X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lin, can you explain why Australia Line is not available as an option any more for new orders?

I have asked this question at least 10 times now in support tickets and live chat, but always get an answer that isn't even remotely related to my question.

In ticket T17032104323 I repeated my question 3 times, and 3 times I got a reply answering completely off topic. I would assume they speak English, not?

I have now translated my question in Chinese with Google translate in the hope that will trigger a related answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrain View Post
      Lin, can you explain why Australia Line is not available as an option any more for new orders?

I have asked this question at least 10 times now in support tickets and live chat, but always get an answer that isn't even remotely related to my question.

In ticket T17032104323 I repeated my question 3 times, and 3 times I got a reply answering completely off topic. I would assume they speak English, not?

I have now translated my question in Chinese with Google translate in the hope that will trigger a related answer.
      I will look into it. I hope I can help you get the answer.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
      #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

I will look into it. I hope I can help you get the answer.
        I am sorry that Australian Line no longer serves people in Thailand. Only Kerry is available.

The priority line called TOLL could work but it requires customers' ID. Actually it is not very practical so it is not open to customer at present.

Comment

I am sorry that Australian Line no longer serves people in Thailand. Only Kerry is available.

The priority line called TOLL could work but it requires customers' ID. Actually it is not very practical so it is not open to customer at present.
          Lin, Australia line is DPEX and I received this morning 2 packages from Gearbest delivered by DPEX, so I would think they still serve people in Thailand.

FYI, the packages were sent on 24 March, and delivered on 27 March, so Australia Line ( DPEX ) is an excellent service

Comment

Lin, Australia line is DPEX and I received this morning 2 packages from Gearbest delivered by DPEX, so I would think they still serve people in Thailand.

FYI, the packages were sent on 24 March, and delivered on 27 March, so Australia Line ( DPEX ) is an excellent service
            Thanks for your information. But as you can see, people in Thailand cant choose the Australia line now...very sorry for it.

Comment

Thanks for your information. But as you can see, people in Thailand cant choose the Australia line now...very sorry for it.
              Indeed they can't select AL any more, and it seems that since this week ALL priority shipping to Thailand is removed, but still available including Australia Line to neighbouring countries.

Comment

Indeed they can't select AL any more, and it seems that since this week ALL priority shipping to Thailand is removed, but still available including Australia Line to neighbouring countries.

I am sorry for the inconvenience

Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience
                  Lin, I appreciate your concern, but why is Thailand singled out?

DPEX and Kerry have branches and offices all over Thailand, so why are both available in every other country but Thailand?

Comment

Lin, to add to the mystery of the unavailability of priority shipping, and especially the Australia Line, to Thailand please take a look at the following. W1703270541246231

At the time of order Australia Line was already removed from the options and only Kerry was available, which now is also removed altogether, so I was forced to select Kerry for my order.

Today I receive an email that my order is shipped out, and guess what, it's shipped by Australia Line.

Of course I don't complain, because it will now arrive in 3 days instead of 15 days as it would be with Kerry, but again the question, why isn't it available as an option to select if in fact Gearbest will ship it that way?

Comment

Lin, to add to the mystery of the unavailability of priority shipping, and especially the Australia Line, to Thailand please take a look at the following. W1703270541246231

At the time of order Australia Line was already removed from the options and only Kerry was available, which now is also removed altogether, so I was forced to select Kerry for my order.

Today I receive an email that my order is shipped out, and guess what, it's shipped by Australia Line.

Of course I don't complain, because it will now arrive in 3 days instead of 15 days as it would be with Kerry, but again the question, why isn't it available as an option to select if in fact Gearbest will ship it that way?
                      I think the system went wrong. We will look into it. Thanks for telling us!

Comment

I think the system went wrong. We will look into it. Thanks for telling us!
                        Not sure what you mean with the system went wrong.

If you mean that they ignored the message I left with the order regarding the declared value, then you're right they ignored it.

