X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by Gante View Post
    Terror! Twelve days after payment, they did not ship.
    Here I order the last time.
    I do not recommend. Else it's cheaper and faster.
    Hi, Gante, thank you for contacting Gearbest.com.
    We sincerely apologize for this issue.
    May I know your order number? You can find it in :My account>>My orders https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1.
    We will do our best to help.
    Please let me know if you need further assistance.
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com
    Last edited by CSGearbest; 08-22-2018, 03:27.

Leave a comment:

• Gante
    replied
    Terror! Twelve days after payment, they did not ship.
    Here I order the last time.
    I do not recommend. Else it's cheaper and faster.

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
    I thank you in advance for for your prompt attention and satisfied solution to my issue. Though frustrating at times,, GB Service Support has Always made proper and fair decisions....

My beelink GT1 Ultimate has died. Finally succumbed to overheating I believe,, after acting very erratic for months.
    After it showed no power connection, even with other beelink power adapters, I took it out of service for the past two months..

I really enjoyed the box and am hoping, since still in warranty, you can replace it.
    Thank you for your help Clark K.

Item :Order No: WB1711020034233693

2017-11-01 11:34:23. $ 59.99

Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3GB DDR4 + 32GB EMMC TV Box

Please add this to the short list of Most disappointing dissatisfied purchases :

Order No: W1709181127284686
    -Maikou TF / SD Card Reader BLACK x1
    • $4.11

NEVER worked from day one.
    • Regardless of divice, card type used etc.
    • Unseen, unmountable by All devices.
    • After a great struggle to get order, delivery and pricing correct. A Huge waste of valuable time and effort, to us both.
    We have sent an email to you regarding this issue,could you please check it?
    We are look forward to hearing from you.
    Please let me know if you need further assistance.

[email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    I thank you in advance for for your prompt attention and satisfied solution to my issue. Though frustrating at times,, GB Service Support has Always made proper and fair decisions....

My beelink GT1 Ultimate has died. Finally succumbed to overheating I believe,, after acting very erratic for months.
    After it showed no power connection, even with other beelink power adapters, I took it out of service for the past two months..

I really enjoyed the box and am hoping, since still in warranty, you can replace it.
    Thank you for your help Clark K.

Item :Order No: WB1711020034233693

2017-11-01 11:34:23. $ 59.99

Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3GB DDR4 + 32GB EMMC TV Box

Please add this to the short list of Most disappointing dissatisfied purchases :

Order No: W1709181127284686
    -Maikou TF / SD Card Reader BLACK x1
    • $4.11

NEVER worked from day one.
    • Regardless of divice, card type used etc.
    • Unseen, unmountable by All devices.
    • After a great struggle to get order, delivery and pricing correct. A Huge waste of valuable time and effort, to us both.
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 08-13-2018, 21:26.

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by panchovilla View Post
    How can I cancel my pre-order ? Your messenger person does not answer the messages .
    Hello,

Could you please PM your order number?
    We will check it for you.
    Thank you.
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Leave a comment:

• panchovilla
    replied
    How can I cancel my pre-order ? Your messenger person does not answer the messages .

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by LowSpiriteos View Post

I have replied to your message, thank you for your help.

Hi,
    We are processing the refund.
    We will always do our best to ensure customer satisfaction, and it is good to hear that you have a positive experience.

Many thanks,
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com
    Last edited by CSGearbest; 07-17-2018, 02:49.

Leave a comment:

• LowSpiriteos
    replied
    Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Hi,
    Please review in detail our shipping and insurance policy in our terms and conditions here:
    http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html

We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments.

We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

Thank you for shopping with Gearbest.
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com
    I have replied to your message, thank you for your help.

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by LowSpiriteos View Post
    Hi !
    I have purchased a xiaomi Mi A1 on the 20th of april and it was supposed to be delivered in the next 15 to 30 days . Until now, I haven't received anything !
    I've opened a ticket when the delay was passed and was contacted by a support member that told me to wait until the 20th of june ( two months after the purchase) ! I have waited patiently as she suggested and the WAITED DAY came , and Surprise surprise, I still haven't received my package ! Normally, I asked for a refund , but I was told that since i didn't take any inssurance , I have not right for a compensation ! What i got as a solution is to pay again 50% so that they send it back again ! What does guarantee that I will get my package this time ???? I just want to be refunded even partially !
    I hope that will you help me with this situation. Thank you in advance.

ORDER NUMBER : W1804190905079785. 2018-04-19 16:05:07

Shippment Number: 22865767

Tracking Number: 9L25281797319
    Hi,
    Please review in detail our shipping and insurance policy in our terms and conditions here:
    http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html

We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments.

We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

Thank you for shopping with Gearbest.
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Leave a comment:

• LowSpiriteos
    replied
    Hi !
    I have purchased a xiaomi Mi A1 on the 20th of april and it was supposed to be delivered in the next 15 to 30 days . Until now, I haven't received anything !
    I've opened a ticket when the delay was passed and was contacted by a support member that told me to wait until the 20th of june ( two months after the purchase) ! I have waited patiently as she suggested and the WAITED DAY came , and Surprise surprise, I still haven't received my package ! Normally, I asked for a refund , but I was told that since i didn't take any inssurance , I have not right for a compensation ! What i got as a solution is to pay again 50% so that they send it back again ! What does guarantee that I will get my package this time ???? I just want to be refunded even partially !
    I hope that will you help me with this situation. Thank you in advance.

ORDER NUMBER : W1804190905079785. 2018-04-19 16:05:07

Shippment Number: 22865767

Tracking Number: 9L25281797319

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, why would I want two

• clarkss12
    replied
    Scooter, even Trebor would not take it.........

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
    CSGearbest, I wish to thank you for resolving my issue in a professional and timely manner satisfactory to both of us. You made an offer an I made a counter offer, which you accepted. I will give you five stars for customer satisfaction.....

Job well done..........

Thank you very much........
    We are happy to hear that you have had a positive shopping experience with us at Gearbest.com.

Please feel free to come back and shop with us again soon.
    Check out our latest deals here: http://www.gearbest.com/gadget-deals.html

Best regards,
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    commented on 's reply
    Be honest you gave it to Trebor didnt Ya :@

• clarkss12
    replied
    CSGearbest, I wish to thank you for resolving my issue in a professional and timely manner satisfactory to both of us. You made an offer an I made a counter offer, which you accepted. I will give you five stars for customer satisfaction.....

Job well done..........

Thank you very much........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X