X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I write this,even if I loose my 64 dollar to know other buyers in what situation can be,after they pay!

Comment

Originally posted by gardius View Post
      What I understood from this topic is that Gearbest is just interesed to take from you the money from your card,just for illusion,and after that for you remain to make investigation like detective.I make a lot of orders from Aliexpress,I am an A3 buyer,it was no problem never with delivery time from China.
      Here I make order from Europe where I live to never arrive my product.I write this,even if I
      All that you know at this present time is that the item is stuck in another countries postal system for reasons currently unknown.

You took out the option of unregistered airmail, which is, as I have gleaned from another source "This is the most discreet method of shipping, not necessarily the best though. Delivery time is 10 to 21 days sometimes quicker and sometimes longer. The post is unpredictable. A signature is NOT REQUIRED with Unregistered Mail."

So that means that there has to be an expectation of the possibility of the service offered by the postal service being unpredictable.

I have no idea what an A3 Aliexpress buyer is but it is completely irrelevant to your situation and simply acts to detract from it, where it makes not one iota of difference to your current situation.

Now you have been given some options available to you, so I ask if you have taken any of them?

In the same position right now I would be contacting the relevant postal service in order to see if they can give reason as to why it is stuck with them.

Other than that course of proactive action right now you will have to wait until Gearbest's return from their New Year Holidays to see what else they can say about then matter but right at this moment in time they cannot, so you can either attempt to find more relevant information, or wait until their return.

Until that time, no more posts on the subject unless they contain relevant information or questions that may help to resolve the situation.

I understand your frustration and we have all been there at one time or another with a myriad of suppliers and associated services, whether remote or local but it has been expressed and won't be helpful to Gearbest upon their return if they have to wade through posts that delay them further in trying to help resolve the issue.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I received a email to state one of the five new orders I have placed has shipped. What I found strange it that it was listed as unregistered mail when I paid $10 for Middle East Aramex Courier. I ordered via app and went to check status of other new orders . They all have charges for Aramex Courier but free shipping options on all orders. Please fix or cancel all orders. I am writing this here as I will cancel all by paypal if you do not resolve immediately and I am not interested in the nonsense answers I will receive from your 'support'.

Order number
        WB1702030858189334

Order Number

WB1701301544584231

Order Number

WB1701291205083314

Order Number W1701120802516157 is the only one showing correct shipping. Also I dont believe you shipped the first parcel during Chinese Holiday.

This is what our oders look like before checkout~ All have 7 to 15 day courier~ Not 15 to 30 day which can take 45 days if it arrives at all. Lastly I see you have changed description of shipping in app since Feb. Used to say Middle East Shipping with Aramex and fast time frame. Now its listed as Standard with longer turn around time.

Attached Files
        Last edited by Damac10; 02-04-2017, 09:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrain View Post
          I can definitely vote for the new " Australia line" priority shipping. An order that was shipped out on 20 January was today delivered at my doorstep.

Australia line is Toll brothers and can be tracked on the DPEX website, not on the link posted above and even less the link I received from Gearbest support. https://dpex.com/Tools-And-Applications/Track-And-Trace

Another order which was shipped out to the same address on 17 January with Kerry express has still no trace of it though.

Though there is also bad news order W1701212052269803, which was placed on 22 January, marked as in stock and to ship out on 23 January, was still not packed on 24 January.

I contacted support ( ticket T170124045480 and was informed that article was NOT in stock and would take at least 2 weeks to restock and be able to ship out.

They offered me to wait until stock, select a random other article, or get refunded in Gearbest points.

I responded that none of the above options was of interest and requested a refund to my PayPal account.

The next day support responded, completely ignored my request, and said they would inform me when the item is back in stock.

A PayPal dispute has since been opened, and Gearbest informed from this, but they don't even bother to respond to either the PP dispute or the GB ticket.

Needless to say that in 24 hours the dispute will be escalated to a claim.

