X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Hi dear,
    Really sorry to bring you inconvenience.
    The Netherlands post surface mail is limited the packages' size and weight , so we have to send to you in two packages.
    And the two packages are all sent out now.
    But because of the peak seasons,many many Logistics companies are very busy and face their warehouse explosion,so the delivery time will be longer and the tracking information will be updated slower than usual , hope you could understand.
    Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
    Grace

Hi
    No, to be honest, I don't understand. I've ordered items that were in stock, with a certain shipping time. I also have checked that the items were in stock before purchase. Had I known that you wouldn't be able to provide promised service, I WOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT FROM YOU.
    As for what you wrote:
    The Netherlands post surface mail is limited the packages' size and weight , so we have to send to you in two packages.
    This is just not true, as the replies I had gotten from your support was that the items I've ordered are not in stock, so you sent only what you had.
    please notice, that NONE of the items I've ordered were in stock (again -I've checked before placing the order). With your promised "3-5 days processing", the order that was placed (and charged) on nov.30 was sent in Dec 12 (and only part of it), and the second part - only now. So please - don't say "It's the mail fault".

Adding to this troubling conduct, the whole issue when you claimed "your PayPal is not verified please send us your passport ID and DNA samples" (surpsiringly everything was good after I sent a screenshot of the paypal transaction + the fact that vendors can't actually quary the status of a paypal account) - I am just too suspicious, and honestly I just don't believe I will ever see the stuff I've ordered. We can discuss further steps in PM, so feel free to contact me, so I can decide what to do next.

Comment

Originally posted by hoffmannj View Post
      Hi,

How many days does it take the get the package to DHL?
      I've already have a tracking number, but it says "Shipment information received", which means they still don't have the package.
      In addition, I never get any response to my tickets.
      According to the site's T&C page, Gearbest ships from Shenzhen, but the DHL tracking says that the origin is Singapore. Wouldn't have Hong Kong been closer?
      Please tell me you didn't just send the package from Shenzhen to DHL in Singapore, just for DHL to take it to the UK.

Order No.: WW1512050605343845
      Ticket No: T15121507097

Hi dear,

Really sorry to bring you inconvenience.
      As you know that we don't have a Singapore warehouse , and we sent it from ShenZhen , one city of China.
      And you can see, your item has been shipped from our Chinese warehouse and is in Singapore now.
      DHL(SG) told us that they are experiencing delays in their Singapore hub these days due to in peak season.
      They are working very hard to send your goods as soon as possible.
      Please recheck your package online with the links above 2 to 4 working days later.

Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
      Grace

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
      #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Thanks, but...

- I know how to track a DHL package.
        - The tracking site says "Shipment information received", which means "Electronic shipment information received". It doesn't say anything about the actual parcel. It says that DHL's been informed that there will be a package they need to handle.
        - Today is the 5th day that tracking shows this status, and that's more that 2-4 working days.
        - I've paid for the product on the 5th of December (and paid extra for what I believed was the faster posting) and by the looks of it DHL still doesn't have the package. (It may be on it's way from the warehouse to DHL in Singapore, which is not 5 minutes away from Shenzhen)

But please, do corrent me if I'm wrong.
        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by AlanS View Post
          Hello Gearbest,
          I was hoping you could help me. You provided a tracking number for my order that begins with "UF" followed by 14 numbers. When I click on the link in my order to track it, it says this tracking number cannot be found. The image of the shipment you provided shows SF Express on the label, however, SF Express tracking numbers are only 12 characters long and contain only numbers. A representative at SF Express confirmed this. Can you please tell me what carrier is delivering my order, provide a valid tracking number for that carrier, and tell me where my shipment is now? The order number is W1512020946066557. Thank you.

Hi dear,
          You could have a try on here : http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums...3634&fc=100012
          Maybe you use the wrong page to track your number.
          Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
          Grace

Comment

Originally posted by MornK View Post

Hi
            No, to be honest, I don't understand. I've ordered items that were in stock, with a certain shipping time. I also have checked that the items were in stock before purchase. Had I known that you wouldn't be able to provide promised service, I WOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT FROM YOU.
            As for what you wrote:

This is just not true, as the replies I had gotten from your support was that the items I've ordered are not in stock, so you sent only what you had.
            please notice, that NONE of the items I've ordered were in stock (again -I've checked before placing the order). With your promised "3-5 days processing", the order that was placed (and charged) on nov.30 was sent in Dec 12 (and only part of it), and the second part - only now. So please - don't say "It's the mail fault".

Adding to this troubling conduct, the whole issue when you claimed "your PayPal is not verified please send us your passport ID and DNA samples" (surpsiringly everything was good after I sent a screenshot of the paypal transaction + the fact that vendors can't actually quary the status of a paypal account) - I am just too suspicious, and honestly I just don't believe I will ever see the stuff I've ordered. We can discuss further steps in PM, so feel free to contact me, so I can decide what to do next.

Hi dear,
            I have sent a PM to you.
            Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
            Grace

Comment

Thanks, but...

