X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello gearbest, after buying from your shop this particuliar model, "Alfawise z28 pro 2/8gb"

could you provide the stock 2/8gb firmware (seems there no BT )
    i'm stuck with no ethernet recognized anymore after flashing back to stock
    the link you posted for the 2/16gb.

Thank you by advance.

Comment

GB said:

" Hello all,
    ...We create this topic to improve our contact with you, you can ask about anything related to the offer of GearBest, and any questions, concerns, order or product problems.We will try our best to help you solve these problem.
    Thanks for all your understanding. "

@ gearbest...
    I Want to give you many thanks for the help I received, you provided a real customer-first solution.
    A great shopping and buying experience that I reward with loyalty.
    Now that's a good business relationship.

To freaktab.com. fans I say...

persistent patience is surely appreciated by GB customer support.
    Because, this company's staff wants us to have a great user experience!

GB I Thank you, CK

Last edited by ClarkKent; 10-18-2017, 22:08.
    Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Hi friends. This is my first post here I wanted to ask you for some help. I bought one V88 mini III. I have problem with it. On stock firmware I can install only few apps via playstore (it says "Your device isn't compatibile with this version"). I updated firmware with this "rk3328_7.1_box_RX4_SSV6051P-update_20170908.img" and I don't have problem with compatibility on playstore, but I have another problem. After I remove google account, I can't add it again. I can't run playstore anymore (usualy, if I run playstore, that start procedure of adding new google account, but nothing happend when I start PlayStore). I tried to uninstall playstore updates, I cleared cache, but I still have a problem thanks in advance for any help!

Comment

Originally posted by kolinsb View Post
        Hi friends. This is my first post here I wanted to ask you for some help. I bought one V88 mini III. I have problem with it. On stock firmware I can install only few apps via playstore (it says "Your device isn't compatibile with this version"). I updated firmware with this "rk3328_7.1_box_RX4_SSV6051P-update_20170908.img" and I don't have problem with compatibility on playstore, but I have another problem. After I remove google account, I can't add it again. I can't run playstore anymore (usualy, if I run playstore, that start procedure of adding new google account, but nothing happend when I start PlayStore). I tried to uninstall playstore updates, I cleared cache, but I still have a problem thanks in advance for any help!

We sincerely apologize for this issue.
        Could you please PM your order number? You can find it in :My account>>My orders https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1.
        We will do our best to help.
        Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Comment

Order : W1709110407487760

17.09.2017 13:43:04 Parcel departure in Shenzhen Sorting Centre

18.09.2017 13:43:36 Parcel arrive in HongKong Sorting Centre

19.09.2017 17:22:15 Parcel is leaving Hong Kong Airport

23.09.2017 11:49:46 Parcel arrival at LondonUnited Kingdom

I don't have any news.......thanks Gearbest....

Comment

Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

We sincerely apologize for this issue.
            Could you please PM your order number? You can find it in :My account>>My orders https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1.
            We will do our best to help.
            Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Tnx for reply CSGearbest. I contacted support. Ticket number is WT17101810566 and one of couple order numbers for V88 mini III is W1709270223210702
            Support always pissed me off. I asked for new firmware, and explained my problem IMHO correctly, and support agent want me to record video with problem. He can't understand a problem without a video

Comment

Hello gearbest,I want to replace an item ( Luanke Screen Film for LeEco Le 2 - TRANSPARENT) out of the two items I ordered just recently. I discovered it won't be necessary again. I want to replace it with this items ("KSD - K11C TPE Wire High-sensitivity In-ear Headset - BLACK 2260" & "EDC LED Flashlight Work Light - SILVER"). I checked the price of the cancelled item and it covers the two items I want to replace it with. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you. Thanks so much and please kindly hasten the shipment ad I need those items as soon as possible. Thanks gearbest

Order Number:WW1710200617549861

Comment

Originally posted by Marcofuma View Post
                Order : W1709110407487760

17.09.2017 13:43:04 Parcel departure in Shenzhen Sorting Centre

18.09.2017 13:43:36 Parcel arrive in HongKong Sorting Centre

19.09.2017 17:22:15 Parcel is leaving Hong Kong Airport

23.09.2017 11:49:46 Parcel arrival at LondonUnited Kingdom

I don't have any news.......thanks Gearbest....

We are so sorry for the difficulty you are experiencing.

We have sent an email to you regarding this issue,could you please check it?
                We are look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your patience and collaboration.

