This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry but I add my 2 Cents here.
    When you have such wishes, you should make 3 Separate Orders.
    Then you know it will Work.
    But you make one Order and want to have 3 Parcels

Means also more Shipping Cost for them.

Regards
    Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by nordine11 View Post
      hello lin
      I come back to you to ask you kindly
      confirming to your customer service the comments I left
      when my order placed today (Order number: W1610231111260884 Shipping method: FR Express)
      indeed I ordered three new android box and I wish
      the items will be shipped in three different parcel,
      this to avoid the customs control.
      thank you in advance
      cordially
      sarah

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n605573[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n605574[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n605575[/ATTACH]
      Hi Miss Nordine11,

are you sure, what you are doing here.

I see here how you gonna try to betray your customs. Of course Neomode is right, make it in three orders, but don't report on FreakTab,com how you want to handle your locale customs.

Not a very clever move.

JD

Comment

Originally posted by nordine11 View Post
        hello lin
        I come back to you to ask you kindly
        confirming to your customer service the comments I left
        when my order placed today (Order number: W1610231111260884 Shipping method: FR Express)
        indeed I ordered three new android box and I wish
        the items will be shipped in three different parcel,
        this to avoid the customs control.
        thank you in advance
        cordially
        sarah

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n605573[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n605574[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n605575[/ATTACH]
        Thanks for your trust again!

We can ship them out in separate parcels but you have to pay the extra shipping cost if you still want to have them shipped in FR Express. The shipping cost is higher if they are sent in 3 parcels.

Could you contact the customer service and tell them what the options you would like to have?

Thanks,
        Lin

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
        #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
          Sorry but I add my 2 Cents here.
          When you have such wishes, you should make 3 Separate Orders.
          Then you know it will Work.
          But you make one Order and want to have 3 Parcels

Means also more Shipping Cost for them.

Regards
          Neomode
          On top, all orders need to be placed and shipped out at different days.
          If all 3 parcels arrive at the same day at custom, they are combined to one single custom declaration.
          So in addition to higher shipping costs you have to pay customs for the complete package.

Comment

Hi Lin

I am sure your getting alot of emails re new policy change from Gearbest for Pay Pal.

Just a quick FYI. We use pay pal to protect us on delivery ect. As well as on your end to mediate disbutes.

I for one will never provide you with my credit card a photo of my drivers licence or anything else personal. I will not link my bank account and my email and card has been verified. Photo attached.

I spoke with Pal pal and they have confirmed the funds have been transfered and Gearbest has been given payment.

I think you should discuss this NEW policy further as it doesnt seem right. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-10-26-23-33-59.png
Views:	83
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	606125

We need a clear understanding here as Paypal has stated to me my card is verified and my account is verified as well as Gearbests payment have all been verified. So are you requesting more then Pay Pal states we need to because you have not been paid on some shipments because you could not verify delivery??

Maybe the final delivery should be looked at closer if Pay Pal is not viable on your end.

Let me know if my shipment has been released or not as I would hate to open a Pay Pal disbute before they are even shipped.

Warm Regards.
            Attached Files
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Well, calm down.

If it offended you, forgive us.

You can either provide your information of your credit card or just verify your paypal account. We asked for that because your order amount is large. And in the past some customers placed orders in large amount and after receiving the product they claimed they didnt receive,open paypal dispute and got the refund. We got some loss. That's why we sent you the email.

You can just reply the ticket and tell them you verified your account already. That would be fine.

I hope you can understand.

Sorry for the trouble and inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post
                Well, calm down.

If it offended you, forgive us.

You can either provide your information of your credit card or just verify your paypal account. We asked for that because your order amount is large. And in the past some customers placed orders in large amount and after receiving the product they claimed they didnt receive,open paypal dispute and got the refund. We got some loss. That's why we sent you the email.

You can just reply the ticket and tell them you verified your account already. That would be fine.

I hope you can understand.

Sorry for the trouble and inconvenience.

I am calm 😛 Pay Pal will be contacting Gearbest. As I said already verified. Just to be clear is all. I understand what your saying but different then what is being sent from your support team. No Credit card photo No shipment. Its not a matter of your support team making sure support and payment has been met. They are wanting your payments to be secured Without having Any responsiblity on your end for delivery. (Thats the reason I used Pay Pal to insure both ends play fair seller and buyer)
                I understand your issue of having orders stated not delivered but on dhl shippments We actually have to sign for shipment so you have that record for pay pal as well. I think Pay Pal is very fair with proof of delivery they reverse payments up to 30/ 60 days so as i stated you may want to look at end delivery options Only Dhl ? or maybe stop offering Pay Pal as a payment option??

Warm Regards.
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Sorry, our support team didn't do a good job.

It is very ok to use paypal. And customer can choose what shipping method she or he prefers.

If you would like to have your packages shipped quickly, you can reply the ticket, telling them your paypal has been verified...No need to send any credit card photo.

Comment

Thanks Lin for the fast resolution.

Best Regards.

Comment

hello lin
                      I come back to you because I still have a problem with
                      your customer service with this Order number: W1611141255465959 Paid via paypal on November 14.
                      Only 2 items paid out of 3 have been sent to me and not yet
                      received to date.
                      The problem concerns the item not dispatched.
                      Here are the solutions that are proposed to me

"Dear sarah,
                      Thank you for contacting Gearbest about your order.
                      We are processing it.
                      However, please note for the item A95X King TV Box is back-ordered.
                      (As you can see online the dispatch time is 3 to 7 business days.)
                      We can offer you 3 options:

Option 1 Wait a little more
                      Once we ship it you will receive an email from us.

Option 2 Exchange with another item of your choice
                      Please send us the URL of the product you would like to choose instead.
                      If there is any price difference with the original item,
                      we will either refund it to you on your wallet or send you
                      an invoice to pay for it.

Option 3 Cancel this order
                      In this case, we will refund to you on your GB wallet(store credit)
                      and reward you with extra points(e.g. If your refund is USD 1=2 points,
                      USD 3=3*2 points=>get 6 points etc). You can use these for your future
                      purchase."

I have communicated my choice and since no follow-up to my request
                      Since the last time I contacted you I made several purchases on gearbest
                      without any problems.
                      I count a lot on you to help me settle this.
                      thanks in advance.
                      sarah

Comment

Which of the choices did you communicate and when was this?
                        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hello bluesmanuk
                          first choice Option 1 on 11/20/2016 06:57:38 CST
                          second choice Option 2 on 11/22/2016 07:35:03 CST
                          third choice Option 3 on 11/23/2016 05:19:50 CST
                          Thank you for your help
                          cordially
                          sarah

Comment

I meant which of the 3 did you communicate to them was your preference.

If it was only in the last couple of days then I'm sure they will get back to you soon enough.

With it being Black Friday week, the retail markets are as busy as ever.
                            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

third choice Option 3

Comment

PLEASE HELP ME

I asked for this :
                                Option 3 Cancel this order
                                In this case, we will refund to you on your GB wallet(store credit)
                                and reward you with extra points(e.g. If your refund is USD 1=2 points, USD 3=3*2 points=>get 6 points etc).
                                You can use these for your future purchase.

Here is the mail that I have just received !!!

Gearbest Customer Support à 11/23/2016 06:18:36 CST
                                Dear sarah,
                                Thank you for your message.
                                We are processing it.
                                An invoice will be sent to you in 1-3 working days to cover the difference.
                                After you pay the money,we will arrange a shipment for you in 3-5 working days.
                                Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
                                Best Regards
                                Winifred
                                Gearbest Customer Service

Comment

Working...
                                X