X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAMYKOKA
    replied
    OK , i ordered again but i gathered a lot of bad feedback about Gearbest !!! i'm waiting for my refund otherwise i'm going to fill the whole world of bad reviews about them

Leave a comment:

• tamonegdje
    replied
    I'm not buying anything more from Gearbest. I have more than 20 orders payed, confirmed, but after two days they just send refund without any explanation.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    May have to wait till they are back on deck tomorrow...say 15 hours from now as i type ( its a time zone thing)

I know they can be very cautious with card payments due to the nature if the internet don't be offended.

https://support.gearbest.com/en may help

Leave a comment:

• SAMYKOKA
    replied
    i bought a 3d Printer from Gearbest and paid via MasterCard , they send me an email after the paid is confirmed and my bank already sent me a notice that Gearbest completed the transaction
    successfully !!
    after 4 days , my order stats changed from processing to refunded !!
    why ???

they send me an email telling me that i didn't confirmed my payment (?) and that i had to provide them with a copy of my credit card and my ID .
    OK ....
    ordered again ..
    anyone know the url that i should upload this data to them ?

thanks
    waiting for my refund

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post

thank you. Hoping to receive at the end of this month
    Thank you for your reply.
    We sincerely hope you can receive the item as soon as possible.
    If there are any additional problems, please feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you.
    Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt_D View Post

You just sent me a link to https://support.gearbest.com/en. That didn't answer my question. Where is my package?
    The ticket number is AT17121312403.
    This parcel has been updated,could you please check again?
    Could you please check your email address or log on your account?You can find it in "My tickets".
    We are waiting for your reply.

Leave a comment:

• DhiJay23
    replied
    Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Hi,
    We have sent an email to you regarding this issue.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you
    thank you. Hoping to receive at the end of this month

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by devan.d.s View Post
    my order number is W1711301835465590 and my first "tracking number" was AT15121080678330, which turned out to be an invoice number. I contacted DHL myself to see what was there for my address... was given a waybill with the number being 7054302006 and i've gotten no relevant information since and dhl has told me there is no pick-up information for this item at all. I get tracking information online but it does not match up with DHL customer service information i have been given by supervisor's and other's who have contacted the taiwan DHL service. I have requested a refund several times and the subject is being avoided, as i am simply being asked to wait longer. i will not wait longer. i paid 20+$ CAD to have my item within 7 days and this is the 12th day after my item was marked as "shipped out" on gearbest's site in my order list.
    Hi,
    Thank you for your understanding.
    We have offered the solution via ticket.
    Please kindly check it and reply us.

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by Angus05 View Post
    Hi, my order is stuck on processing since many days, the state of the order wasn't changed since I've ordered. Can you help me where my parcel is?

my order number is

W1711161356437104

Waiting for your response,
    thanks
    Hi,
    We have replied your ticket,please kindly check it.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Matt_D
    replied
    Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Hi,
    We have sent an email to you via ticket.
    Thank you
    You just sent me a link to https://support.gearbest.com/en. That didn't answer my question. Where is my package?

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by joana17 View Post
    Hey, I just contacted DHL regarding my shipment and they say that the package was not delivered to them. In their email and on their website it says that they received the shipment information but not the package. Can you resolve the problem as soon as possible, because I need the phone as an urgent matter. Thank you
    Order number: W1712062148546786
    Tracking Number: 8306418864
    We sincerely apologize for this issue.
    We have sent an email to you regarding this issue,could you please check it?
    We are look forward to hearing from you.
    Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post
    Any idea where my parcel is? order:
    W1712041431034225
    Hi,
    We have sent an email to you regarding this issue.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt_D View Post
    Hi, my tracking information has not updated for 3 weeks. My order numnber is W1711121526486417. i tried contacting gearbest through messenger on the update of an inquiry they said they would provide after 5-7 business days but to no avail. Can you tell me where the package is at least? The tracking information just syas that it has been en route to my country for 3 weeks. Waiting for your response.Thanks
    Hi,
    We have sent an email to you via ticket.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• devan.d.s
    replied
    my order number is W1711301835465590 and my first "tracking number" was AT15121080678330, which turned out to be an invoice number. I contacted DHL myself to see what was there for my address... was given a waybill with the number being 7054302006 and i've gotten no relevant information since and dhl has told me there is no pick-up information for this item at all. I get tracking information online but it does not match up with DHL customer service information i have been given by supervisor's and other's who have contacted the taiwan DHL service. I have requested a refund several times and the subject is being avoided, as i am simply being asked to wait longer. i will not wait longer. i paid 20+$ CAD to have my item within 7 days and this is the 12th day after my item was marked as "shipped out" on gearbest's site in my order list.

Leave a comment:

• devan.d.s
    replied
    Originally posted by gearbest View Post

hi,
    pls have a check you Gearbest account first, I think the tracking number will show in your account now.

I have a check and see that your tracking number is 9400110200881517720550, check shipping info here: http://www.kuaidi100.com/
    gearbest

my order number is W1711301835465590 and my first "tracking number" was AT15121080678330, which turned out to be an invoice number. i've gotten no relevant information since and dhl has told me there is no pick-up information for this item. I get tracking information online but it does not match up with DHL customer service information i have been given by supervisor's and other's who have contacted the taiwan DHL service. I have requested a refund several times and the subject is being avoided, as i am simply being asked to wait longer. i will not wait longer. i paid 20+$ CAD to have my item within 7 days and this is the 12th day after my item was marked as "shipped out" on gearbest's site in my order list.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X