X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wattoo View Post
    Dear Gearbest,
    In a period of 3 months i made 4 orders at your companie. Not once the tracking number worked.
    For my last order, W1512280758138137, i was given 05165580204206 as tracking number. This again gives no result on http://www.17track.net/en/
    As i open a ticket for asking when my order will be delivered (sent on 28th december), you give me the same information as above...
    Why is it so hard for your company to give customers the information they deserve? For other companies like yours that has never been a problem.

Best regards,

Hans

Hi dear,
    Here is the information I got from http://www.17track.net/en/

When you buy products from UK warehouse ,you have to track your information through "one world " part from http://www.17track.net/en/.

Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
    Grace

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
    #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by wattoo View Post
      Dear Gearbest,
      In a period of 3 months i made 4 orders at your companie. Not once the tracking number worked.
      For my last order, W1512280758138137, i was given 05165580204206 as tracking number. This again gives no result on http://www.17track.net/en/
      As i open a ticket for asking when my order will be delivered (sent on 28th december), you give me the same information as above...
      Why is it so hard for your company to give customers the information they deserve? For other companies like yours that has never been a problem.

Best regards,

Hans

Hi dear,
      The keyboard has been sent.
      And there will be tracking number in 2 days.

Best Regards,
      Grace

Comment

Hi Grace,

Can you please provide an update for order: W1512242257453821

Both items show as in stock and should have shipped in 3-5 business days. It's now 10 days and no update.

Thanks.

Comment

I recently made an order back in November 28 2015 for a Teclast X98 Air 3G Phablet 64GB ROM and I have yet to receive my package. The order number is W1511270900424538 and the tracking number is UF14502632311538.

The ticket supports tell me to check with my local post office about the package but that is near impossible because USPS does not recognize the tracking code. I tracked this number on 17track and it is apparently an SF Express tracking number but when I call SF Express about it, they have no information on it either because their tracking numbers should only be 12 numbers. No letters included in their tracking numbers at all. So what exactly is this tracking code they've given me that somehow only works if I check it in 17track? How am I suppose to go to the local post office and pick it up without the proper information on it?

If that itself isn't silly, check out the tracking info. It got to America and was accepted by USPS. Great, except I couldn't check the status of it on USPS tracking. When it was finally out for delivery, I got the whole "Undeliverable as addressed" and then "Addressee Unknown". About a week goes by and there is finally an update and then I find that it was trying to be delivered to a business address? I don't know what's up with that but the shipping address I gave them is definitely not a business address.

I proceeded to check the picture of the package that they provide upon shipping and notice the format at which they entered my shipping address. It was like...
          [Name]
          [City]
          [State]
          [Home Address]
          [Zip]
          [Country]

Could that have affected the shipment?
          If it is truly shipped with SF Express, I feel they should provide a proper tracking at which we can track it stateside. Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	76
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	549379

Attached Files
          Last edited by Wurd858; 01-12-2016, 06:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurf_Prince View Post
            Hi Grace,

Can you please provide an update for order: W1512242257453821

Both items show as in stock and should have shipped in 3-5 business days. It's now 10 days and no update.

Thanks.

Hi Smurf ,
            Really sorry for the delay.
            I have asked the responsible person ,and just knew that the supplier of this product http://www.gearbest.com/other-cases-covers/pp_217994.html could not provide us products ,and I wait for the solution.
            They told me they will change the page dispatch and I suggest you to cancel it and the other product will be shipped very soon.
            Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
            Grace

Comment

Originally posted by Wurd858 View Post
              I recently made an order back in November 28 2015 for a Teclast X98 Air 3G Phablet 64GB ROM and I have yet to receive my package. The order number is W1511270900424538 and the tracking number is UF14502632311538.

The ticket supports tell me to check with my local post office about the package but that is near impossible because USPS does not recognize the tracking code. I tracked this number on 17track and it is apparently an SF Express tracking number but when I call SF Express about it, they have no information on it either because their tracking numbers should only be 12 numbers. No letters included in their tracking numbers at all. So what exactly is this tracking code they've given me that somehow only works if I check it in 17track? How am I suppose to go to the local post office and pick it up without the proper information on it?

If that itself isn't silly, check out the tracking info. It got to America and was accepted by USPS. Great, except I couldn't check the status of it on USPS tracking. When it was finally out for delivery, I got the whole "Undeliverable as addressed" and then "Addressee Unknown". About a week goes by and there is finally an update and then I find that it was trying to be delivered to a business address? I don't know what's up with that but the shipping address I gave them is definitely not a business address.