- I know how to track a DHL package.
              - The tracking site says "Shipment information received", which means "Electronic shipment information received". It doesn't say anything about the actual parcel. It says that DHL's been informed that there will be a package they need to handle.
              - Today is the 5th day that tracking shows this status, and that's more that 2-4 working days.
              - I've paid for the product on the 5th of December (and paid extra for what I believed was the faster posting) and by the looks of it DHL still doesn't have the package. (It may be on it's way from the warehouse to DHL in Singapore, which is not 5 minutes away from Shenzhen)

But please, do corrent me if I'm wrong.
              Thank you

Hi dear,

I knew what you mean,but we don't have a warehouse in Singapore.
              As I said in the last reply, "DHL(SG) told us that they are experiencing delays in their Singapore hub these days due to in peak season".
              I mean that DHL has shipped those products to their Singapore hub and the information you mean is that they will make those products shipped from Singapore to where you are.
              I wonder if you understand.
              And they are working very hard to make everything function as usual .
              Please wait for a little longer , we are all trying our best for those products.

Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
              Grace

Comment

Hi dear,
                You could have a try on here : http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums...3634&fc=100012
                Maybe you use the wrong page to track your number.
                Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                Grace
                That is the link that is available on your order page. I already tried that link - and it still does not work. The information returned by that tracking site is troubling because it says the item is not found, but also recognizes the tracking number as one for Australian post. Since it the item was shipped from China and I live in the US, that seems like an odd carrier choice.

The image of my packaged shipment that Gearbest posted shows SF Express. I called SF Express. They have no record of the package and say the tracking number Gearbest provided is not the correct length or format for an SF Express tracking number.

Please provide a valid tracking number or directions to a tracking system where the number you provided already works. Please DO NOT offer any suggestions that you have not already tried and verified to be successful in tracking the shipment.

Thank you

Comment

Hy,

I did not know where to put the request because the CS of gearbest is not responding to messages . I ordered 08.12.2015 a few things order number W1512071509541151 . Although it says that things are shipped within 7 days , my order is not yet shipped . Actually , it is shipped but only small one part. It is splited.I was wondering when you would send the second part

Comment

Hi dear,

I knew what you mean,but we don't have a warehouse in Singapore.
                    As I said in the last reply, "DHL(SG) told us that they are experiencing delays in their Singapore hub these days due to in peak season".
                    I mean that DHL has shipped those products to their Singapore hub and the information you mean is that they will make those products shipped from Singapore to where you are.
                    I wonder if you understand.
                    And they are working very hard to make everything function as usual .
                    Please wait for a little longer , we are all trying our best for those products.

Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                    Grace

Today the status of the package changed to "Shipment picked up". NOW DHL have the package.
                    So I have the answer to my question: It takes 8 days to get the package to DHL.
                    At least now I know....

Comment

Originally posted by AlanS View Post

That is the link that is available on your order page. I already tried that link - and it still does not work. The information returned by that tracking site is troubling because it says the item is not found, but also recognizes the tracking number as one for Australian post. Since it the item was shipped from China and I live in the US, that seems like an odd carrier choice.

The image of my packaged shipment that Gearbest posted shows SF Express. I called SF Express. They have no record of the package and say the tracking number Gearbest provided is not the correct length or format for an SF Express tracking number.

Please provide a valid tracking number or directions to a tracking system where the number you provided already works. Please DO NOT offer any suggestions that you have not already tried and verified to be successful in tracking the shipment.

Thank you

Hi dear,
                      Here is the tracking information :

Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                      Grace

Comment

Gearbest, do you have any response to my question?

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi,

I have the same problem as hoffmanj had, my order has been showing 'Shipment information received' since the 6th of December. I placed my order on the 2nd and paid extra for expedited shipping. I've now been waiting for well over 2 weeks with no information as to when or even if I'm ever going to receive my order.

my order number is: WW1512020357236796

Gearbest: please could you advise if this order has actually shipped?

Comment

Originally posted by zemomak View Post
                            Hy,

I did not know where to put the request because the CS of gearbest is not responding to messages . I ordered 08.12.2015 a few things order number W1512071509541151 . Although it says that things are shipped within 7 days , my order is not yet shipped . Actually , it is shipped but only small one part. It is splited.I was wondering when you would send the second part

Hi dear,
                            Sorry for the inconvenience.
                            The products is transferred from the supplier.
                            The second part will be sent out in this week.
                            Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                            Grace

Comment

Today the status of the package changed to "Shipment picked up". NOW DHL have the package.
                              So I have the answer to my question: It takes 8 days to get the package to DHL.
                              At least now I know....
                              Originally posted by Deicist View Post
                              Hi,

I have the same problem as hoffmanj had, my order has been showing 'Shipment information received' since the 6th of December. I placed my order on the 2nd and paid extra for expedited shipping. I've now been waiting for well over 2 weeks with no information as to when or even if I'm ever going to receive my order.

my order number is: WW1512020357236796

Gearbest: please could you advise if this order has actually shipped?
                              Hi dear,
                              As I said in the last reply, we have sent the products to DHL ,but DHL has warehouse explosion due to in peak season.
                              So they shipped them to their Singapore hub and picked up again.
                              Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                              Grace

Comment

Hi dear,
                                As I said in the last reply, we have sent the products to DHL ,but DHL has warehouse explosion due to in peak season.
                                So they shipped them to their Singapore hub and picked up again.
                                Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                                Grace

If they've 'shipped them to their Singapore hub and picked up again' is there a new tracking number? Because the original tracking number is still showing 'shipment information received'. I work for a company that ships via DHL frequently, so I know that this status means you've told them they need to pick something up, but it doesn't indicate that the parcel has actually got to DHL yet. If there's a new tracking number please could you provide it?

Comment

Working...
                                X