X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello gearbest. watch this video and especially the explanations given by your site to that unhappy customer. it is truly amazing. it shows all the consideration you give to your customers.
    testimonies like that I have found many many. you are exactly the OPPOSITE of BANGGOOD. TCHAO

Comment

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

Back when that video was made Gearbest did indeed have some major issues and even Freaktab suspended their relationships with them.

But earlier this year, they did start to make some real effort and did improve things a great deal.

There are also comments from that video that the package had already been opened and sealed up again using tape, so not all is clear from that perspective.

It can be difficult to know from such videos and comments whether people are truthful or not and this goes both ways for people claiming bad and good service.

I've read as many of the same comments about Banggood, Geekbuying, Ali Express and many others.

They key right now is trying to resolve this particular issue, so slinging mud in this manner isn't going to help, even though I can understand the frustration being felt.

What is the current status of the Paypal dispute?
        ​​​​​​​
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Sorry for my bad english, personally, my experience with Gearbest is very good, I have not done many orders, 20 approx., sometimes some orders have been several days processing, and have taken some day more to arrive, some orders have arrived me before the deadline marking, but set more or less in the expected time and in perfect condition, all items in perfect status. I'm just lucky, or beginner's luck, but I also think that sometimes a little patience is not bad, and when they do something right also must say.

Comment

Hi nordline,

the video is maybe an example for the old Gearbest customer service. You can get some details here on FreakTab, but for sure they send there packages regulare complete.
            Right now Lin from Gearbest was honest with your problem, so please be fair and be a little bit patient.

JD

Comment

hello bluesmanuk

the claim is still ongoing on paypal.

Comment

hello JDfense
                My problem is not too long delivery times.
                my prbleme is that I paid a service (delivery 7-15 days) .
                this time is greatly exceeded and gearbest does make no move to pay me
                the money he had improperly received.
                1.50 euros is not money ,but on principle and honesty they should have done otherwise.

Comment

excuse my english.i us google translate.
                  sarah

Comment

Originally posted by nordine11 View Post
                    hello bluesmanuk

the claim is still ongoing on paypal.
                    If you succeed in your claim and you receive the package 2 or 3 days later, are you going to return the package to Gearbest or pay them back?

Comment

@nordine11

Is see you Parcel has arrived in France.
                      Therefore, I assume that tomorrow will be assigned.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	43
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	603977

​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

If you succeed in your claim and you receive the package 2 or 3 days later, are you going to return the package to Gearbest or pay them back?
                        Herein lies a problem
                        It cost a sight more to ship from EU.UK to Chinia than it does to ship out and whos going to pay that shipping?
                        Ive only ever done it once and that was for an item bought on Aliexpress NEVER AGAIN
                        Fun,Learning and Mutual Respect ......Its Good to Share

Comment

heloo mo123
                          if I get the package I keep it.I need this device.
                          and if in the meantime paypal reimburse me I return the amount received to gearbest.
                          my only problem with gearbest is that I paid a quick delivery service and this service have not been
                          respected.
                          So I ask them to refund me the amount paid for this service.
                          1.58 euros is a ridiculous sum.this sum is not even the price of a coffee.
                          but by honesty he must admit that they
                          have perceived that sum unduly and must refund me.

and I do not stop my claim to paypal before that !!!
                          cordially

Comment

hello neomode
                            thank you to worry you about my problem.
                            sarah

Comment

Originally posted by 0adbylad View Post

Herein lies a problem
                              It cost a sight more to ship from EU.UK to Chinia than it does to ship out and whos going to pay that shipping?
                              Ive only ever done it once and that was for an item bought on Aliexpress NEVER AGAIN
                              You should register with Paypal free return shipping.
                              It's free and they reimburse about $30 shipping fee for 11 parcels per year if paid with Paypal.
                              It varies per country
                              Quite handy if you need it.

Comment

Here is a specific offer right now on Paypal for 4 return items until the end of the year.

The all-in-one PayPal app lets you manage your money in one convenient place. Discover more of our digital wallet's features and download yours today.

For purchases made between 4 April 2016 through to 31 December 2016 and up to £15 per claim.

States eligible PayPal purchases worldwide, so worth checking that is eligible.
                                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
                                X