This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sengol77 View Post
    uliveto: i have flash my v88 mini with the image that GEARBEST hase given and it works.
    Hi sengol77 which image do you mean? I didn't receive anything, can you upload the image somewhere or send me the link by PM? Thank you

Comment

Whilst this thread is mostly used to report issues with service, quality, delivery etc, once in a while I think it useful to hear of good quality service.

Early this morning I ordered and paid for an item.

An hour or so later, after some research I found that the specs did not quite match what I was hoping for and using the Gearbest ticket system, requested a cancellation.

Within 6 hours I received confirmation of cancellation and a note to state that Paypal refund could take up to 2 working days to be processed.

Within 2 minutes of this confirmation I duly received my Paypal refund.

So for every issue that we may read about, there may well be many more that are seamless and with an entirely satisfactory and efficiently processed outcome.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

AlfaWise Z28 Pro 2GB/16GB :

Please repair known bug : after first start, or after restart, all USB devices are not recognized, you have to re-insert every USB device to be recognized.

Comment

Originally posted by uliveto View Post
          Hi sengol77 which image do you mean? I didn't receive anything, can you upload the image somewhere or send me the link by PM? Thank you
          hi,
          you can use the sengol77 imag, or you can have a try this : https://mega.nz/#!A7hxiJ5Z!OHhnvDfcM...Wpsnps-UncmhX4

when I get the new fireware, I will update.
          thanks!

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
          #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by zzmakii View Post

Please repair known bug : after first start, or after restart, all USB devices are not recognized, you have to re-insert every USB device to be recognized.
            thank you for your feedback, have any friends can help?
            I also ask feedback to my colleague to get help, reply to you later.
            thanks and nice day!
            Anny

Comment

Originally posted by zzmakii View Post

hi, @zzmakii
              how about your problem now? still have this issue?
              could you give me some photoes to show this issue?
              I feedback to the supplier, but he say he can't confirm the problem only tell he "after first start, or after restart, all USB devices are not recognized, you have to re-insert every USB device to be recognized.".

if can provide some pictrues, maybe can find the problem fast.

looking forward to your reply.

Comment

Please look at this thread :

Comment

Please repair known bug : After press the power button on remote, the tvbox will enter standby mode, but after the tvbox standby for a while, it cannot be turned on again by using the power button on remote. The only way is unplug and plug the power.

Comment

Hi, I solved my problem with image provided by Sengol77 which seems to be the same as the one provided by Gearbest above, now the box is back in life, firmware not perfect but it works :-) Thank you

Comment

Pull post please
                      Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:17.
                      Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

I am curious. You actually received your funds back in a few minutes? Or just a notice that it was in process? I just had a very bad service issue with them over cart to check out pricing that changed, not reflecting the coupon displayed on freaktabcom. Despite my best efforts and hours of frustration, I seem to get no understanding of the issue and no help. In fact, a tough luck buddy attitude. This was my first experience like that with gearbest. I intend to give them one more try once my credit is actually in my AMX account, but it will be the last if I run into a hint of difficulty like last week. So again I ask how long did it take you to actually get your money's back? I've noticed your posts and work in the past thank you for all your input. It's a real Plus for some of us who are too smart by half, and kind of a tech tard at heart. But we refuse to believe it. Kudos to you
                        hi,
                        if you use coupon, pls know every coupon have their coupon times, when you are using it, maybe other friends also using it, if the price change, think the the coupon used up or expired.
                        pls make clear the problem and pls don't set every situation as our bad service.

Comment

New firmware: 2017-09-13 H96 216350603:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Pull post
                            Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:20.

Comment

Thanks for any help. CK
                              Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:22.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

I am curious. You actually received your funds back in a few minutes? Or just a notice that it was in process? I just had a very bad service issue with them over cart to check out pricing that changed, not reflecting the coupon displayed on freaktabcom. Despite my best efforts and hours of frustration, I seem to get no understanding of the issue and no help. In fact, a tough luck buddy attitude. This was my first experience like that with gearbest. I intend to give them one more try once my credit is actually in my AMX account, but it will be the last if I run into a hint of difficulty like last week. So again I ask how long did it take you to actually get your money's back? I've noticed your posts and work in the past thank you for all your input. It's a real Plus for some of us who are too smart by half, and kind of a tech tard at heart. But we refuse to believe it. Kudos to you
                                Yes I received my refund in a few minutes and confirmation from Paypal.
                                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
                                X