X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gearbest, what is the point of contacting your custom center for help if you don´t answer anything? A ticket system makes sense when the seller replies fast. I am OK with waiting a little more, but I expect to get a working tracking number soon.

I placed my first order some weeks ago, and up until today, no shipment and no answer to my tickets. Also, you don´t even publish my question in the product page. You certainly must do better if you want me to repeat.

Comment

OK I received a very confusing email from them stating that they don´t have it in stock. What do they mean by the rest of the email is simply beyond my understanding, seems some sort of phylosophical riddle:

Hi ****,

This item is currently not in stock as the high demands and will be available later.
      You should place one order first and then we could prepare for you.If the item is still unavailable from our suppliers during the pre-order stage, you can contact us ask for a full refund.
      "

I have asked for a refund both by email and by a ticket. I will report if I get it swiftly and without excuses.

Comment

Hello gearbeast, I'm waiting for my order 10 days already can you please tell me when are u going to ship it? Order number is W1510050855004821 thank you in advance for your attention.

Comment

Originally posted by ProReviewer View Post
          Hello gearbeast, I'm waiting for my order 10 days already can you please tell me when are u going to ship it? Order number is W1510050855004821 thank you in advance for your attention.

Hi dear,
          The product has been sent now.
          Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
          Gearbest.com

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
          #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Jun 27, 2015 05:07:30 AM,Jun 21, 2015 15:30:57 PM and Jun 20, 2015 16:58:23 PM my order date tracking number
            HK14349553074354 , HK14349555487852 and HK14356325415176

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Hi dear,
            Sorry for the inconvenience.
            Because the traffic way is surface mail,so we could not know the detail information about the product.
            I wonder if you could go to your local post office for more information. If there is no new information , I think you'd better contact our custom center for more help.
            Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
            Gearbest.com
            OK but i open ticket and your support hank you for your email.
            I am sorry you still not receive your order,since you not buy the insurance,we can’t apply the compensation from the post office, we can offer you the three solutions:
            1.If you can pay shipping fee and 50% amount of your item, we can resend the order to you.
            2.We can refund 40% amount of the items to your account.
            3.We can refund the 50% amount of your item to you in your wallet(the wallet is in the account that you sign in on our website, you can use it as cash to pay for your order)..

Please choose one way and tell me, so i can do for you.

We are apologize for any inconvenience that has caused to you.

Best regards
            Sylvia
            gearbest Customer Service
            http://www.gearbest.com/
            if they want to give me 50% than i will lose about 45usd for 3 items ,that is not fair and i will stop to bay from gearbest becouse that is not good,i make that order in jun no way they all lost i think u have to cek with hk post ,ty

Comment

The same story.
              Do not buy from gearbest.com. They are CHEATING!!!
              I have ordered tvstick. After two month of waiting they told that my purchase was lost, and proposed me to pay another 50% of the purchase. Since I did not paied for insuarance (I do not remember if it was available during ordering process).
              Order # W1508111646422967

Comment

It is petty, since I have learned of them (gearbest.com) from this site, as a reliable supplier. They are not!

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                  Jun 27, 2015 05:07:30 AM,Jun 21, 2015 15:30:57 PM and Jun 20, 2015 16:58:23 PM my order date tracking number
                  HK14349553074354 , HK14349555487852 and HK14356325415176

OK but i open ticket and your support hank you for your email.
                  I am sorry you still not receive your order,since you not buy the insurance,we can’t apply the compensation from the post office, we can offer you the three solutions:
                  1.If you can pay shipping fee and 50% amount of your item, we can resend the order to you.
                  2.We can refund 40% amount of the items to your account.
                  3.We can refund the 50% amount of your item to you in your wallet(the wallet is in the account that you sign in on our website, you can use it as cash to pay for your order)..

Please choose one way and tell me, so i can do for you.

We are apologize for any inconvenience that has caused to you.

Best regards
                  Sylvia
                  gearbest Customer Service
                  http://www.gearbest.com/
                  if they want to give me 50% than i will lose about 45usd for 3 items ,that is not fair and i will stop to bay from gearbest becouse that is not good,i make that order in jun no way they all lost i think u have to cek with hk post ,ty

Hi dear,

Sorry to make you feel inconvenience.
                  The packages lost because of the Logistics Company so we deal with the order which without insurance just like this way.
                  Hope you could understand.
                  Please feel free to ask me if you have any other questions , I will try my best to help you.

Best Regards,
                  Grace

Comment

do your selves a favor and dont bother here.... very bad delivery

Comment

Originally posted by m1pnk View Post
                      do your selves a favor and dont bother here.... very bad delivery

Hi dear,
                      Sorry to bring you the inconvenience.
                      We are updating our system now and we will try our best to become better and better .

Best Regards,
                      Grace

Comment

W1510162149136400 - processing for a week. First time customer. No contact AT ALL with gearbest.com with multiple attempts. Maybe a post here with everyone else who had problems will get some answers. At least they respond here.

Comment

Originally posted by majistir View Post
                          W1510162149136400 - processing for a week. First time customer. No contact AT ALL with gearbest.com with multiple attempts. Maybe a post here with everyone else who had problems will get some answers. At least they respond here.

Hi dear,
                          The product has been sent .
                          Glad to help you.

Best Regards,
                          Grace

Comment

Hello,

I ordered a smartwatch on 7 oktober on Gearbest.com , ( told me shipping in 3 to 5 days ) Its shipped on 16 oktober.
                            Now 22-10 i wanna trace my order but every site i try i get an service error or no details nothing and on the site says undefined??
                            My order WP1510071333216302
                            Also u arent answering my questions in my account anymore?
                            So whats the deal exactly...?

Comment

What about this topic:

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Hi dear,
                                The product has been sent .
                                Glad to help you.

Best Regards,
                                Grace
                                Thank you, they are alive! They did say to wait 2 more days to show any shipping activity, however. It seems as though they were waiting for the item to be in stock. It wasn't a pre order or anything and didn't say it wasn't in stock.
                                I'll be sure to post back if I have any further problems. Thank you Grace for getting back to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X