Nice detail : However I was informed on 24 January that the item will take at least 2 weeks to restock, as of today the item is still marked on the website as in stock and to be shipped out 27 - 31 January.

http://www.gearbest.com/air-mouse/pp_339988.html

Sorry, the item (W1701212052269803) was not in stock when you placed the order. Usually we can restock it very soon and shipping it in the promised time is fine. However, the spring festival makes things complicated. The suppliers and manufacturers have longer vacation than we do. So the day you placed the order, they almost began their vacation. Impossible to restock soon. And our system sucked so much that the shipment date didn't include the holidays.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
          #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by stuartiannaylor View Post
            Yeah I tried all the Roms Celerons is great but I was still plagued with the "green screen" bug. More Green, pink and fuzzy, swap HDMI channels all is back to normal, then it happens again on a 15-30 minute cycle.

Got another and started to change my opinion of Gearbest.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ******** Gearbest Customer Support At 01/23/2017 02:50:19 CST

Dear Stuart,

Thank you very much for your reply.

We will contact the supplier about this issue and improve it in the near future.

We want you to love our products as much as we do. All items we ship have successfully passed our rigorous Quality Control inspections. Our warranties ensure you have a fantastic gadget experience while giving you total peace of mind.

We have arranged the full refund of 64.12 USD to your paypal account. Please kindly wait for it and check your account later.

Please kindly confirm it with us once received the refund.

Thank you for your support and patience.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

If you have any other concern, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Heloise

gearbest Customer Service

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ***********************************

I sent them a message yesterday, that no refund had been sent, sent another today but no reply.

The moral of the story is, if you get a product that has any fault don't spend any time trying rom fixes, as even if you buy from the EU warehouse you still have to send back to China.
            You have 45 days and I was googling and trying roms and other TV's for almost 3 weeks before I gave up.
            If you by something from somewhere usually you are required to return it to where you purchased it, but no.

It would never get back in time, I have doubts that it would be reported back in time and it would be almost £20 for the postage.
            They told you we dont accept local return for those items bought in EU warehouse?

I will confirm it tomorrow.

Could you tell me your order number?

Comment

Latest reply from gearbest they want me to pay another 201USD or refund me 201USD. That is about half of what i paid already.

Dear Joe,
              Thank you for your reply and sincerely regret to hear that you have not received your order.
              After reviewing your order in detail, we have found that you haven't purchased any insurance during the check-out. Please understand that in such case we can only compensate you partially.

The shipping company is actually responsible for this loss which is sadly beyond our control.
              Please review in detail our shipping and insurance policy in our terms and conditions here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html for details

However, as you are a valuable customer, we are willing to help you the best way we possibly can.
              Here are the best solutions we can offer you in this situation:
              1) Resend the item upon repaying 3.8 of the order value.
              In this case we will send you an invoice to submit the payment of 201USD via PayPal.
              Please confirm your shipping address again in this format:
              Consignee Name:
              Detailed Address:
              City:
              State (Province):
              Postal Code:
              Phone Number:

2) Partial refund to your original payment account.
              In this case, we can refund 201 USD to your original payment account.

Kindly let us know your decision.
              Once again we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
              Best Regards
              Emma
              Gearbest Customer Servive

Comment

I am really sorry that I couldn't help you in my absence.

I checked your order in our system and it was delivered on Feb 3.

sorry to keep you waiting such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by joe6915 View Post
                  Latest reply from gearbest they want me to pay another 201USD or refund me 201USD. That is about half of what i paid already.

Dear Joe,
                  Thank you for your reply and sincerely regret to hear that you have not received your order.
                  After reviewing your order in detail, we have found that you haven't purchased any insurance during the check-out. Please understand that in such case we can only compensate you partially.

The shipping company is actually responsible for this loss which is sadly beyond our control.
                  Please review in detail our shipping and insurance policy in our terms and conditions here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html for details

However, as you are a valuable customer, we are willing to help you the best way we possibly can.
                  In this case we will send you an invoice to submit the payment of 201USD via PayPal.
                  Consignee Name:
                  Detailed Address:
                  City:
                  State (Province):
                  Postal Code:
                  Phone Number:

Best Regards
                  Emma
                  could you tell me your order number?

