X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gefattern
    replied
    Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

We have made improvements on that email as some cutomers reported this issue.
    Hi ,

thanks , all works now ,

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

thanks , but not needed anymore , today it worked , i got a Validation Mail , thanks

greetings / gefattern

We have made improvements on that email as some cutomers reported this issue.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied

Hi, have you ever tried to click on the words saying "I don't want to save my money" in that newsletter? I think that is a hidden link to activate your account. And make sure that you click on it within 10 minutes after receiving the validation email.
    Hi ,

thanks , but not needed anymore , today it worked , i got a Validation Mail , thanks

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied

Hi ,

what a Video for a simple registration Bug , never , if u are not able to understand ,

i can not finish the registration because i do not get the "Validation Mail" , i become

only Newsletter Email , with a Newsletter Email , i can not finish the registration , really

can not understand why you not understand it , hope you got it now ,

greetings / gefattern

Hi, have you ever tried to click on the words saying "I don't want to save my money" in that newsletter? I think that is a hidden link to activate your account. And make sure that you click on it within 10 minutes after receiving the validation email.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied

Could you please send a video to our email address at [email protected] and our customer service team will forward it to our technical team to check it for you?
    Hi ,

what a Video for a simple registration Bug , never , if u are not able to understand ,

i can not finish the registration because i do not get the "Validation Mail" , i become

only Newsletter Email , with a Newsletter Email , i can not finish the registration , really

can not understand why you not understand it , hope you got it now ,

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied

Hi ,

i registrated me by Email & Password , but after this , i only get a "NEWSLETTER" Email , and NOT

the Email to make the REGISTRATION complete , so please help to fix this , thanks

gefattern

Could you please send a video to our email address at [email protected] and our customer service team will forward it to our technical team to check it for you?

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied

Hi, thank you for contacting us. I am sorry that I can't clearly understand what you mean. Are you saying that you can't register on our site?
    To register an account with us please click here: https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a...ter.htm?type=1
    There are 4 easy ways to register and get started with GearBest:
    -Login with PayPal
    -Login with Facebook
    -Login with Google
    -Register by entering your email address and a password
    Please feel to contact us again anytime if you need further assistance.
    Check out our newest arrivals here: http://www.gearbest.com/new-products/
    Enjoy our best deals here: http://www.gearbest.com/gadget-deals.html
    Hi ,

i registrated me by Email & Password , but after this , i only get a "NEWSLETTER" Email , and NOT

the Email to make the REGISTRATION complete , so please help to fix this , thanks

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied

Hi ,

i wanted to registrate me on Gearbest , but after that i only get a "Newsletter" Email , it is not

possible to end the Registration , please help to fix this , thanks ,

greetings / gefattern

Hi, thank you for contacting us. I am sorry that I can't clearly understand what you mean. Are you saying that you can't register on our site?
    To register an account with us please click here: https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a...ter.htm?type=1
    There are 4 easy ways to register and get started with GearBest:
    -Login with PayPal
    -Login with Facebook
    -Login with Google
    -Register by entering your email address and a password
    Please feel to contact us again anytime if you need further assistance.
    Check out our newest arrivals here: http://www.gearbest.com/new-products/
    Enjoy our best deals here: http://www.gearbest.com/gadget-deals.html

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied

Thank you for your reply. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied the solutions offered by our customer service. Please check the ticket T1808***3405 again and confirm the information there. Thank you for your support.
    Hi ,

i wanted to registrate me on Gearbest , but after that i only get a "Newsletter" Email , it is not

possible to end the Registration , please help to fix this , thanks ,

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by Miron View Post
    Well, it seems Gearbest will only reship if I purchases again for nearly double the original price!! So I've given up hope there. Gearbest still won't offer a full refund but I will give them a few more days, after which I intend to write my experience on various review sites, Trustpilot, ect. Whether it's a positive review or a negative one will depend on the final outcome.

Thank you for your reply. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied the solutions offered by our customer service. Please check the ticket T1808***3405 again and confirm the information there. Thank you for your support.

Leave a comment:

• Miron
    replied
    Well, it seems Gearbest will only reship if I purchases again for nearly double the original price!! So I've given up hope there. Gearbest still won't offer a full refund but I will give them a few more days, after which I intend to write my experience on various review sites, Trustpilot, ect. Whether it's a positive review or a negative one will depend on the final outcome.

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied

Hi, thanks for the reply. I am aware that a solution was given via ticket - I mentioned it in my first post - but a partial refund of leas than 50% is derisory and not something I can agree to. What I can agree to is a reshipment at no extra cost or a full refund, the options any responsible retailer would offer their customers.
    Hi, Miron. Thank you for your reply.
    Please review in detail our shipping and insurance policy in our terms and conditions here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html
    We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments.
    Once placing an order with us customers agree to our terms and conditions.
    We again apologize for this issue and highly recommend that you purchase shipping insurance for your next order.
    We have sent a new message in ticket T1808***3405. Please kindly contact us there.
    GearBest Customer Service

Leave a comment:

• Miron
    replied

Hi, we are extremely sorry for this inconvenience.

We have offered the solution via ticket.
    Please kindly check it and reply there.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Hi, thanks for the reply. I am aware that a solution was given via ticket - I mentioned it in my first post - but a partial refund of leas than 50% is derisory and not something I can agree to. What I can agree to is a reshipment at no extra cost or a full refund, the options any responsible retailer would offer their customers.

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Ok, that's good to know, thanks. My order number can be found in my first post but i'll post it here again in case the Gearbest representative misses it:
    Order No: 18072600982011349670 Issue: Non-delivery
    Hi, we are extremely sorry for this inconvenience.

We have offered the solution via ticket.
    Please kindly check it and reply there.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Leave a comment:

• gearbest
    replied
    Ok, that's good to know, thanks. My order number can be found in my first post but i'll post it here again in case the Gearbest representative misses it:
    Order No: 18072600982011349670 Issue: Non-delivery
    Thank you so much for your feedback, our CS will help you deal with it asap

Leave a comment:

Working...
X