has been shipped out with Singapore Post instead of Belgium Registered, as I specifically choose at checkout.
    Since the package was not yet handed to the courier (just electronic data sent) I asked Gearbest on Messenger to stop shipping it and change it to the correct courier (Belgium) No reply since morning (7 hours passed). Please help!!! Otherwise I will be charged for VAT 19% in my country.
    I apologize for my late response.

We are sorry that the Belgium Registered is unavailable at that time,this is why we shipped your item out with Singapore Post.
    Please rest assured that we will take responsible for your order.
    Please recontact us once the order arrives,then we will offer you the right solution for your case,
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
    Clarification of some delivery options.

I added an item to my cart and then, whilst going through the checkout process, was presented with quite a list of delivery options.

Under the Priority Line there is the choice of:

UK Express - £0.00
    UK priority mail - £0.00
    EU Express - £1.32 (Longest delivery time)

I do not know which is best to choose, so can you clarify what UK courier is used for each option and what the charge for the EU Express is for, as this does seem to have the longest delivery time, so seems odd for there to be a charge for slower delivery.

Thanks
    Hi Friends,
    Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the delay in replying to your inquiry, which was due to Chinese New Year Vacation.
    Our normal service resumes from this week.
    Please be patient as we are doing our best to clear our backlog of inquiries.

Could you please PM your address in details and the link of the item you are interesting.
    So that we are able to check it.
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Chinese Festival Holidays Finish this week.
    They should be able to resolve some stage next week, suggest you supply your original Purchase order Number as well...

Leave a comment:

• SAMYKOKA
    replied
    Hi ,
    i have a very hard time with GearBest !
    the Shipping company ( DHL ) failed to deliver my package ( 3D printer ) to me because they couldn't get the needed custom clearance . they contacted me and i told them to return the package back
    to GearBest .

DHL shipped the package back to Gearbest ( tracking No 9788045385 ) and Gearbest had already received the package .

Now , they must refund me at least the basic price of the 3d printer but they told me they can't !!!!!!
    What is this ?
    you (GearBest) got your shipment back , i need my money !!

Leave a comment:

• Sameer43
    replied
    do you have a firware for T96N rk3229? software and guide how to upload please

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    commented on 's reply
    It's Chinese holidays since last Friday until next Monday.

• DhiJay23
    replied
    really having a bad experienced. Spent my money and its been 2 months now still waiting for my order and asked for a full refund and been waiting for a month now to get my refund back.

Leave a comment:

• calin5971
    replied
    Hi, I have an issue with my order WP1802130418306067 which has been shipped out with Singapore Post instead of Belgium Registered, as I specifically choose at checkout.
    Since the package was not yet handed to the courier (just electronic data sent) I asked Gearbest on Messenger to stop shipping it and change it to the correct courier (Belgium) No reply since morning (7 hours passed). Please help!!! Otherwise I will be charged for VAT 19% in my country.

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I ran into the same situation with Geekbuying, all those shipping options for the US. Some did not make any sense, I closed my eyes, crossed my fingers and picked one.
    Yes it does seem something of a lottery.

We have a couple of really dodgy couriers in the UK, so keen to avoid having to deal with them.

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

I added an item to my cart and then, whilst going through the checkout process, was presented with quite a list of delivery options.

UK Express - £0.00
    UK priority mail - £0.00

I do not know which is best to choose, so can you clarify what UK courier is used for each option and what the charge for the EU Express is for, as this does seem to have the longest delivery time, so seems odd for there to be a charge for slower delivery.

Thanks
    I ran into the same situation with Geekbuying, all those shipping options for the US. Some did not make any sense, I closed my eyes, crossed my fingers and picked one.

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied

UK Express - £0.00
    UK priority mail - £0.00

Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X