This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by basjke View Post

Yes indeed it should be made clear on the page if there is a limit, and when support sends me a screen shot at least it could be in the language the conversation is held in.

I can not read Chinese.

Now could you also explain why order W1701131140406145 , which should have been shipped between 14 and 15 January, isn't even marked as packed yet? We are now approaching 17 January.

And also on which website shipment LX257378489CN can be tracked. In the email I received it says GZEUB which leads to the gearbest website. Google doesn't know GZEUB.

I have asked the question in a ticket to the support desk, but as usual their reply talks around the question without even touching the subject.

I have asked the question a second time, and to that they don't even bother to reply.
    Sorry, when you replied, it wasn't China's working time and that's why I couldn't reply you immediately.

The order W1701131140406145

You placed your order at around 1:30 a.m. January 14, which was Saturday and that wasn't the problem. The reason is that, the way you wrote your city "Schaffen - Diest" is not subject to our address database. So we have to check it manually. Sorry, we will try to improve this service. And you left the remarks that you would like us to "Declare as gift with $20 value", which takes a little time, as I mentioned before.

You can check your parcel tracking status via this link http://www.17track.net/en
    Actually it is a universal website that can track your parcels from China. I hope you can save it to your favorite. Your parcel is shipped by China EMS. It takes some days to update the tracking status.

The order W1701161015352234,

You bought the items for some else? The destination country and city is different and the way you wrote is correct and you didn't leave any remark. The products are all in stock! Then they can be shipped very soon!!!

I hope my explanation could help.

Sorry again for the troubles.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
    #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Sorry, when you replied, it wasn't China's working time and that's why I couldn't reply you immediately.

You placed your order at around 1:30 a.m. January 14, which was Saturday and that wasn't the problem. The reason is that, the way you wrote your city "Schaffen - Diest" is not subject to our address database. So we have to check it manually. Sorry, we will try to improve this service. And you left the remarks that you would like us to "Declare as gift with $20 value", which takes a little time, as I mentioned before.

You can check your parcel tracking status via this link http://www.17track.net/en
      Actually it is a universal website that can track your parcels from China. I hope you can save it to your favorite. Your parcel is shipped by China EMS. It takes some days to update the tracking status.

The order W1701161015352234,

You bought the items for some else? The destination country and city is different and the way you wrote is correct and you didn't leave any remark. The products are all in stock! Then they can be shipped very soon!!!

I hope my explanation could help.

Sorry again for the troubles.
      Schaffen -Diest is the correct name for that post code, since Schaffen is a sub district from Diest. If they had an issue with that I am just an email away, and they could have asked me. The address is also registered exactly the same in my PayPal account.

The order number is 170113, which means 13 January 2017, not 14 January

By the way, live chat told me a completely different story this morning.

eric: Can you explain why order W1701131140406145 still remains processing while another order also placed on 13 January is shipped already and a similar order placed just a few hours ago is packed already
      eric: Both items in the order where marked as in stock and shipping between 14 and 15 January
      Cecilia:
      One moment, please. I will check it for you. Thank you.
      Cecilia:
      I have checked the order for you and it would be shipped in 1-3 working days.
      Once your order is shipped out, we will send you a confirmation email with the tracking number.

eric: That is NOT an acceptable answder to my question
      eric: That is just a ready made automatic answer
      eric: I expect an answer to my question
      Cecilia:
      We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered.

Cecilia:
      Due to the vendor have changed the time of restock , so we have to do that

Cecilia: We are really sorry about that
      The remark which I left should should not cause any delay, as it is in English and is what is written on the shipping label anyway, I just put it in the remarks because Gearbest seems to forget things from time to time. Gearbest has also a designated space to leave remarks, may be they could either remove that space, or say " leaving a remark will cause significant delays".

The order W1701131140406145 from 13 January has still not been shipped, however it got marked " packed " right after I informed live chat this morning that I would open a Paypal claim. Everyone can mark a parcel as packed, I only don't understand why when packed early in the day, it can not be shipped by the end of the day since Gearbest issue the tracking number by themselves, and the order that was only placed last night has been shipped already.

The order I made last night is to my personal address, which is Thailand, the address which Gearbest has is correct but Paypal automatically changes that the country to Belgium for some reason

I would think that 2 orders, both packed around the same time, would also be shipped out around the same time, unless 1 of the orders isn't actually packed of course.
      Last edited by basjke; 01-17-2017, 13:07.

Comment

Hi Gearbest, my order number W1612310623136551 has been marked as dispatched on 7 January, but the tracking code, both on your website and on 17track, is still unknown. Could you please tell me what's happening?

