X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jbrain View Post
    To end my sermon...
    Glad to hear it. Good luck moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by norco53 View Post
      Glad to hear it. Good luck moving forward.
      Did anyone force you to read my posts?

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Thanks for your information. But as you can see, people in Thailand cant choose the Australia line now...very sorry for it.
        There is your Responce. You may not like it but its clear as day. Now drop it you dont get to turn any Thread into your personal "Bitch" thread and now your are being kinda rude to others so that was your Last post on the issue. Hope that is crystal clear for you. Its nothing to do about a Paid vendor they set thier rules for shipping they responded. So your option if you use going forward.

Best Regards
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrain View Post

To know if the shipping method is available for other countries is so easy to check, because you can change the destination country at the top of the page, and it will show the available shipping methods.

That you don't hear much from other customers in Thailand on your English language site may be because the majority of Thais don't speak English, and even those that do speak it very limited, and yeah not everybody knows Freaktab. I am however sure that you will find plenty Thai complaints about Gearbest on the Pantip and other Thai forums, but you'll not be able to read them since they are in Thai.

Here is one for your reference, please let me know if you want an extensive list.

ผมอยากเล่าเรื่อง เพื่อไม่ให้ใครเสียเงิน อย่างผม ปกติแล้วผมมักซื้อของทางออนไลน์เป็นประจำ โดยส่วนมาก ก็ซื้อจาก อีเบย์ ซึ่งของโดยส่วนใหญ่ก็ส่งถึง มีน้อยที่ไม่ได้รั

Why I order from Gearbest I'm not gonna answer, because it's nobody's business, and I would probably get banned because you will take the side of your paying sponsor.

Now please take note that I already several times posted that I'm NOT disappointed that Gearbest changed my order from Kerry to Australia Line, but I would like to know why Thailand as ONLY country in the region has the priority shipping as a whole removed from the options.

The answers I received so far don't make any sense at all, for the reasons quoted in this and other posts.

You should also know that since priority shipping was removed, I haven't placed a single order any more, and it will probably stay that way unless priority shipping is enabled again.

To end my sermon, I recall to see at the top of this page the title " Questions about the offer, status, package to GearBest!

I would think my question fits in with that topic.
          Hello JBrain,

finally you reached the bottomline. You were working so hard and you assume so much things about others.
          This is my last response.
          Gearbest is an advertiser on FreakTab.com and not a sponsor. Btw we have no sponsors for FreakTab.com, accept for some Giveaway events.
          Your rude behavior comes always, when you get not the answer you like to hear.
          So goodbye JBrain, you will be banned.

JD

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post

Hello JBrain,

finally you reached the bottomline. You were working so hard and you assume so much things about others.
            This is my last response.
            Gearbest is an advertiser on FreakTab.com and not a sponsor. Btw we have no sponsors for FreakTab.com, accept for some Giveaway events.
            Your rude behavior comes always, when you get not the answer you like to hear.
            So goodbye JBrain, you will be banned.

JD
            Now here is my response, as you know usernames are free and plenty on FREAKtab.

You seem to be a sore loser who can't stand the truth. Gearworst service is mediocre at best, and you all just kiss Lin's arse because there is something in it for you.

I didn't get an answer at all, just a pure excuse from a representative that talks out of her rectum.

She didn't even know what Australia Line represented. And then saying it need personal id log in now, so why doesn't it need that in other countries?

Now ban this username also, and try to find the other 5 as well. Good luck with that Freaks.

Comment

Hello Baskje aka JBrain,

two accounts are not allowed
              You like to show now your real style.
              Okay, we will see, how this goes.

JD

Comment

Dear All Freaktab Members,

This is Lin. I have to say I can't continue my job on Freaktab.

I have been running the Gearbest section on Freaktab for almost one year. Even though it was a hard beginning for me to do it, I could still feel the warmth from people on freaktab. As a salesman, sometimes I wasn't able to help with some technical issues, which indeed is my fault, but some nice members helped me out, which I appreciate a lot! Besides, you guys often gave me good suggestions and feedback, which did me a great favor.

Gearbest, based in China, sells many Chinese gadgets to all the people around the world. The long-time shipping is one thing that makes the shopping not very enjoyable. Therefore, customers often complain and freaktab might be a good place for them. When answering such questions or problems, I could feel the anger and dissatisfaction from them. I know they won't turn to me if the customer service could respond fast. However, I hope you could believe that we have been working hard to improve our service! I wish one day you could say "a great job"!

In order to accomplish such a goal, we decided that Anny will take over my job and serve all the members here. She is a nice and smart girl. I think she can absolutely help a lot, with her knowledge and humility!
                Besides, we arrange another staff from our customer service team to show up on Freaktab. If you have related problems, you could tag CSGearbest . Of course, you could also tag Anny as well.

I will miss all the old days here.

Kind Regards,
                Lin

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Thanks Lin for your Words. You did an amazing Job here on FreakTab. We will miss you here but also think in the future Anny and the Customer Care will continue your Work.

Regards
                  Ray

Comment

Bye Lin, thanks for your good work on FreakTab.

... and welcome Anny.

JD

Comment

Yes Thanks for all the great help on issues. Good luck in all you do going forward.
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Thks Lin for the great work, you improved a lot the gearbest section. Good luck on your new service
                        And welcome Anny and CSGearbest

Comment

Very sorry to see you go Lin.

Despite any CS issues that may have arisen within Gearbest that were out of your control, you yourself have always managed to deliver a great and useful service.

The best of luck for the future in whatever you do and I'm sure that there are many on here that would happily give you a good reference to attest to the quality of service that you have provided for all.

Welcome Anny, you have some big shoes to fill.
                          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hello Lin, Your job was a tough one. We appreciate your efforts and the time you spent here on Freaktab. Best wishes for you in your new role.

Welcome to Anny, as stated previously, Lin will be a hard act to follow. We wish you well and hope you have a smooth transition.

Comment

Lin..
                              Enjoy your future journeys, excellent work done on Freaktab.

Anny
                              Welcome and enjoy your stay.
                              treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Want to say thank you to Lin and all friends here.
                                I am Anny here, will try my best to help you all.If I can't solve the issues perfectly, hope that you can give me some help.haha!
                                Also, I will keep study and wish us to have a nice time in freaktab.com ~
                                Cheers!

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                                #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Working...
                                X