I proceeded to check the picture of the package that they provide upon shipping and notice the format at which they entered my shipping address. It was like...
              [Name]
              [City]
              [State]
              [Home Address]
              [Zip]
              [Country]

Could that have affected the shipment?
              If it is truly shipped with SF Express, I feel they should provide a proper tracking at which we can track it stateside. [ATTACH=CONFIG]n549379[/ATTACH]

Hi dear,
              You could track SF through the SF part from http://www.17track.net/en/

Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
              Grace

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Hi dear,
                You could track SF through the SF part from http://www.17track.net/en/

Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                Grace
                I know I can track it there. I want to be able to get info on my package from Sf Express directly or even Usps. You guys keep telling me to pick it up at the local carrier but how can i do that when they dont recognize this trqcking number.

Comment

Hi this is my order W1512120946535867 and it was bought on December 13 , the tracking has no update ? any help from you

Comment

my order
                    WW1512280702528615

you have not answered my questions. You told DHL to send my package back to you. It was already on the way and you demanded that they send it back to you.

Comment

No one have answer for us , anyway thank you PayPal .

Comment

Hi, Could someone please check order: W1601062337285647.
                        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Wurd858 View Post

I know I can track it there. I want to be able to get info on my package from Sf Express directly or even Usps. You guys keep telling me to pick it up at the local carrier but how can i do that when they dont recognize this trqcking number.

Hi,
                          You could see from this link :
                          17TRACK is the most powerful and inclusive package tracking platform. It enables to track over 170+ postal carriers for registered mail, parcel, EMS and multiple express couriers such as DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT. As well as many more international carriers such as GLS, ARAMEX, DPD, TOLL, etc.

That they could recognize the tracking number only if you use the SF from http://www.17track.net/en/
                          Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                          Grace

Comment

Hi customer,
                            Really sorry for the delay.
                            Your products have all been shipped out ,but you chose the regular mail ,and there will be no tracking information.when the products arrived, the post office will contact you .
                            Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                            Grace

Comment

Originally posted by BP1 View Post
                              my order
                              WW1512280702528615

you have not answered my questions. You told DHL to send my package back to you. It was already on the way and you demanded that they send it back to you.

Hi customer,
                              Because of the customs ,the product has been sent back and we will resend you one right now.
                              Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                              Grace

Comment

Originally posted by MornK View Post

Hi
                                No, to be honest, I don't understand. I've ordered items that were in stock, with a certain shipping time. I also have checked that the items were in stock before purchase. Had I known that you wouldn't be able to provide promised service, I WOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT FROM YOU.
                                As for what you wrote:

This is just not true, as the replies I had gotten from your support was that the items I've ordered are not in stock, so you sent only what you had.
                                please notice, that NONE of the items I've ordered were in stock (again -I've checked before placing the order). With your promised "3-5 days processing", the order that was placed (and charged) on nov.30 was sent in Dec 12 (and only part of it), and the second part - only now. So please - don't say "It's the mail fault".

Adding to this troubling conduct, the whole issue when you claimed "your PayPal is not verified please send us your passport ID and DNA samples" (surpsiringly everything was good after I sent a screenshot of the paypal transaction + the fact that vendors can't actually quary the status of a paypal account) - I am just too suspicious, and honestly I just don't believe I will ever see the stuff I've ordered. We can discuss further steps in PM, so feel free to contact me, so I can decide what to do next.

So finally I got my order, only about 3 weeks late.
                                this is the ticket I've opened, as ofcourse I have recieved faulty goods:
                                (ticket T16011911323
                                _____
                                Hi
                                finally after arriving 2 weeks late, i got my order.
                                small stuff:
                                one of the two screen protectors (High Transparency 2.5D 0.26mm Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film for XiaoMi MI4C) arrived broken. the other one arrived dirty and without the cleaning cloth.
                                the bigger issue:
                                you have completly disregarded the buyer remarks that I've made in the order. did not mark it as gift, marked as smartphone with value of 20 USD. for that I was fined over 75 USD not including the taxes. the package was also not double wrapped as I've asked.
                                to top it all - the pacage arrived with 2 staples on the front of the package, straight on the phone screen. though there was only visiable damage to the screen cover , the upper part of the screen is non responsive at all, so I can't even change URL adresses on the browser.

needless to say how much I am disapointed from all of this, and expecting you to provide me with a quick answer/solution.
                                _______

I am eagerly waiting for your answer gearbest.

Comment

Working...
                                X