This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arvinmadze View Post
    What ia my status? Tracking number RS552481451NL? Still no update?
    Can you tell me your order number?

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
    #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

This should be a warning to everyone who considers to order from Gearbest.

In a post on the previous page you will read about the issues i had with Gearbest click baiting. I swore not to order from them ever, however they offered me a discount for my troubles, and I placed an order on 30 June.

I selected Priority direct shipping, which was said that would take 8 days.

The item was so said shipped on 2 July and I received a tracking number.

Quite quickly became it obvious that the tracking didn't get updated after I was marked as at Shenzen international hub.

I contacted the carrier, Kerry Express, and was told that they didn't have any knowledge of the tracking number, as it was not in their system.

Hereafter I contacted Gearbest support several times, and I was assured that the package was on the way.

A few days later I contacted Kerry Express again by phone and again they told me they had no knowledge of the tracking number, and they even hinted that they expected that the package was removed from the distribution system, which to my knowledge only Gearbest can do.

I also sent an email to Kerry Express and TGX, which is their Hong Kong branch, with the request to do a back trace on the tracking number.

At the same time Gearbest support replied to the ticket that if I didn't receive the item by 12 July they would make a full refund.

Your order was shipped on date 2016-07-02, and the delivery time is about 7-8 working days which equal with 10 days.
      So, if you can not receive your parcel on date 2016-07-12, we will refund in full on what do you want, ok?

Today the tracking number still isn't updated, and Kerry Express replied to my email that the tracking number is still not in their system. TGX hasn't replied at all.

I contacted Gearbest support again with the update and asked them to refund me on 12 July.

Now they come back with the excuse to wait another 3 - 4 days as they are investigating.

In short they have had 4 days to investigate the matter, promised me a full refund if not received on 12 July, but now retract on that promise.

So let this be a warning to all, that Gearbest doesn't honor any of their promises.

Of course in 6 hours from now a Paypal dispute will be open.

Comment

Originally posted by basjke View Post
        This should be a warning to everyone who considers to order from Gearbest.

In a post on the previous page you will read about the issues i had with Gearbest click baiting. I swore not to order from them ever, however they offered me a discount for my troubles, and I placed an order on 30 June.

I selected Priority direct shipping, which was said that would take 8 days.

The item was so said shipped on 2 July and I received a tracking number.

Quite quickly became it obvious that the tracking didn't get updated after I was marked as at Shenzen international hub.

I contacted the carrier, Kerry Express, and was told that they didn't have any knowledge of the tracking number, as it was not in their system.

Hereafter I contacted Gearbest support several times, and I was assured that the package was on the way.

A few days later I contacted Kerry Express again by phone and again they told me they had no knowledge of the tracking number, and they even hinted that they expected that the package was removed from the distribution system, which to my knowledge only Gearbest can do.

I also sent an email to Kerry Express and TGX, which is their Hong Kong branch, with the request to do a back trace on the tracking number.

At the same time Gearbest support replied to the ticket that if I didn't receive the item by 12 July they would make a full refund.

Today the tracking number still isn't updated, and Kerry Express replied to my email that the tracking number is still not in their system. TGX hasn't replied at all.

I contacted Gearbest support again with the update and asked them to refund me on 12 July.

Now they come back with the excuse to wait another 3 - 4 days as they are investigating.

In short they have had 4 days to investigate the matter, promised me a full refund if not received on 12 July, but now retract on that promise.

So let this be a warning to all, that Gearbest doesn't honor any of their promises.

Of course in 6 hours from now a Paypal dispute will be open.

Hi, I am sorry for your suffering. I know not knowing where your parcel sucks, especially when no one can give you an exact answer. Can you tell me your order number? Then I can get involved and help.

And I will ask people in charge of the logistics about this item-missing problem. I will try to find out why we shipped it but Kerry Express said no.

Since it is late in China, most of people left the office and I have to give you the answer tomorrow. However, I need your order number, please.

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Hi, I am sorry for your suffering. I know not knowing where your parcel sucks, especially when no one can give you an exact answer. Can you tell me your order number? Then I can get involved and help.

And I will ask people in charge of the logistics about this item-missing problem. I will try to find out why we shipped it but Kerry Express said no.

