This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Gearbest,
    I have 2 order from 3 and 4 of August and both are still processing, can you verify?
    W1508030140296398
    W1508040445106620 (this one i asked to cancel)

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by whocarez View Post
      Hi Gearbest,
      I have 2 order from 3 and 4 of August and both are still processing, can you verify?
      W1508030140296398
      W1508040445106620 (this one i asked to cancel)

Thanks

Hi ,
      There seems are some problems with your orders, I've just asked the customer center for help.
      Sorry for the inconvenience .

Best Regards,
      Gearbest.com

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
      #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

hello i got an email from GearBest i just wanted to know if the email was generated by a computer or not as i am dyslexic and i could not really get what it was saying as it confused me, below us the email. So could you tell me if the item is in stock or not please.
        Dear sadiq_121093,
        Thank you for your inquiry regarding Spare Transmitter for XK Detect X380 / X500 - A / X560 RC Quadcopter
        Your original question is "when will this be in stock"
        Here is the answer from Our Customer service Team: "Hi sadiq_121093,
        Thanks for your inquiry. It is in stock and is available for purchase now. But there are a lot of customers placing order on our website, so it will be not in stock at any time. Thanks for your understanding! Hope you enjoy shopping here with us.
        "
        Please click here for additional details regarding the item.
        We hope that we have been able to help you. If you have any additional questions, you are very welcome to submit a ticket to our Support Center and we will do our very best to assist you in any way.
        Kind Regards,
        GearBest Team

Comment

Originally posted by sadiq_25 View Post
          hello i got an email from GearBest i just wanted to know if the email was generated by a computer or not as i am dyslexic and i could not really get what it was saying as it confused me, below us the email. So could you tell me if the item is in stock or not please.
          Dear sadiq_121093,
          Thank you for your inquiry regarding Spare Transmitter for XK Detect X380 / X500 - A / X560 RC Quadcopter
          Your original question is "when will this be in stock"
          Here is the answer from Our Customer service Team: "Hi sadiq_121093,
          Thanks for your inquiry. It is in stock and is available for purchase now. But there are a lot of customers placing order on our website, so it will be not in stock at any time. Thanks for your understanding! Hope you enjoy shopping here with us.
          "
          Please click here for additional details regarding the item.
          We hope that we have been able to help you. If you have any additional questions, you are very welcome to submit a ticket to our Support Center and we will do our very best to assist you in any way.
          Kind Regards,
          GearBest Team

Hi,
          The e-mail means that it is in stock now but you should buy quickly avoid of it is out of stock.
          Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
          Gearbest.com

Comment

Well Gearbest have had my first and last order.

An item didn't arrive after 2 months, so because I paid the insurance I was going to get a refund or a replacement product.

I asked if I could simply have a credit on my account in case I wanted to order in the future and wanted to be fair to give them a potential future order.

My request was completely ignored despite the many we are very sorry and we strive to give the very best service speeches.

A company that clearly doesn't care about service, doesn't listen and is therefore, from my experience, rather incompetent.

On top of everything else, you also have to wait over a week to get a refund, despite it being something that could be processed in seconds.

You might save a couple of bucks/pounds here and there with Gearbest but I think I'll stick with Geekbuying in the future.

People will of course have their own experience which may be different but I can only go by experience.
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
              Well Gearbest have had my first and last order.

An item didn't arrive after 2 months, so because I paid the insurance I was going to get a refund or a replacement product.

I asked if I could simply have a credit on my account in case I wanted to order in the future and wanted to be fair to give them a potential future order.

My request was completely ignored despite the many we are very sorry and we strive to give the very best service speeches.

A company that clearly doesn't care about service, doesn't listen and is therefore, from my experience, rather incompetent.

On top of everything else, you also have to wait over a week to get a refund, despite it being something that could be processed in seconds.

You might save a couple of bucks/pounds here and there with Gearbest but I think I'll stick with Geekbuying in the future.

People will of course have their own experience which may be different but I can only go by experience.
              Hello dear,
              Sorry to make the inconvenience to you, and we are always trying our best to fulfilling our customers' needs with the best possible service. I know we have to be more careful and make improvement. We will pay more attention to it, and we will try our best to make our customers' have a better experience. Hope you could undertand! Many apologies! Beg your forgiveness!
              Of course you could private me in the forum if you needing help, we will try our best to help you.
              Many Thanks !
              BR

Comment

HI Gearbest i have an order still processing under WP1508192310365458, can you verify as it says product dispatch and processing?

Comment

Originally posted by sadiq_25 View Post
                  HI Gearbest i have an order still processing under WP1508192310365458, can you verify as it says product dispatch and processing?
                  Hi dear,
                  Sorry to bring you the inconvenience.
                  The product is in transfer now.
                  It won't be long before you receiving it.
                  Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                  Gearbest.com

Comment

Ordered the meegopad t02 and still not shipped for 3 days. Description says shipped within 3 business days.

Is item in Stock? . If not I will request a refund

Order W1508230617379079

Comment

Hello, Please cancel order # WW1509020027467944
                      I ordered wrong item.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Poor customer service

I have emailed like over 7 times now reference my package I have never received it and have waited very long I would like an immediate refund plus my coupons I used back or an immediate replacement as I am in desperate need of this router

Tracking is
                        One world
                        JD0002251443900911
                        Order number is WWP1508161526064905

Comment

See never reply REFUND ME

Comment

Originally posted by sutty86 View Post
                            See never reply REFUND ME

Hi dear ,
                            I wonder if you have seen the private message I sent to you.
                            Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                            ​Gearbest.com

Comment

Hi gearbest,

I'm waiting for my refund since 17/8 , order W1508040445106620, ticket T15081705030

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by whocarez View Post
                                Hi gearbest,

I'm waiting for my refund since 17/8 , order W1508040445106620, ticket T15081705030

thanks

Hi dear,
                                I've just asked the custom center and they told me that they have replied at 18/8.
                                I wonder if you haven't seen it.
                                Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                                Gearbest.com

Comment

Working...
                                X