This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order #: W1512102007284384

Can you please answer my below simple questions.

1) I chose Netherlands Post for shipping at checkout. Why is this partial shipment being sent via Sweden Post Registered?

2) The tracking number provided Q**********XX is not a valid Sweden Post tracking number. When can I expect the real number?

3) Why was the order split? I wanted everything shipped together via Netherlands Post

4) For the items that have not yet shipped when can I expect these to be sent out?

I've had terrible experience with Sweden Post in the past where shipments take twice as long to arrive and sometimes never do.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurf_Prince View Post
      Order #: W1512102007284384

Can you please answer my below simple questions.

1) I chose Netherlands Post for shipping at checkout. Why is this partial shipment being sent via Sweden Post Registered?

2) The tracking number provided Q**********XX is not a valid Sweden Post tracking number. When can I expect the real number?

3) Why was the order split? I wanted everything shipped together via Netherlands Post

4) For the items that have not yet shipped when can I expect these to be sent out?

I've had terrible experience with Sweden Post in the past where shipments take twice as long to arrive and sometimes never do.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hi dear,
      Sorry for the inconvenience.
      The Netherlands Post you chose will charge you extra money but we didn't find it in your order , by the way , http://www.gearbest.com/iphone-power...pp_263761.html this product is not accepted by the Netherlands Post.
      And the tracking number is true ,but the Logistics companies always update in 5 days.
      And we separate the orders because the not shipped two products is in transfer and we want you to receive products faster so we split it.
      And for the items not shipped will be sent out within 3-5 days.
      Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
      Grace

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
      #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Hi dear,
        Sorry for the inconvenience.
        The Netherlands Post you chose will charge you extra money but we didn't find it in your order , by the way , http://www.gearbest.com/iphone-power...pp_263761.html this product is not accepted by the Netherlands Post.
        And the tracking number is true ,but the Logistics companies always update in 5 days.
        And we separate the orders because the not shipped two products is in transfer and we want you to receive products faster so we split it.
        And for the items not shipped will be sent out within 3-5 days.
        Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
        Grace
        Hi Grace,

Thanks for the update.

I think I see the problem. My order total was over $40 which would have qualified for free shipping with tracking info via Netherlands Post. When I used my credits this changed since my new total was below $40 USD. I'll have to be more careful in future when on your checkout page.
        I've had Power Banks shipped from other re-sellers via Netherlands Post so you may want to verify this info.
        I'll check tracking again in 5 days as you suggested.
        Which service will be used to ship the remaining items?

Comment

Originally posted by Smurf_Prince View Post
          Hi Grace,

Thanks for the update.

I think I see the problem. My order total was over $40 which would have qualified for free shipping with tracking info via Netherlands Post. When I used my credits this changed since my new total was below $40 USD. I'll have to be more careful in future when on your checkout page.
          I've had Power Banks shipped from other re-sellers via Netherlands Post so you may want to verify this info.
          I'll check tracking again in 5 days as you suggested.
          Which service will be used to ship the remaining items?

Hi dear,
          Thank you for your support.
          The Netherlands Post is mentioned that this product could not be shipped by them. I wonder if it is the problem about the brand ?
          And the remaining items will be shipped by Sweden Post Registered.
          Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
          Grace

Comment

Hi dear,
            I feel so sorry about your problem.
            I've asked the custom center to answer your ticket.
            Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
            Grace

Hi dear
            So I finally got a mail stating that a part of my order is shipped, and that the other items will be shipped latee on.
            first of all - I did not confirm I only want part of my order.
            second - 15 days after my PayPal was charged and yet - the other items have not been shipped.
            thirdly - the tracking number shows, 5 days later - that the item is still "pre-advised".
            as for my tickets, got 2 C/P replies, that said absolutly nothing.

and ofcourse, You've ignored all my requests on the comments of the order, and labeled the package wrong.
            Needless to say how much I am disapointed of all this, and considering to dispute the deal with PayPal, unless I get some assurences my complete order is on the way.

Best Regards,
            MornK

Comment

Hi dear,
              Sorry that I looked missed your message.
              There is some problems with the product you brought .
              Because of the CPU of Intel company does not match the newest product perfectly so we sent the product to rework.
              So it may take a few days before the products got back.
              It's happened to all stores not only Gearbest.
              In my advice, I'd better choose another one such as : http://www.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_263284.html
              I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and I hope it could help you.

Best Regards,
              Grace
              Hi Grace,

Is the situation still same? Because some other stores started to sell again.

Regards
              Last edited by ruudroam; 12-14-2015, 22:56.

Comment

Where is my order?

So it seems like this is about the only place Gearbest actually reply to messages.... I placed an order 2 weeks ago, was supposed to be delivered 'in 3 to 7 working days' since I paid extra for expedited delivery.

The tracking (via DHL) shows 'shipment information received' on the 6th of December, and then nothing since then... which makes me think it hasn't even left the warehouse.

Doing some research online shows this isn't a unique situation, and I'm starting to think I'll never see my order.