Comment

Originally posted by Damac10 View Post
                    I received a email to state one of the five new orders I have placed has shipped. What I found strange it that it was listed as unregistered mail when I paid $10 for Middle East Aramex Courier. I ordered via app and went to check status of other new orders . They all have charges for Aramex Courier but free shipping options on all orders. Please fix or cancel all orders. I am writing this here as I will cancel all by paypal if you do not resolve immediately and I am not interested in the nonsense answers I will receive from your 'support'.

Order number
                    WB1702030858189334

Order Number

WB1701301544584231

Order Number

WB1701291205083314

Order Number W1701120802516157 is the only one showing correct shipping. Also I dont believe you shipped the first parcel during Chinese Holiday.

This is what our oders look like before checkout~ All have 7 to 15 day courier~ Not 15 to 30 day which can take 45 days if it arrives at all. Lastly I see you have changed description of shipping in app since Feb. Used to say Middle East Shipping with Aramex and fast time frame. Now its listed as Standard with longer turn around time.
                    hey, I am sorry for the trouble.

Which order do you refer to that we shipped the item by unregistered mail but you paid $10 for the middle east shipping method? I check all the orders you left here, but none of them is like that. You may miss one order number, I guess.

I think the shipping days change a lot at that time because the carriers were all on holiday. Now everything is back to normal!

Comment

so grateful of all the people that help me with all the questions when I wasn't able to show up and answered, especially bluesmanuk mo123 scooter2014 RISCy Dude

Comment

New response from gearbest. They are looking for 201USD to send again or refund 201USD. This is about half the money of the order.

Dear Joe,

Consignee Name:

Detailed Address:

City:

State (Province):

Postal Code:

Phone Number:

Best Regards

Emma

Comment

Originally posted by stuartiannaylor View Post
                          Yeah I tried all the Roms Celerons is great but I was still plagued with the "green screen" bug. More Green, pink and fuzzy, swap HDMI channels all is back to normal, then it happens again on a 15-30 minute cycle.

Got another and started to change my opinion of Gearbest.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ******** Gearbest Customer Support At 01/23/2017 02:50:19 CST

Dear Stuart,

Thank you very much for your reply.

We will contact the supplier about this issue and improve it in the near future.

We want you to love our products as much as we do. All items we ship have successfully passed our rigorous Quality Control inspections. Our warranties ensure you have a fantastic gadget experience while giving you total peace of mind.

We have arranged the full refund of 64.12 USD to your paypal account. Please kindly wait for it and check your account later.

Please kindly confirm it with us once received the refund.

Thank you for your support and patience.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

If you have any other concern, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Heloise

gearbest Customer Service

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ***********************************

I sent them a message yesterday, that no refund had been sent, sent another today but no reply.

The moral of the story is, if you get a product that has any fault don't spend any time trying rom fixes, as even if you buy from the EU warehouse you still have to send back to China.
                          You have 45 days and I was googling and trying roms and other TV's for almost 3 weeks before I gave up.
                          If you by something from somewhere usually you are required to return it to where you purchased it, but no.

It would never get back in time, I have doubts that it would be reported back in time and it would be almost £20 for the postage.
                          I confirm that products bought from EU and ES Warehouse can be returned to the local warehouses if the products received are broken or damaged.

Comment

Insurance was free.I will never order from your site again.
                            Gearbest Should be banned from Freaktab.

Paypal have taken gearbest side saying parcel is delivered??
                            Last edited by joe6915; 02-08-2017, 16:28.

Comment

Hello Joe and Gearbest,

could you please give this more light. You lost me between the lines.

I try it, with some questions:

What does Joey wrong in way of order?
                              Where do find the rules about insurrance?
                              Is this shippment delivered or not? Where is it lost on the way?
                              What was told Paypal about the case? Delivered? Lost?

JD

Comment

Originally posted by joe6915 View Post
                                Insurance was free.I will never order from your site again.
                                Gearbest Should be banned from Freaktab.

Paypal have taken gearbest side saying parcel is delivered??
                                Could you tell me your order number? I asked you in the previous reply. Without your order number, I can't find out why.

Comment

Working...
                                X