Since it is late in China, most of people left the office and I have to give you the answer tomorrow. However, I need your order number, please.
          My order number is W1606301125446038 , but I'm not interested inlame excuse or the item anymore. I informed Gearbest support on 6 July that Kerry had no knowledge about the tracking number, so they had time enough to start the investigation at that time.

On 8 July I informed support that I would open a Paypal dispute, and they answered me the same day, with the request not to open a dispute but that they would full refund me if the item didn't arrive on 12 July.

Today the shipper tells me they still have no knowledge of the shipping, and now Gearbest retract on their promise with lame excuse, and again the request not to open a Paypal dispute.

Of course they don't like a dispute, as that will put a negative mark on their profile.

The dispute will be open in 5 hours and 6 minutes from now.

Comment

I am not interested in anymore lame excuse or the item.

I informed Gearbest support on 6 July that Kerry express had no knowledge of the tracking number, so they could start an investigation on that day. On 8 July I informed support that I would open a Paypal dispute, and they replied the same day with the request not to open the dispute and told me they would full refund if not received on 12 July. Today Kerry has still no knowledge of the tracking number, and now Gearbest retract on their promise to refund, and want to start an investigation.
            They should have started that on 6 July. Again they ask me not to open a dispute, because they know it will put a negative mark on their profile. Bollocks, the dispute will be opened in little over 5 hours from now My order number is W1606301125446038
            Last edited by basjke; 07-11-2016, 13:51.

Comment

There went something wrong for sure with the tracking number and / or the whole shipment.
              Give Lin the chance to find the cause in the Gearbest system. She will come back to you.

JD

Comment

Hello Gearbest,

I ordered a MXQ Pro from you, Order# W1606111147223885, and I received it going on 2 weeks now. This morning when I turned the unit on it just stays stuck on the logo screen and does not move from there. What would your suggestion be?

Thanks,
                Peter

Comment

Originally posted by peterc18042 View Post
                  Hello Gearbest,

I ordered a MXQ Pro from you, Order# W1606111147223885, and I received it going on 2 weeks now. This morning when I turned the unit on it just stays stuck on the logo screen and does not move from there. What would your suggestion be?

Thanks,
                  Peter
                  Gearbest mentiones a few posts back in a previous thread people shouldn't buy the MXQ Pro because the manufacturer let them know the device is discontinued and there will be no more support.
                  You can try to find SD-Robots firmware in freaktab in MXQ S905 - Amlogic section and try to flash that firmware to your box and it should improve it a little.
                  If that doesn't help, you might have hardware problems and need to send the box back.
                  But try flashing that firmware first and see if you can boot your device again.

Comment

Wasn't that the MXQ Pro+? Maybe the same manufacturer, but I've used both boxes and the software on the MXQ Pro wasn't nearly as bad as the MXQ Pro+. I also purchased the MXQ Pro from a different site, whereas I got my MXQ Pro+ from Gearbest.

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
                      There went something wrong for sure with the tracking number and / or the whole shipment.
                      Give Lin the chance to find the cause in the Gearbest system. She will come back to you.

JD
                      Yes definitely something went wrong, and I suspect they know very well what went wrong, since Kerry mentioned that they suspect the seller withdraw the package. To me that sounds as fraud.

Anyway, they were informed way in time that the Kerry had informed there was no trace of the tracking number in their system, but Gearbest didn't find it necessary to investigate then. Even when I informed them for the second time, on 8 July they didn't consider it necessary, and they confirmed that I would receive a full refund if the item hadn't arrived on 1`2 July.

When the day comes they however at once feel the need to retract on their earlier promise and want to investigate.

They should know that I have no interest in the item anymore since, taking in account all the issues that preceded the order and continued after the order, I consider them a fraudulent organization and will make them eat crow.

Comment

Originally posted by peterc18042 View Post
                        Hello Gearbest,

Thanks,
                        Peter

Contact the customer service and tell them what's wrong with it. And ask for the refund.

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Contact the customer service and tell them what's wrong with it. And ask for the refund.
                          I did that already

Comment

Originally posted by basjke View Post

I did that already
                            Is it working?

Comment

they retract on their promise from 8 july that will refund on 12 july. I'm also on live chat now and get again the lame excuses from this fraudulent organisation, we will respond in 24 hours.

Comment

They have had their chance, Paypal claim is in progress now, now I'm off to other forums and blogs to expose the fraudulent actions of this bogus company

Comment

Working...
                                X