If you mean that they didn't ship it with Australia Line, then you're wrong, because there is a picture included which shows shipping label and tracking number. Package shows as ready for delivery on Monday, that is 3 days after shipment.

So I don't complain because DPEX is my favourite shipping method.

But I still didn't get and answer why Thailand is singled out, and doesn't get any priority shipping option to select from, while every other country in the world has the option.
                        Last edited by Jbrain; 04-01-2017, 19:24.

Comment

Not sure what you mean with the system went wrong.

If you mean that they ignored the message I left with the order regarding the declared value, then you're right they ignored it.

If you mean that they didn't ship it with Australia Line, then you're wrong, because there is a picture included which shows shipping label and tracking number. However tracking doesn't register yet on the DPEX website.

I don't complain because DPEX is my favourite shipping method.

But I still didn't get and answer why Thailand is singled out, and doesn't get any priority shipping option to select from, while every other country in the world has the option.
                          Based upon the response being a quote to your previous post regarding the shipping vendor, i think that it is reasonable to say that it is in regard to this.
                          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Based upon the response being a quote to your previous post regarding the shipping vendor, i think that it is reasonable to say that it is in regard to this.
                            I agree but to me it isn't a mistake, in contrary I wouldn't complain if they make that mistake every time, and the point I tried to make is that Lin's response in post #618 doesn't make sense.

If Australia line was taken offline because it need ID, it would also have been taken offline in neighbouring countries.

What I actually would like to see is a sensible response to my post #623

Because Australia Line isn't available for more than 2 weeks as an option when placing an order, but Gearbest has since repeatedly shipped using Australia Line.

Now since a week there is no priority shipping option at all available any more, Kerry has now also been removed, but both companies can still be selected when shipping to any neighbouring country.

Both companies have large depots and offices all over Thailand, soi why does Thailand get singled out with no priority shipping available as only country in the region.
                            Last edited by Jbrain; 04-01-2017, 19:29.

Comment

Oh JBrain, master of the sensible response.

I ask myself how do you know the shipping routes for the rest of the world so clear and sure. Why do you order from Gearbest, when you always so dissapointed and you are the only customer from Thailand I see hear. I would move on, when I have so much trouble with a vendor.

JD

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
                                Oh JBrain, master of the sensible response.

I ask myself how do you know the shipping routes for the rest of the world so clear and sure. Why do you order from Gearbest, when you always so dissapointed and you are the only customer from Thailand I see hear. I would move on, when I have so much trouble with a vendor.

JD
                                To know if the shipping method is available for other countries is so easy to check, because you can change the destination country at the top of the page, and it will show the available shipping methods.

That you don't hear much from other customers in Thailand on your English language site may be because the majority of Thais don't speak English, and even those that do speak it very limited, and yeah not everybody knows Freaktab. I am however sure that you will find plenty Thai complaints about Gearbest on the Pantip and other Thai forums, but you'll not be able to read them since they are in Thai.

Here is one for your reference, please let me know if you want an extensive list.

ผมอยากเล่าเรื่อง เพื่อไม่ให้ใครเสียเงิน อย่างผม ปกติแล้วผมมักซื้อของทางออนไลน์เป็นประจำ โดยส่วนมาก ก็ซื้อจาก อีเบย์ ซึ่งของโดยส่วนใหญ่ก็ส่งถึง มีน้อยที่ไม่ได้รั

Why I order from Gearbest I'm not gonna answer, because it's nobody's business, and I would probably get banned because you will take the side of your paying sponsor.

Now please take note that I already several times posted that I'm NOT disappointed that Gearbest changed my order from Kerry to Australia Line, but I would like to know why Thailand as ONLY country in the region has the priority shipping as a whole removed from the options.

The answers I received so far don't make any sense at all, for the reasons quoted in this and other posts.

You should also know that since priority shipping was removed, I haven't placed a single order any more, and it will probably stay that way unless priority shipping is enabled again.

To end my sermon, I recall to see at the top of this page the title " Questions about the offer, status, package to GearBest!

I would think my question fits in with that topic.

Comment

Working...
                                X