X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I have a problem with tracking a cell phone that I bought in gearbest, i pay shipping by dhl (sg) and says it is shipped out from 09/28/2017 ok ..
    until then everything is fine but from that day until today when I want to track, the gearbest page I get this Sorry, your shipping information has not updated yet! Then I enter the dhl page and I get this (Not found): No results found for your DHL query. Please try again please help!

Comment

Originally posted by DANMEXICOHONDA View Post
      Hi, I have a problem with tracking a cell phone that I bought in gearbest, i pay shipping by dhl (sg) and says it is shipped out from 09/28/2017 ok ..
      until then everything is fine but from that day until today when I want to track, the gearbest page I get this Sorry, your shipping information has not updated yet! Then I enter the dhl page and I get this (Not found): No results found for your DHL query. Please try again please help!
      Hi and welcome to Freaktab.

Maybe you missed this
      Dear friends,
      we will have a holiday for our National Day, from 2017-09-30 to 2017-10-04, back to work on 2017-10-05.

if have any question, pls feel free to contact on Skype: Anny_kitalisa or our online colleagueiFerne[email protected]j~

Other things, you can leave your message or PM me and when I come back, I will contact you immediately.
      Thank you for your hearing.Wish you have a good mood!
      Not only will gearbest be on holiday most of china will be too including DHL.

If your item has left china already you stand a good chance of getting it within the time frame,But if its still in china it could well be delayed.
      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Hello gearbest,you're doing a great work. My order has arrived my country but I'm yet to get it. My country postal service doesn't update,will I get more updates from postnl? The tracking is RS959970565NL. It arrived my country on the 3rd of October.

Comment

You won´t get an answer until next week. China is on holiday...
          But nevertheless you should be able to track your item at: http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums=RS959970565NL
          Has been tried to be delivered today.... as far as I could see.

Comment

Hi all!this is my first post!! gearbest i need a help with my order n.W1709110407487760. The track page say me " 2017-09-23 11:49:46 Parcel arrival at London,United Kingdom" . I don't have any news... please help me... Can i contact the customs for information?

Comment

Originally posted by Marcofuma View Post
              Hi all!this is my first post!! gearbest i need a help with my order n.W1709110407487760. The track page say me " 2017-09-23 11:49:46 Parcel arrival at London,United Kingdom" . I don't have any news... please help me... Can i contact the customs for information?
              Did you use 17track for verifying the message?

Comment

no... track24 or faryaa

Comment

Hi I'm kind of new at ordering from Gearbest and am curious it it normal for an order to take nearly a month to Process ?
                  I ordered from the first batch of the UMI S2 on Sept. 18 and the order is still listed as processing.

Is their any way to speed this up ? I paid for expedited shipping with DHL ... waiting over a month for a cell phone to ship seems ridicules to me

Comment

• trebor
                    trebor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Moved post to the Support Thread,

With Holiday time in China it can be slow

Get a Ticket with Customer support, via Gearbest website, and also you can leave info here

Ticket: WT17101004917
                  Order Number: WW1709290000189847

M8S Pro L - ordered on 29th Sept - Not yet shipped.
                  Raising ticket didnt help.

Can something be done? Either ship or cancel the order.

Comment

Bad timing with their Huge Holiday I would think (not making an excuse) they are just getting back to normal nearly....
                    Try thru CS again, they have been advised.
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

M's. Anny...
                      you offered help to buyers of m8s pro devices, that performance is poor and unstable.
                      Please, I am a New owner of the same.
                      I pm'd you. Could you get a look and assist ?
                      Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ememm View Post
                        Ticket: WT17101004917
                        Order Number: WW1709290000189847

M8S Pro L - ordered on 29th Sept - Not yet shipped.
                        Raising ticket didnt help.

Can something be done? Either ship or cancel the order.
                        hi,
                        Your order has been packed waiting to be issued。
                        I will let our CS to push again and send out asap.
                        wish you have a nice weekend~
                        Anny

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                        #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by DANMEXICOHONDA View Post
                          hi, could you tell me your order number?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrgazzy View Post
                            Hello gearbest,you're doing a great work. My order has arrived my country but I'm yet to get it. My country postal service doesn't update,will I get more updates from postnl? The tracking is RS959970565NL. It arrived my country on the 3rd of October.
                            hi,
                            Sorry, I can't see the shipping info to, I willfeedback to our CS and push them to help you check this package asap, hope that you can get it soon.
                            wish you have a nice weekend~
                            Anny

Comment

Originally posted by Mrgazzy View Post
                              hi,
                              pls look here: http://www.sky56.cn/english/track/index

pls contact the local post office to have a check?

RS959970565NL Shipment Details
                              2017-09-15 16:33:00 The Item is Received from Customer
                              2017-09-15 21:21:00 The Item is Arrived at facility
                              2017-09-16 09:20:00 The Item is Departed from facility

Infomation
                              Update Time Area Status
                              2017-09-15 01:50:00 The item is pre-advised
                              2017-09-25 18:35:00 The item is processed at the Postnl sorting center
                              2017-09-25 18:35:00 The item is at the PostNL sorting center

Comment

Working...
                              X