I've tried the live chat ('sorry, we're too busy') and submitting a ticket (no response 48 hours later).

My order number is WW1512020357236796 if anyone from Gearbest does actually read and respond here.

For the moderators of Freaktab: I would be giving a lot of thought to whether I wanted my site to be associated with what appears to be a pretty shady operator.
                Last edited by blinkone; 12-15-2015, 12:41.

Comment

Originally posted by ruudroam View Post

Hi Grace,

Is the situation still same? Because some other stores started to sell again.

Regards

Hi dear,
                  All stores are the same.
                  Maybe they sell again with no stock.
                  We will try our best to urge the supplier.
                  Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                  Grace

Comment

Maybe you should have policy with suppliers if they don't have product ordered within a set time frame 2 days 5 days ect that prompts a automatic question to buyer re refund or continue to wait for stock.
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

still waiting for your reply Grace.

Comment

Originally posted by MornK View Post

Hi dear
                        So I finally got a mail stating that a part of my order is shipped, and that the other items will be shipped latee on.
                        first of all - I did not confirm I only want part of my order.
                        second - 15 days after my PayPal was charged and yet - the other items have not been shipped.
                        thirdly - the tracking number shows, 5 days later - that the item is still "pre-advised".
                        as for my tickets, got 2 C/P replies, that said absolutly nothing.

and ofcourse, You've ignored all my requests on the comments of the order, and labeled the package wrong.
                        Needless to say how much I am disapointed of all this, and considering to dispute the deal with PayPal, unless I get some assurences my complete order is on the way.

Best Regards,
                        MornK
                        Hi dear,
                        Really sorry to bring you inconvenience.
                        The Netherlands post surface mail is limited the packages' size and weight , so we have to send to you in two packages.
                        And the two packages are all sent out now.
                        But because of the peak seasons,many many Logistics companies are very busy and face their warehouse explosion,so the delivery time will be longer and the tracking information will be updated slower than usual , hope you could understand.
                        Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                        Grace

Comment

Originally posted by Deicist View Post
                          Where is my order?

So it seems like this is about the only place Gearbest actually reply to messages.... I placed an order 2 weeks ago, was supposed to be delivered 'in 3 to 7 working days' since I paid extra for expedited delivery.

The tracking (via DHL) shows 'shipment information received' on the 6th of December, and then nothing since then... which makes me think it hasn't even left the warehouse.

Doing some research online shows this isn't a unique situation, and I'm starting to think I'll never see my order.

I've tried the live chat ('sorry, we're too busy') and submitting a ticket (no response 48 hours later).

My order number is WW1512020357236796 if anyone from Gearbest does actually read and respond here.

For the moderators of Freaktab: I would be giving a lot of thought to whether I wanted my site to be associated with what appears to be a pretty shady operator.

Hi dear,
                          Really sorry for the inconvenience.
                          I have asked the custom center to reply your ticket.
                          Because of the promotions such as 11.11 Sale and Black Friday and Cyber Monday and Christmas promotion , there are too many of orders and too many of packages here.
                          As I know ,the DHL company warehouse explosion ,and many of the Logistics companies are the same .
                          So the tracking time will take a little longer and the information updating will be a little slower than usual.
                          And I have seen that your package is in Singapore now, maybe you could contact the DHL company for your package.
                          Hope you could understand.
                          And hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                          Grace

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                            Maybe you should have policy with suppliers if they don't have product ordered within a set time frame 2 days 5 days ect that prompts a automatic question to buyer re refund or continue to wait for stock.

Hi dear,
                            Thank you for your suggestions.
                            The suppliers broken the policy with us because of those not good tablets. And we are trying our best to urge the suppliers and we hope for a stable supply too.
                            And we are now updating our system , but these days we could only find out the out of stock products by manpower and ask those departments to change the status of the product page.
                            So it sometimes not so timely ,hope you could understand.
                            But we could wait for a perfect new system in few months.
                            Thank you again for your support.

Best Regards,
                            Grace

Comment

Hi,

How many days does it take the get the package to DHL?
                              I've already have a tracking number, but it says "Shipment information received", which means they still don't have the package.
                              In addition, I never get any response to my tickets.
                              According to the site's T&C page, Gearbest ships from Shenzhen, but the DHL tracking says that the origin is Singapore. Wouldn't have Hong Kong been closer?
                              Please tell me you didn't just send the package from Shenzhen to DHL in Singapore, just for DHL to take it to the UK.

Order No.: WW1512050605343845
                              Ticket No: T15121507097
                              Last edited by hoffmannj; 12-16-2015, 15:18.

Comment

Hello Gearbest,
                                I was hoping you could help me. You provided a tracking number for my order that begins with "UF" followed by 14 numbers. When I click on the link in my order to track it, it says this tracking number cannot be found. The image of the shipment you provided shows SF Express on the label, however, SF Express tracking numbers are only 12 characters long and contain only numbers. A representative at SF Express confirmed this. Can you please tell me what carrier is delivering my order, provide a valid tracking number for that carrier, and tell me where my shipment is now? The order number is W1512020946066557. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X