Comment

Tnx for reply CSGearbest. I contacted support. Ticket number is WT17101810566 and one of couple order numbers for V88 mini III is W1709270223210702
                  Support always pissed me off. I asked for new firmware, and explained my problem IMHO correctly, and support agent want me to record video with problem. He can't understand a problem without a video
                  We are sorry for the inconvenience and understand your frustration.
                  We have submitted your request to our product department.
                  Once we have got the feedback from them, we will resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
                  As for the problem of "support agent want me to record video with problem",our manger will follow it.
                  Thank you for your feedback,
                  Have a nice day!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrgazzy View Post
                    Hello gearbest,I want to replace an item ( Luanke Screen Film for LeEco Le 2 - TRANSPARENT) out of the two items I ordered just recently. I discovered it won't be necessary again. I want to replace it with this items ("KSD - K11C TPE Wire High-sensitivity In-ear Headset - BLACK 2260" & "EDC LED Flashlight Work Light - SILVER"). I checked the price of the cancelled item and it covers the two items I want to replace it with. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you. Thanks so much and please kindly hasten the shipment ad I need those items as soon as possible. Thanks gearbest

Order Number:WW1710200617549861
                    Thank you for contacting with us.
                    We have changed these items for your order.

I'm pleased to inform you that the items you have ordered are in stock and are now ready for shipping.
                    Once your order has been shipped out we will send you a confirmation email.
                    Thank you for your patience and kind support.

Comment

Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Thank you for contacting with us.
                      We have changed these items for your order.

I'm pleased to inform you that the items you have ordered are in stock and are now ready for shipping.
                      Once your order has been shipped out we will send you a confirmation email.
                      Thank you for your patience and kind support.
                      Thanks for the rectification.

Comment

I had so much luck today:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gej2994mb...Dtk_Uw2ra?dl=0

Unfortunately, box isn't working too. When I plug power adapter in, I can see only red indicator, nothing else. My TV not deteckting any device on HDMI

I made mistake, i didn't choose EU plug for 2 orders. After few minutes i created ticket and asked support to send W95 box with EU plug instead UK plug, and you can see what I got . There is no one plug where I Can use this fckin adapter UK-->EU. Pins are so short. Luckily for second box where I made mistake with power adapter to, and they asked me do I want this:

Remaining items (Not available currently):
                        225538002 * 1 W95 Amlogic S905W TV Box Within 1-2 business days Wait
                        PB0109701 * 1 gocomma EU Standard 2-foot Plug Power Adapter Within 1-2 business days Wait
                        I did not accepted, and I canceled that order. I need to wait almost a month to get the replacement. I hate that!

Comment

• scooter2014
                          scooter2014 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Always re check before the final click is best moto..... I bought few uk adapters but man it makes plug huge lol....

Radio Shack or equivalent electronics supply will negate a wait.
                        Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Hello i would like to inform about my order it was hipped on 5.Oct and still i do not have working tracking number. I also subtim ticket last week and got asnwer that they are contacting shipping company and i will get answer within 5 days. Now 7 days passed and i am trying to contact gearbest about new shipping i should get, but they ignore me. So please can you tell me some new information about my order.
                          order number W1709171313049224
                          thanks.

Comment

I had so much luck today:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gej2994mb...Dtk_Uw2ra?dl=0

Unfortunately, box isn't working too. When I plug power adapter in, I can see only red indicator, nothing else. My TV not deteckting any device on HDMI

I made mistake, i didn't choose EU plug for 2 orders. After few minutes i created ticket and asked support to send W95 box with EU plug instead UK plug, and you can see what I got . There is no one plug where I Can use this fckin adapter UK-->EU. Pins are so short. Luckily for second box where I made mistake with power adapter to, and they asked me do I want this:

Remaining items (Not available currently):
                            225538002 * 1 W95 Amlogic S905W TV Box Within 1-2 business days Wait
                            PB0109701 * 1 gocomma EU Standard 2-foot Plug Power Adapter Within 1-2 business days Wait
                            I did not accepted, and I canceled that order. I need to wait almost a month to get the replacement. I hate that!
                            We are sorry for the inconvenience and understand your frustration.
                            For your first question "Unfortunately, box isn't working too",we will solve your issue in ticket.
                            As for the second one,could you please PM us the order number?
                            We will check it for you

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Comment

Working...
                            X