X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDfense View Post

Finally I checked the Gearbest site and as you can read here

I assume, you have choosen sweden post for your shipment and there is noted 'unable to track'

I would never order something that could need up to 50 days to my personal stock, because I'm not patient enough and in case you have payed with paypal you have to know after 6 weeks, if all is fine with your shipment.

I suggest you wait maximum 50 days and hope the best that it comes earlier.

JD

Honestly I didn't pick Sweden Post. I checked the net and found a very bad reps on how it handles deliveries. AND YES ALL PACKAGES are routed to SWEDEN for checking (I think gearbest doesn't even knew this. gearbest, try reading other forums and see how bad it's reputation)

My cousin ordered the same product in other site and got it within 2 weeks after he ordered it. The courier is Singapore Post. They should chosen Asian couriers instead since I am from the Philippines. I should have listened to him in the first place.

Comment

WHAT NOW? ANY UPDATES on my PACKAGE?

Comment

Can I have updates on two orders. WW1509241421464852 ordered on september 26th, and WW1509191359399310 placed on september 20th. Both are stilled listed as "processing" although I requested expedited shipping. I have tried contacting customer service but I have not gotten any reply.

Comment

Originally posted by richmond831 View Post
          WHAT NOW? ANY UPDATES on my PACKAGE?

Hi dear,
          Sorry to bring the inconvenience.
          I've asked the custom center to traffic your package specially but you have to contact with them for more help.
          Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
          Gearbest.com

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
          #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Hi dear,
            Sorry to bring the inconvenience.
            I've asked the custom center to traffic your package specially but you have to contact with them for more help.
            Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
            Gearbest.com
            Now I should be the one to contact them? Isn't it your JOB to do that? You're the one who choose them not me. ANY WAY JUST GIVE ME THEIR CONTACT EMAIL OR ANYTHING...

Comment

Now I should be the one to contact them? Isn't it your JOB to do that? You're the one who choose them not me. ANY WAY JUST GIVE ME THEIR CONTACT EMAIL OR ANYTHING...
              Hi dear,
              You could contact them with [email protected] or http://support.gearbest.com/
              Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
              Gearbest.com

Comment

Hey gearbeast I'm waiting for my order a week already pls can tell me when u going to ship it? Order number is W1509280014109742 ty

Comment

Yeah, I ordered an MXIII G on September 28. Gearbest took the money immediately, but the product is still shown as 'processing'. A support ticket to Gearbest disappeared. Very, very poor service.

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Hi dear,
                    You could contact them with [email protected] or http://support.gearbest.com/
                    Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                    Gearbest.com
                    Seriously? Ofcourse I know how to contact your support but READ THIS!

I ALREADY CONTACTED THEM SEVERAL TIMES BUT I NEVER GET A CONCRETE RESPONSE.

MOST OF THE TIME IT'S "KINDLY WAIT FOR YOUR PACKAGE TO ARRIVE"

This is why I am here to ask again. BACKREAD! WHERE THE HELL IS MY PACKAGE!

Comment

Honestly I didn't pick Sweden Post. I checked the net and found a very bad reps on how it handles deliveries. AND YES ALL PACKAGES are routed to SWEDEN for checking (I think gearbest doesn't even knew this. Guest, try reading other forums and see how bad it's reputation)

My cousin ordered the same product in other site and got it within 2 weeks after he ordered it. The courier is Singapore Post. They should chosen Asian couriers instead since I am from the Philippines. I should have listened to him in the first place.
                      Richmond, you still got not the point.
                      Your shipment comes with Sweden Post, anyway what you have chosen or not and that will take up to 50 days without tracking. Read it in the homepage of gearbest.
                      When you order in China, you have to take care, if you let them send with the cheapest "bicycle courier" company or if you pay something for a fast shipment with a good tracking.
                      Sorry, but I can't tell you more than the truth.

@gearbest
                      I don't understand the sense of your posts. Read your own rules on your homepage and your support will be better.

JD

Comment

Originally posted by Roeiking12 View Post
                        Hey gearbeast I'm waiting for my order a week already pls can tell me when u going to ship it? Order number is W1509280014109742 ty

Hi dear,
                        Sorry for the inconvenience .
                        Your product is sent now.
                        Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                        Gearbest.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ozman View Post
                          Yeah, I ordered an MXIII G on September 28. Gearbest took the money immediately, but the product is still shown as 'processing'. A support ticket to Gearbest disappeared. Very, very poor service.

Hi dear,
                          Sorry for the inconvenience.
                          Could you please send me your order number and your ticket number ?
                          Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                          Gearbest.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ozman View Post

Hi dear,
                            Because the product is really popular so it is in transfer now.
                            Please wait for three more days for shipping.
                            Sorry again and hope it will help you.

Best Regards.
                            Gearbest.com

Comment

I order from gearbest 3 items ,WW1506261407306379 ,W1506210030577631,and W1506200158236503 in
                              Jun
                              that is small orders 3 items , i never recived items i hope u will contact me becouse i dont want to lose 50usd or 90usd ,ty

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                                I order from gearbest 3 items ,WW1506261407306379 ,W1506210030577631,and W1506200158236503 in
                                Jun
                                that is small orders 3 items , i never recived items i hope u will contact me becouse i dont want to lose 50usd or 90usd ,ty

Hi dear,
                                Because the traffic way is surface mail,so we could not know the detail information about the product.
                                I wonder if you could go to your local post office for more information. If there is no new information , I think you'd better contact our custom center for more help.
                                Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                                Gearbest.com

Comment

Working...
                                X