• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSGearbest
    replied
    [QUOTE=Damac10;n650405]
    Originally posted by gearbest View Post
    hi Damac10

we have CS colleague to help you deal with your TK now, right?
    how about your TK now?
    We are not CS, so can't see the TK, if you need me to do anything, pls feel free to tell me.
    best regards,
    Ann

Yes. Each order has a ticket. For each ticket you get a different person although you told the first person handling ticket that you have the same problem with all your new orders. Does that makes sense. Three people telling you different stories for three parcels.

I have 17 orders delivered to my address with ARAMEX. Now there are many South Africans complaining online that after you pay for fast shipping many days go by with no information. When you ask why a parcel is not shipped you get the same answer. There is a problem with your address. How can there be a problem when you delivered 17 parcels there before with Aramex the same shipping company. Seems like somebody is lying here and perhaps this is a case of selling items that are not in stock.

Everyday you get one response and you try a different version of the same address until hopefully your item is shipped. This is becoming a big problem for South african buyers and many are using Banggodd and Geekbuying because you have become unreliable and dishonest. You then want us to pay more for DHL after you have delayed our fast shipping with Aramex by one week.

Please speak to your superiors as this service is making your company name very bad in South Africa.
    W1705290649358682
    W1706010146158302
    W1705310156007813
    These are the order numbers. I have informed your reps that if my parcels are not shipped today I will simply cancel and buy elsewhere.
    Hi,
    We wish to take this opportunity to apologize to you for any inconvenience caused.
    We ship worldwide to more than 200 countries with thousands of orders dispatched securely on a daily basis.
    We use internationally renowned logistics operators including DHL, EMS and post office.
    For total convenience, we offer a broad range of shipping options to fit the budgets and needs of every customer.
    W1705290649358682,W1706010146158302,W1705310156007 813, regarding the three order numbers, we shipped them on 2017-06-07.
    Alternatively, you can also see the information when you log in your account on our website and review your order here http://user.gearbest.com/my-orders.html
    For more information about shipping http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html
    Learn more about Gearbest's process http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html
    We apologize again for any inconvenience caused.
    Thank you for your cooperation.
    Best Regards

Leave a comment:

• bigall123
    replied
    Why have you refunded my money for. You said you would get the gamesir 4 back in stock on the 10 of June. This is my order no. WP1705141229142580.

Leave a comment:

• gearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by bigall123 View Post
    It was the gamesir 4s game controller I ordered not a keyboard. Thanks. I did order this when it was in stock, so why I'm I having to wait till the 10th of June.
    hello @bigall123,
    you bought this GameSir G4s Bluetooth Gamepad in our limit time limit amount flash sale, the system will be arranged according to the order of payment order delivery, has been out of stock, and June 10 will return, please be patient under the wait.I can't do anything for your order now.
    if you need other help, pls feel free to contact our online CS.
    thank you and nice day~
    Anny

Leave a comment:

• gearbest
    replied
    [QUOTE=Damac10;n650405]
    Originally posted by gearbest View Post
    hi Damac10

how about your TK now?
    We are not CS, so can't see the TK, if you need me to do anything, pls feel free to tell me.
    best regards,
    Ann

Yes. Each order has a ticket. For each ticket you get a different person although you told the first person handling ticket that you have the same problem with all your new orders. Does that makes sense. Three people telling you different stories for three parcels.

I have 17 orders delivered to my address with ARAMEX. Now there are many South Africans complaining online that after you pay for fast shipping many days go by with no information. When you ask why a parcel is not shipped you get the same answer. There is a problem with your address. How can there be a problem when you delivered 17 parcels there before with Aramex the same shipping company. Seems like somebody is lying here and perhaps this is a case of selling items that are not in stock.

Everyday you get one response and you try a different version of the same address until hopefully your item is shipped. This is becoming a big problem for South african buyers and many are using Banggodd and Geekbuying because you have become unreliable and dishonest. You then want us to pay more for DHL after you have delayed our fast shipping with Aramex by one week.

Please speak to your superiors as this service is making your company name very bad in South Africa.
    W1705290649358682
    W1706010146158302
    W1705310156007813
    These are the order numbers. I have informed your reps that if my parcels are not shipped today I will simply cancel and buy elsewhere.
    Hello Damac10,
    1. order W1705290649358682, the tracking number is 31040458724,sent out time: 2017-06-07 10:27:23, pls feel free to check here: https://www.aramex.com/
    2.order W1706010146158302,the tracking number is 31040592310,sent out time: 2017-06-07 10:35:10, pls feel free to check here: https://www.aramex.com/
    3.order W1705310156007813,the tracking number is 31040586275,sent out time: 2017-06-07 09:31:50, pls feel free to check here: https://www.aramex.com/

pls feel free to check your shipping info,
    nice day~
    Anny

Leave a comment:

• bigall123
    replied
    It was the gamesir 4s game controller I ordered not a keyboard. Thanks. I did order this when it was in stock, so why I'm I having to wait till the 10th of June.

Leave a comment:

• Damac10
    replied
    Here is the proof . I was told for one parcel it would take 1-2 days to ship. I followed up today and now I am being told 3-5 days to ship. Thats 10 working days to dispatch parcel that should have arrived in the country this week. Why are we paying for FAST Shipping if it takes same time as FREE shipping? The real issue is that I have no confidence this will happen in 5 days. I will be back to Pay more for DHL or 'FIX' my address

Dear Selwyn,

Thank you for your attention.

Please rest and accured that the address is right:

customers: Selwyn Young, shipping address:

And your order W1705290649358682 is ready for shipping.

