• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neomode View Post
    No need to get that rude here !
    It is Automatic and gets approved.

Neomode
    its new rules , because it was not 2 week before .

Comment

Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post
      Sorry for the trouble. It was shipped yesterday.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
      #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by drdejanm View Post
        Hi. I will not give up. I will knock at every door on this world until I do receive 230$ mobile phone. Gearbest claims that my phone is sent but it is pre-advised for 21 days what is not acceptable. Now thir support team is replying to me about some flying problem and ask me to wait for a few more day. OK, I agreed. I can wait for 3-5 days but what after that?
        RS563805723NL
        Hi,

I am sorry to tell you that your parcel might get lost according to the carrier.

You can have 2 options. You can ask for the full refund or re-sending the product.

You can talk to the customer service. And they will deal with the rest.

Again sorry for the trouble.

Lin

Comment

can you ship with singapoure post and not the china mail?

Comment

Originally posted by artouiros View Post
            can you ship with singapoure post and not the china mail?
            Hi, I just saw your reply and you can write down that in the order remark.

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post
              Hello all,

We create this topic to improve our contact with you, you can ask about anything related to the offer of GearBest, and any questions, concerns, order or product problems.We will try our best to help you solve these problems.

Thanks for all your understanding.

Best Regards,
              Gearbest.com
              Gearbest will you be selling this R-BOX Pro Amlogic S912 Octa Core 3G/16G Android 6.0 Marshmallow 4K 60FPS TV BOX 2.4G+5G WIFI Bluetooth 1000M LAN DLNA Miracast

Comment

Originally posted by DNIZoid View Post

Gearbest will you be selling this R-BOX Pro Amlogic S912 Octa Core 3G/16G Android 6.0 Marshmallow 4K 60FPS TV BOX 2.4G+5G WIFI Bluetooth 1000M LAN DLNA Miracast
                We will have!!!! It will be listed in our store soon!!!!

Comment

Gearbest when will order be shipped

RS566632338NL shipping number.
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                    Gearbest when will order be shipped

RS566632338NL shipping number.
                    Can you tell me your order number?

It takes some time to update the logistics status.

Comment

Ordered two of these Gole1, 2Gb-32GB models from Gearbest, pre-ordered back on July 26th, 2016 still not shipped as of September 19th, 2016. Gearbest now has these items marked out of stock on their webpage and is claiming it is due to manufacturer issue. They haven't even shipped out their pre-orders that were to be shipped out on the end of July. I wouldn't advise this unit at this time seems the manufacturer has supply issues.
                      Last edited by trebor; 09-19-2016, 21:53. Reason: Please Keep Order problems to the Support Section supply order so it can be traced for you. Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by triron View Post
                        Ordered two of these Gole1, 2Gb-32GB models from Gearbest, pre-ordered back on July 26th, 2016 still not shipped as of September 19th, 2016. Gearbest now has these items marked out of stock on their webpage and is claiming it is due to manufacturer issue. They haven't even shipped out their pre-orders that were to be shipped out on the end of July. I wouldn't advise this unit at this time seems the manufacturer has supply issues.
                        Indeed the manufacturer has problems in souring the CPU. Could you tell me your order number? I will take a look.

How would you expect it to be solved? I will try my best

Comment

WW1609180915130930

I placed the above order on the Sep 18, 2016 22:15:12 PM and there's no tracking after shipping out of China on the 22nd
                          Ive now been in touch with support 3 times who seem to have no idea at all where my item is,now you want my full details which you already have elses you wouldnt be able to even ship it and you want me to go to my local post office and ask them "wheres my parcel"
                          WHT??
                          If you dont know where your own items are how is a local post office in the UK
                          Fun,Learning and Mutual Respect ......Its Good to Share

Comment

Hello
                            As of September 22, 2016 I made a purchase on the site which gearbest.com
                            BEELINK MINI iii II 8/16 go.
                            the transaction number is: Order No .: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                            I have paid all the money distributed as follows:

Commodity price: 39.03 EUR
                            + Delivery costs: 1.56 EUR Click image for larger version

Name:	3.PNG
Views:	110
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	602912
                            + Insurance: 1.69 EUR
                            Total Cost = EUR 42.28

After the period of delivery specified to me, I contacted the customer service gearbest
                            via a complaint form on their website.
                            After receiving inappropriate responses completely evading the problem that I have shown to them,
                            I continued in the "restart" time moult through my inbox.
                            Their responses:
                            "Some would even use other suppliers within 60 days after shipment" !!!

Finally, this morning I get an email from them telling me that they closed the complaint.

the address below
                            Topic: Many thanks for your ticket. Our Customer Support staff-have resolved your ticket and, after-Carefully reviewing it, we-have closed your ticket.
                            Many Thanks.gearbest.com

the problem is still not settled !!!
                            to this day I have not received my order and I opened a Paypal claim
                            THIS IS THE SCAM

Comment

it is a scam !!!

Comment

I ordered 4 boxes exactly same date (as it was my birthday) and none have arrived yet i expect to start seeing them in a week or so because of holiday ect. Not worried as they take 15-30 days.
                                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X