This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by basjke View Post
    They have had their chance, Paypal claim is in progress now, now I'm off to other forums and blogs to expose the fraudulent actions of this bogus company

Sorry for losing your trust.

It is our bad.

It is July 12 and as promised, we are going to refund you. We will contact you today.

Sorry again.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
    #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Sorry for losing your trust.

It is our bad.

It is July 12 and as promised, we are going to refund you. We will contact you today.

Sorry again.
      And another attempt at delaying the Paypal dispute, if they wanted to refund and contact me. I don't see any reason for not doing that right now.

Keep shooting yourself in the foot, the hole must have quite a sixe by now already

Comment

There is also no need to contact me. Gearbest has my Papypal account and that is where I want to see the refund NOW, no need to send message that they "will " refund me in a few days.

When i placed the order there was a message that I had 30 minutes to pay or the item would be removed from my cart, and that is the time they also get.

You can inform them that the 30 minutes start counting now.

Comment

There is also no need to contact me. Gearbest has my Papypal account and that is where I want to see the refund NOW, no need to send message that they "will " refund me in a few days.

When i placed the order there was a message that I had 30 minutes to pay or the item would be removed from my cart, and that is the time they also get.

Contact you again is to tell you what we have done and make apology.

Comment

Email has been sent. You can check it.

Comment

This is the email I received
              We are sorry for the inconvenience.As we send tyhe package to the third part,then the third part send the package to Kerry Express to ship the package.If the third part still not send the package to Kerry Express,Kerry Express can not find the package.Your package is on the way now. However,we can full refund(49.39 usd ) you at first.Once you receive the package,would you mind return the money to us? Please kindly confirm and go ahead.
              And this is my answer to the email

I look forward to a refund within today before 4pm Thai time. By that I mean that it is visible in my Paypal account today. The deal was that I would receive the item within 8 days, so if you want to blame the third party, then that is your problem not mine. I'm willing to accept the item and return the refunded money if the item arrives at my address before 15 July, after that I will not accept the item anymore. Condition is that I receive the refund in my Paypal account before 12 July 4pm Thai time, after that time all deals are off.
              So it is now up to you to adhere to your promises, this is your last chance to avoid a negative mark on your Paypal profile. We had a deal that I would receive the item on today the latest, so I have no obligations whatsoever to take acceptance after that day, but I'm willing to extend till 15 July on the condition that I receive the refund before 4pm Thai time today.

Comment

By the way, the third party they are talking about is Top Gun Express, which is owned by Kerry so they are one and the same company.

There is still no trace of the package, and that is probably also the reason why TGX has not replied to my request after 5 days, so where does Gearbest get the guts to claim that the package is on it's way?

I consider this just as much hot air as all the other comments and promises of them, but they have 1 hour and 45 minutes to proof I'm wrong.

Comment

Email has been sent. You can check it.
                  This is the reply I just receive, so they are making just some other false statement. A refund takes just as long as a PP payment, a few seconds that is, so they are again tracking back on their promise and the claim will be open in the next few minutes.

Never in my life seen such a fraud of a company.
                  Thanks for your kindly feedback.
                  Once again sorry for this issues caused to you, we will do our best to help you.

We can confirm we will refund USD 49.39 in priority.
                  Please allow 3-7 working days for the transaction to appear in your account depending how the item was paid (e.g.Paypal balance,credit/debit or checking account).
                  Then you will be able view the status of your refund in your Account History.

As for what you have said, i think we had nothing to say, but, please not that refund need time.
                  Once you receive your parcel, please be sure back money on our company.

Comment

I am a member of 23 Kodi related closed Facebook groups, and a post is now prepared to be posted on each of these pages.

Good luck with your fraudulent practices in the near future, I'm sure it will cost you more than 49$

Comment

You have opened a dispute for the payment you made to GearBest on 30 Jun
                      2016 (Transaction 6UV51139HT255704P) indicating that you did not receive
                      the item you purchased.

Good luck suckers

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gearbest dispute.PNG
Views:	37
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	584659
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by basjke; 07-12-2016, 09:24. Reason: added screen shot

Comment

This is the reply I just receive, so they are making just some other false statement. A refund takes just as long as a PP payment, a few seconds that is, so they are again tracking back on their promise and the claim will be open in the next few minutes.

Never in my life seen such a fraud of a company.
                        Sorry, the refund has to follow some procedures. So it takes some time.

Comment

Sorry, the refund has to follow some procedures. So it takes some time.
                          With the main procedure being trying to delay as long as possible.

Pity because only a few minutes after Gearbest was informed that a dispute was open, all procedures didn't have to be followed anymore, because the refund was made right away then.

Shame actually that they wanted to play it the hard way, because now they have a negative mark on their profile which they could have avoided, and in the dispute i also informed them that I will not take acceptance anymore even if the item arrives tomorrow.

Comment

With the main procedure being trying to delay as long as possible.

Pity because only a few minutes after Gearbest was informed that a dispute was open, all procedures didn't have to be followed anymore, because the refund was made right away then.

Shame actually that they wanted to play it the hard way, because now they have a negative mark on their profile which they could have avoided, and in the dispute i also informed them that I will not take acceptance anymore even if the item arrives tomorrow.

All the options are open to you. I am so sorry for this trouble. We should have chosen better carrier.

Comment

Hello basjke,

I have watched your attitude long enough here. Lin tries to help you and you trolling around like hell.
                              I don't know what kind of trouble your shipment with kerry had. Gearbest missed the astimated delivery time, bad service okay, but why do you start this shit storm after 12 days from ordering?
                              Calm down, please or I have to take some action and you would not like it.

Take your refund with the apology of Lin and when you get the shipment, pay it back. Don't set any close line after 15 days. Once again there was failure in the system, but it must not be Gearbests mistake.

Let us keep some respect in here.

JD

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
                                Hello basjke,

I have watched your attitude long enough here. Lin tries to help you and you trolling around like hell.
                                I don't know what kind of trouble your shipment with kerry had. Gearbest missed the astimated delivery time, bad service okay, but why do you start this shit storm after 12 days from ordering?
                                Calm down, please or I have to take some action and you would not like it.

Take your refund with the apology of Lin and when you get the shipment, pay it back. Don't set any close line after 15 days. Once again there was failure in the system, but it must not be Gearbests mistake.

Let us keep some respect in here.

JD
                                I know this is not Lin's fault, and that he tries to get things solved, but at the same time Gearbest are trolling around as you call it. Or how do you call statements like yes we refund you, now we don't, yes we do, we will refund in 7 days?

I placed an order on the condition that I would receive the item within 8 days. I had other shipment options, why you think i didn't select those?

Gearbest has messed up things, since today there is still no trace of the item, so they will have to take responsibility for it.

I have taken the refund, I accept the apology from Lin, but i will not take acceptance of the item if it ever arrives.

If you feel the need to take some action against me for exposing Gearbest for what they really are, as there are plenty of complaints everywhere on the web about them not honoring their shipment commitments, because they are an advertiser then so be it.

But yes, if Gearbest has so many issues with delivery and don't learn from it, then it is Gearbest's mistake.

I have posted what was my experience as a customer, and have not written one untruth.

Comment

Working...
                                X