Please kindly wait 1-2 working days for delivery information.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards

Lynn
    Gearbest Customer Service
    High-quality Selection, Affordable Price, Various Brands, Convenient Express, Payment Security, Worry-free Shopping

Dear Selwyn,

Thank you very much for your recent message.

We value your patronage and wish to continue serve you in the best way possible.

We comfirmed with the shipping company, we will ship it out within 3-5 business days.

Our intention is simple: to make every customer completely satisfied with their purchase and to provide the best shopping experience possible.

Thank you so much for your continued patience and kind understanding.

Best regards

Lynn
    Gearbest Customer Service
    http://www.gearbest.com/

Leave a comment:

• Damac10
    replied
    [QUOTE=gearbest;n650368]
    hi Damac10

how about your TK now?
    best regards,
    Ann

W1705290649358682
    W1706010146158302
    W1705310156007813

Leave a comment:

• gearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by bigall123 View Post
    Hello there. I ordered a gamesir 4s game control, but it's still on processing. I ordered it on 05/16/2017. My order number is WP1705141229142580. I still won't it. I just won't to no when I'm get it.
    hi BigAl l123

your order, the keyboard is out of stock now, our system show that it will be restock on 2017-06-10.

today is 06-06, can we wait more few days?

best regards,
    Anny

Leave a comment:

• gearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by Damac10 View Post
    Please check orders and make sure they ship on time. I have used Aramex many times to ship mi box to South Africa. Recently I get message there is problem with address. I fix this and Aramex deliver mi box no problem. Now when order is late to dispatch I get message Aramex does not deliver this item. This is nonsense as my friends are still receiving mi box with Aramex shipping.
    Please make sure these items ship fast with Aramex. I am not going to pay more for DHL.
    W1705290649358682
    W1706010146158302
    W1705310156007813
    Please fix fast before I cancel all orders and use geekbuying
    Sent from my FMT-NM7116-01 using Tapatalk
    hi Damac10

how about your TK now?
    best regards,
    Anny

Leave a comment:

• gearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by Cocoabrotha View Post
    DO NOT BUY FROM GEARBEST. CONSIDER A DIFFERENT COMPANY. I ordered a drone from Gearbest whose webpage said 7-10 business days delivery. I attempted track the package but the tracking system does not update on the progress. 25 days and no delivery. I wrote expressing my concerns on the 28th of April. Miraculously on May 1st it appeared on the tracking system as delivered on May 27th. Gearbest said it would contact the carrier and get back to me to resolve the matter. Well today the sent this..Please check the attachment, your item is shows delivered.
    "We regret to inform you that the shipping company USEXP1 is responsible not only for this issue and but also for making sure that all parcels they ship are successfully received. According to their policy the parcel will be either be destroyed or abandoned. Technically, Gearbest is not liable for this. Therefore there should be no compensation in such case." I addition to this they also stated "We can resend the same parcel to you. For this, please kindly send us 31.17 USD so that we can arrange the shipment. We can offer you a tracking number for this shipment and it will take 10 to 25 business days to reach you.We will send you an invoice by email if you choose this option." Does that sound like an resolution to you? Send more money for them not to deliver again? I SHOULD HAVE USED AMAZON IN THE FIRST PLACE. I ADVISE ANYONE NOT TO BUY FROM GEARBEST dispite the kind wording they did not DELIVER!!!
    hi Cocoabrotha,
    could you provide your order number to me?
    if I can help you to do anything, pls feel free to leave your order number and issue here.

If you want to consult the product before sale, pls feel free to leave a link and what you want to ask here.

hope that I can help you.

best regards,
    Anny

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by nordine11 View Post
    Hello Anny
    Can you please help me for this order W1704291740446702 ,past several
    days ago and not yet shipped.At the time of my order it was specified that the expedition would
    be the 01 of May.
    Currently the status is frozen on "Processing"
    thank you in advance.
    sarah
    Hi,
    Sorry for this delayed reply.
    Regarding the order number W1704291740446702, we found that it has been cacelled and refunded , you can also check your account .
    Is there anything i can do for you ?
    Please rest assured that we will do our best to help you .
    Best regards

Leave a comment:

• bigall123
    replied
    Hello there. I ordered a gamesir 4s game control, but it's still on processing. I ordered it on 05/16/2017. My order number is WP1705141229142580. I still won't it. I just won't to no when I'm get it.

Leave a comment:

• Damac10
    replied
    Originally posted by JDfense
    I think, Cocoabrotha has a point, guys.

The delivertime, the bad tracking support and the confused response from Gearbest Service.

Maybe Annie has an explanation for us.

JD
    He does have a point. I find 50\50 service. Parcel either arrives no problem or you get some nonsensical answer that does not address your actual complaint. The website has been upgraded to. Make actual problem reporting more difficult. Simple questions often receive totally random answers which serve to incense buyers as you feel your complaint was not read. Currently my address is problematic although I have received 20 prior deliveries there with same courier company

Leave a comment:

• JDfense
    replied
    I think, Cocoabrotha has a point, guys.

The delivertime, the bad tracking support and the confused response from Gearbest Service.

Maybe Annie has an explanation for us.

JD

Leave a comment:

• Damac10
    replied
    Please check orders and make sure they ship on time. I have used Aramex many times to ship mi box to South Africa. Recently I get message there is problem with address. I fix this and Aramex deliver mi box no problem. Now when order is late to dispatch I get message Aramex does not deliver this item. This is nonsense as my friends are still receiving mi box with Aramex shipping.

Please make sure these items ship fast with Aramex. I am not going to pay more for DHL.
    W1705290649358682
    W1706010146158302
    W1705310156007813
    Please fix fast before I cancel all orders and use geekbuying

Leave a comment:

Working...
X