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Lol... I received a message from Gearbest today that they are going to change my shipping method.
          Well my order was shipped about a week ago and I am now getting this update!

Sent from my Nexus 5X

Comment

Yes, I also wanted to place a new order this evening and now priority shipping is not available any more.

Comment

Originally posted by davzar View Post
              Hi Gearbest, my order number W1612310623136551 has been marked as dispatched on 7 January, but the tracking code, both on your website and on 17track, is still unknown. Could you please tell me what's happening?

I have another search machine for you. I assume you have ordered over priority line. Check out your tracking number over this link.

JD

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post

I have another search machine for you. I assume you have ordered over priority line. Check out your tracking number over this link.

JD
                I just received the package today, but I find it funny that they just got around to let me know that they changed my shipping method from US Express to NL express.
                The message should have been sent two weeks ago.. GEEZ.....LOL...........

Thanks for the link , I will bookmark for the future....

Comment

Lin, since today priority line to Thailand has changed from Kerry Express to Australia Line. Can you tell me who is Australia Line because Live Chat as usual has no clue at all about.

Comment

It is this courier.

http://www.anl.com.au/

It was mentioned earlier in the thread about how poor Kerry Express seemed to be, so it would seem that another courier has been given an opportunity.
                    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Heard the new one has a 10 speed bike so may be guicker then they guy running the cart
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                        It is this courier.

http://www.anl.com.au/

It was mentioned earlier in the thread about how poor Kerry Express seemed to be, so it would seem that another courier has been given an opportunity.
                        Thanks for that, seems moderators from the Freaktab forum know more about the Gearbest service than their own support department. :-)

Live Chat kept insisting that it was a postal service.

Comment

Thanks for that, seems moderators from the Freaktab forum know more about the Gearbest service than their own support department. :-)

Live Chat kept insisting that it was a postal service.
                          Hello baskje,

I warned you before.
                          You never stopped trolling against Gearbest. Now Iam sending you on vacation to think about it.

JD

PS.: Come back in one month, then you will have your second chance for a fresh start.

Comment

Gearbest Delivery Problems Again

HI
                            You would think after the last problem I had I would have learned my lesson.
                            I order items on the 12th December with 7-14 days delivery. As of today the items are not tracking on 17track.net.
                            I keep on getting the same silly replies from gearbest but it is now over 1 month and its still not tracking??

I have uploaded a screenshot from there website of the parcel in dispatch and it don't have any postage stickers on it??

The order number is W1612070424102754

I have contacted gearbest on a different forum but still got the same reply about waiting.I don't mind waiting if it was tracking.

Joe
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by blinkone; 01-18-2017, 09:21.

Comment

Schaffen -Diest is the correct name for that post code, since Schaffen is a sub district from Diest. If they had an issue with that I am just an email away, and they could have asked me. The address is also registered exactly the same in my PayPal account.

The order number is 170113, which means 13 January 2017, not 14 January

By the way, live chat told me a completely different story this morning.

The remark which I left should should not cause any delay, as it is in English and is what is written on the shipping label anyway, I just put it in the remarks because Gearbest seems to forget things from time to time. Gearbest has also a designated space to leave remarks, may be they could either remove that space, or say " leaving a remark will cause significant delays".

The order W1701131140406145 from 13 January has still not been shipped, however it got marked " packed " right after I informed live chat this morning that I would open a Paypal claim. Everyone can mark a parcel as packed, I only don't understand why when packed early in the day, it can not be shipped by the end of the day since Gearbest issue the tracking number by themselves, and the order that was only placed last night has been shipped already.

The order I made last night is to my personal address, which is Thailand, the address which Gearbest has is correct but Paypal automatically changes that the country to Belgium for some reason

I would think that 2 orders, both packed around the same time, would also be shipped out around the same time, unless 1 of the orders isn't actually packed of course.
                              First of all, I don't need to lie to you. I just want to try my best to give you the answer even though I am not from the customer service team.

Sorry, I didn't mention that there is time difference. It was January 14 in China when you placed the order on 13.

Let me show you all the time sequence and what happened on earth.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	freak1.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	623335
                              It all started from January 14. And we have different colleagues to deal with the orders. We already tried our best. Still sorry for the delay.

The order W1701161015352234

It was processed by the system, showed as below. You didnt leave us any message for this order

Click image for larger version

Name:	freak2.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	623336

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                              #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Can you reply to my order problems as it is now over 1 month and still not tracking on 17track.net?

Comment

Working...
                                X