This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by basjke View Post

I know this is not Lin's fault, and that he tries to get things solved, but at the same time Gearbest are trolling around as you call it. Or how do you call statements like yes we refund you, now we don't, yes we do, we will refund in 7 days?

I placed an order on the condition that I would receive the item within 8 days. I had other shipment options, why you think i didn't select those?

Gearbest has messed up things, since today there is still no trace of the item, so they will have to take responsibility for it.

I have taken the refund, I accept the apology from Lin, but i will not take acceptance of the item if it ever arrives.

If you feel the need to take some action against me for exposing Gearbest for what they really are, as there are plenty of complaints everywhere on the web about them not honoring their shipment commitments, because they are an advertiser then so be it.

But yes, if Gearbest has so many issues with delivery and don't learn from it, then it is Gearbest's mistake.

I have posted what was my experience as a customer, and have not written one untruth.

I can understand your anger. And it is indeed our fault that we couldn't deliver your item on time.

However, please calm down. JDfense just hoped you could calm down and offered his suggestion. He is a decent man.

I hope you can find what you like and share what you like to share on this forum.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
    #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Please, it's done, you have accepted the refund, just let it go!

Comment

Hi. I will not give up. I will knock at every door on this world until I do receive 230$ mobile phone. Gearbest claims that my phone is sent but it is pre-advised for 21 days what is not acceptable. Now thir support team is replying to me about some flying problem and ask me to wait for a few more day. OK, I agreed. I can wait for 3-5 days but what after that?
        RS563805723NL

Comment

Originally posted by drdejanm View Post
          Hi. I will not give up. I will knock at every door on this world until I do receive 230$ mobile phone. Gearbest claims that my phone is sent but it is pre-advised for 21 days what is not acceptable. Now thir support team is replying to me about some flying problem and ask me to wait for a few more day. OK, I agreed. I can wait for 3-5 days but what after that?
          RS563805723NL
          In what country are you based?
          With PostNL it usually takes 1-2 months shipping time to get to them and for them to ship out.
          If shipped from their EU warehouse to another EU country it goes much quicker if you placed your order like that.
          If using the China warehouse and you are in North America, then it usually ships from China to the Netherlands and from there to North America or the rest of the world.
          It is always best to use a courier service and pay the extra shipping for high value items.
          The problem is most online shops ask users to wait a few days because you can open a dispute and in the meantime already received your parcel and then they loose money in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

In what country are you based?
            With PostNL it usually takes 1-2 months shipping time to get to them and for them to ship out.
            If shipped from their EU warehouse to another EU country it goes much quicker if you placed your order like that.
            If using the China warehouse and you are in North America, then it usually ships from China to the Netherlands and from there to North America or the rest of the world.
            It is always best to use a courier service and pay the extra shipping for high value items.
            The problem is most online shops ask users to wait a few days because you can open a dispute and in the meantime already received your parcel and then they loose money in the process.
            I am in Serbia. At this moment I have 218 orders from aliexpress, all without problem and I know how NL post is working. Usually I get my items in 15-20 days using NL post but this is 21 days pre-advised without any update. That never happened to me before and I am panicking since I am talking about 230$ mobile phone!

Comment

I am in Serbia. At this moment I have 218 orders from aliexpress, all without problem and I know how NL post is working. Usually I get my items in 15-20 days using NL post but this is 21 days pre-advised without any update. That never happened to me before and I am panicking since I am talking about 230$ mobile phone!
              You don't have to worry, if there is a problem with the shipping Gearbest will give you a full refund if they can't help resolve it.

Comment

RS563805723NL

Sorry for your trouble.
                Can you tell me your order number?

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Sorry for your trouble.
                  Can you tell me your order number?

Already have your order number.

I will take care of it. Dont worry.

Have a nice weekend!

Again sorry for the trouble!

Comment

Who is mini in terms of payment?

Normally when ordering, the paypal receipt will show Gearbest as the vendor but I've just ordered some HDMI cables but the paypal receipt shows the vendor as mini and not Gearbest.
                    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Mini Me 😁
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                        Mini Me 😁

Yeah baby.
                        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

WW1607230236404983 this is my order , and if the order are 11 usd no one care to send , 11 days Processing .

Comment

why need to approve msg now ?? if this is erdogan forum ???!!

Comment

WW1607230236404983 my order 8 day Processing

Comment

No need to get that rude here !
                                It is Automatic and gets approved.

Neomode

Comment

Working...
                                X