X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by aris1980 View Post
    Hello, I ordered and paid on 12.12 a smartphone from eu whs. The order no.is WWP1712120052359684.
    Any news from this order?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 3 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Hi,
    We have sent an email to you regarding this issue.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• aris1980
    replied
    Hello, I ordered and paid on 12.12 a smartphone from eu whs. The order no.is WWP1712120052359684.
    Any news from this order?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 3 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• JDfense
    replied
    Hello FreakTabMembers and friends,

I have checked in the internet for the possible leaking issue of Gearbest. One
    German Blogger even talks about hacking, but in fact so far I found no proof for this message in the net.

The source seems to be from
    reddit, where one user told his case with Gearbest. Next Android Authority wrote an article and updated it after the Gearbest statement. Basicly about 150 accounts should be appeared in a pastbin file.

At the moment I see no reason to panic. We have to observe the situation for a while.

Right now I would suggest everbody changes his password in his Gearbest accound and please don't use ever the password from your mail account on other accounts. You don't want that someone can reach out for your Mail account.
    I have changed my password, too.

JD
    Last edited by JDfense; 12-23-2017, 13:07.

Leave a comment:

• gearbest
    replied
    Dear Valued Customers,

We kindly bring your attention to the fact that some unidentified hackers gained large amounts of personal data from other websites and are trying to use this data to deceptively sign into Gearbest. Immediately after identifying this irregularity, we have frozen a few hundred affected accounts and updated our IT system for suspicious IPs. The situation is completely under control.

However, for your personal account security, we kindly recommend that you change your password if you feel that it is too simple (password with a combination of letters, numbers and symbols are considered to be more complex). At the same time, we also recommend that you do not use the same email address and password on different websites.

We will always be 100% committed to maintain our website as a safe and reliable place for your guaranteed shopping experience.

If you have any queries or may need any assistance, please contact our Support Team:
    https://www.facebook.com/gearbest/po...85456898169605

Yours Sincerely
    Gearbest.com

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    commented on 's reply

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    There are reports of a leak of passwords from the Gearbest site.

I think it important for Gearbest to make a statement on this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/7l7ug4/psa_gearbest_customer_details_including_passwords/?platform=hootsuite

https://www.androidauthority.com/gearbest-email-password-hack-leak-breach-825005

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171220_231123-1.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	695719
    Ver.# . 7.1.2
    PLEASE understand I do not presently enjoy this feature/ benefit.
    I have asked FT member Zenix to respond here. He claims such feature in his m8s Pro.
    In the corosponding s912 m8s Pro firmware channel.
    Yes,we have received your information.
    Please kindly wait for the feedback from our supplier.
    Many thanks,

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Hi,
    Could you please provide the date of version and MAC?
    You can find the date of version in system-about,the MAC indicated on the box.
    Thank you
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20171220_231123-1.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	695719
    Ver.# . 7.1.2
    PLEASE understand I do not presently enjoy this feature/ benefit.
    I have asked FT member Zenix to respond here. He claims such feature in his m8s Pro.
    In the corosponding s912 m8s Pro firmware channel.

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied

YES... Owners' Posts within the appropriate device channels here on FT, claim L1 loaded.

Though I received dozens of December promotions via email and messenger, I was not able to re-find the specific GB page.
    But In an attempt to confirm elsewhere, the exact same page content and layout is used by competitors:

https://m.geekbuying.com/item/MECOOL...hoCcVsQAvD_BwE

I do appreciate your request for a possible customer oriented solution. Hopefully, at a minimum, an explanation of corporate thinking that resulted in an appropriate and expected performance feature....
    to be WITHELD from the most popular and expensive m8s device....
    Correct me as needed, the MeCool product line is Not a google certified device. How did We get left behind?

​​​​​- After all, Streaming is the predominant use of the pro version, standard definition is the standard default resolution.
    These factors make for a disappointing and unsatisfying user experience.

- I am willing to test drive any patch or update made available.
    Hi,
    Could you please provide the date of version and MAC?
    You can find the date of version in system-about,the MAC indicated on the box.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied

YES... Owners' Posts within the appropriate device channels here on FT, claim L1 loaded.

Though I received dozens of December promotions via email and messenger, I was not able to re-find the specific GB page.
    But In an attempt to confirm elsewhere, the exact same page content and layout is used by competitors:

I do appreciate your request for a possible customer oriented solution. Hopefully, at a minimum, an explanation of corporate thinking that resulted in an appropriate and expected performance feature....
    Correct me as needed, the MeCool product line is Not a google certified device. How did We get left behind?

​​​​​- After all, Streaming is the predominant use of the pro version, standard definition is the standard default resolution.

​​​​​​​ - I am willing to test drive any patch or update made available.
    We have received your information.

We need to confirm this issue with our technical team and will get back to you with an update as soon as possible. We will then resolve this issue to your satisfaction.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Hi,
    Do you mean this item https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_633835.html?
    Could you please tell us where you saw the advertising?
    We will check it with our supplier,thank you.

​​​​​​​ - I am willing to test drive any patch or update made available.

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by tamonegdje View Post
    I'm not buying anything more from Gearbest. I have more than 20 orders payed, confirmed, but after two days they just send refund without any explanation.
    We sincerely apologize for this issue.
    Could you please PM your order number? You can find it in :My account>>My orders https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1.
    We will do our best to help.
    Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by SAMYKOKA View Post
    i bought a 3d Printer from Gearbest and paid via MasterCard , they send me an email after the paid is confirmed and my bank already sent me a notice that Gearbest completed the transaction
    successfully !!
    after 4 days , my order stats changed from processing to refunded !!
    why ???

they send me an email telling me that i didn't confirmed my payment (?) and that i had to provide them with a copy of my credit card and my ID .
    OK ....
    ordered again ..
    anyone know the url that i should upload this data to them ?

thanks
    waiting for my refund
    Because your order has been held for a standard anti-fraud check by Gearbest.
    Sometimes, unfortunately,online thieves access people's credit card details or Paypal accounts.

Online fraudsters often try to use stolen details to purchase products bought online.

When you pay us your credit card or bank card payment is processed by Paypal and not by your Credit card company directly.

Therefore, we have not seen any of your financial details or your credit card details.
    This is why we have to confirm whether the payment was authorized by the payment account holder or not.

To protect everyone against a small number of fraudsters, we have to apply these payments ID verification checks randomly.

Learn more about it from http://www.gearbest.com/about/verify-payment.html

Could you please PM your order number?
    We will check it for you.

Please feel free to contact us anytime.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Annie, I see the latest m8s Pro mecool boxes are advertised capable of YouTube, and Netflix fhd streaming.

This means they are provided with widevine L1 level permissions? Yes?

If that is the case, how can I obtain this feature and permission level on a 2 month old m8s pro model?

This would be a fantastic benefit, as standard definition resolution on upscale TVs is a horrible experience. Can you help here? Thank you so much!
    Hi,
    Do you mean this item https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_633835.html?
    Could you please tell us where you saw the advertising?
    We will check it with our supplier,thank you.

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    Annie, I see the latest m8s Pro mecool boxes are advertised capable of YouTube, and Netflix fhd streaming.

This means they are provided with widevine L1 level permissions? Yes?

If that is the case, how can I obtain this feature and permission level on a 2 month old m8s pro model?

This would be a fantastic benefit, as standard definition resolution on upscale TVs is a horrible experience. Can you help here? Thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X