This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiknusko View Post
    Hello i would like to inform about my order it was hipped on 5.Oct and still i do not have working tracking number. I also subtim ticket last week and got asnwer that they are contacting shipping company and i will get answer within 5 days. Now 7 days passed and i am trying to contact gearbest about new shipping i should get, but they ignore me. So please can you tell me some new information about my order.
    order number W1709171313049224
    thanks.
    We sincerely apologize for this issue.
    We have replied your message,could you please check it?

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

hi,
      Your order has been packed waiting to be issued。
      I will let our CS to push again and send out asap.
      wish you have a nice weekend~
      Anny
      Received the item after almost 1 month. (India)

Thanks

Comment

Hi, I have a problem with tracking a notebok that I bought in gearbest, the shippin isg by dhl (hk) and says it is shipped out from 10/23/2017..
        but when I want to track, the gearbest page I get this Sorry, your shipping information has not updated yet! Then I enter the dhl page and I get this (Not found): No results found for your DHL query. Please try again

The order number is W1710161716018340

please help! :c

Comment

I want to buy something and I live in a EU country.

Can one of these Netherlands, Belgium and Sweden shipping methods help with avoiding the customs?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sergioefc View Post
            Hi, I have a problem with tracking a notebok that I bought in gearbest, the shippin isg by dhl (hk) and says it is shipped out from 10/23/2017..
            but when I want to track, the gearbest page I get this Sorry, your shipping information has not updated yet! Then I enter the dhl page and I get this (Not found): No results found for your DHL query. Please try again

The order number is W1710161716018340

please help! :c
            We are extremely sorry for this inconvenience.

We have sent an email to you regarding this issue,could you please check it?
            We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
              I want to buy something and I live in a EU country.

Can one of these Netherlands, Belgium and Sweden shipping methods help with avoiding the customs?

Unfortunately, different countries will have different laws and regulations regarding tax. We have no way of knowing if or how much tax will be. However, check with your local Customs in advance .
              Please check this link: http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html
              Thank you for your understanding.
              Last edited by CSGearbest; 10-30-2017, 03:21.

Comment

Originally posted by CSGearbest

Unfortunately, different countries will have different laws and regulations regarding tax. We have no way of knowing if or how much tax will be. However, check with your local Customs in advance and choose a slower shipping method to reduce the likelihood of tax occurring.
                Please check this link: http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html
                Thank you for your understanding.
                I know what are the customs laws in my country. What difference does this make?

And which are the slower shipping methods and how they can help?

Comment

The answer to your original question is... Probably. My suggestion is make your purchase oh, do not select DHL and it is likely the shipment will not get extra scrutiny. It would certainly be unethical for gearbest to suggest ways to get around your local vat, or fees.
                  Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent
                    The answer to your original question is... Probably. My suggestion is make your purchase oh, do not select DHL and it is likely the shipment will not get extra scrutiny. It would certainly be unethical for gearbest to suggest ways to get around your local vat, or fees.
                    I know that couriers, like DHL should be avoided.
                    On the other hand, what is the purpose of all these NL, Sweden and Belgium shipping methods?
                    This is what I would like to know.

Comment

NL is a good choice.works great for me. Volume is your friend. Tracking updates are weak I matter who ships
                      life is a gamble, but GB seems to understand low cost shipping IS big deal with customers.they navigate the process well, if a bit slow on occasion.
                      Being more specific is above our reps purview and purpose here....a reiteration of. #786 is most likely.
                      They are about the best seller out there....just go for it?
                      Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent
                        NL is a good choice.works great for me. Volume is your friend. Tracking updates are weak I matter who ships
                        life is a gamble, but GB seems to understand low cost shipping IS big deal with customers.they navigate the process well, if a bit slow on occasion.
                        Being more specific is above our reps purview and purpose here....a reiteration of. #786 is most likely.
                        They are about the best seller out there....just go for it?
                        Thanks mate.
                        Are you in EU too?
                        Taking some info from another country (GREECE) , NL is not so good choice as recently customs know what to expect from this kind of shipping.
                        For MALTA that I live it's a lottery as till recently Chinese packages were easy to pass, but nowadays you need to be extra careful .

Anyway, I decided to go ahead with Belgium shipping for my order from GB. My reasoning is that if NL is good it can be also known to customs, so selecting another -not so known-shipping method might do the trick.

Comment

Gearbest Order WP1710141806043908

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171031_195954-1494x2656.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	681890 i got uk plug with crap adaptor. The plug sits 4 inches off the wall with this thing. Also one side not work all the time have to wiggle cord. Please send a proper USA adaptor that I ordered.

I waiting on response.

Best Regards.
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi CSGEarbest. Can you explain me what's going on with my order W1710160655387606???? I bought that box 16.10.2017, but as I can see, it is not sent overseas. WTF?!?!?!? Before shipping was cost 0.31$, and it was realy quick. Now shipping cost more, but it 10 times slower. Who is crazy here?!?!??! Also, I made one ticket and I asked GB for additional discount, because I spent moren then 4000$, and you ignoring me. That's not fair, and it just showing how much your respect your loyal customers.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                              Gearbest Order WP1710141806043908

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171031_195954-1494x2656.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	681890 i got uk plug with crap adaptor. The plug sits 4 inches off the wall with this thing. Also one side not work all the time have to wiggle cord. Please send a proper USA adaptor that I ordered.

I waiting on response.

Best Regards.
                              hi,
                              I am Anny, I let CS to deal with it now.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                              #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by kolinsb View Post
                              Hi CSGEarbest. Can you explain me what's going on with my order W1710160655387606???? I bought that box 16.10.2017, but as I can see, it is not sent overseas. WTF?!?!?!? Before shipping was cost 0.31$, and it was realy quick. Now shipping cost more, but it 10 times slower. Who is crazy here?!?!??! Also, I made one ticket and I asked GB for additional discount, because I spent moren then 4000$, and you ignoring me. That's not fair, and it just showing how much your respect your loyal customers.
                              hi,
                              pls don't worry, I help you to check and ask our CS to deal with it, but think that need to wait, because CS off work now.
                              I will push her to deal with this order at the first time.
                              we will deal with it asap, pls pay attention on your TK.
                              Anny

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                              #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Working...
                              X