X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Hi,
    We have offered you the solution via ticket.
    Please try it and tell us the results.
    Thank you
    Hey Anny...
    X2 Thanks! I Know, No Small Task....

1) KB order: Substitute device offered, Accepted, Shipped.
    2) Information to reboot Ipazz kb sourced, relayed, and tried...No Results yet, I'll keep trying..

Great Extra Effort! Much noticed and appreciated.
    Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Hey Anny...
      X2 Thanks! I Know, No Small Task....

1) KB order: Substitute device offered, Accepted, Shipped.
      2) Information to reboot Ipazz kb sourced, relayed, and tried...No Results yet, I'll keep trying..

Great Extra Effort! Much noticed and appreciated.
      Hi,
      Have you received our email?
      The ticket ID is AT17120300523.
      Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Comment

Yes! All is good. Thank you x2
        Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
          Yes! All is good. Thank you x2
          Thank you very much for your patience.We appreciate it.
          Have a nice day!

Comment

Hi, my order is stuck on processing since many days, when will it be shipped?

my order number is

W1711300638240225

Waiting for your response,
            thanks

Comment

Originally posted by johnjames View Post
              Hi, my order is stuck on processing since many days, when will it be shipped?

my order number is

W1711300638240225

thanks
              Hi,
              We sincerely apologize for this issue.
              We have sent an email to you regarding this issue,could you please check it?
              We are look forward to hearing from you.
              Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Comment

Hi, my tracking information has not updated for 3 weeks. My order numnber is W1711121526486417. i tried contacting gearbest through messenger on the update of an inquiry they said they would provide after 5-7 business days but to no avail. Can you tell me where the package is at least? The tracking information just syas that it has been en route to my country for 3 weeks. Waiting for your response.Thanks

Comment

Any idea where my parcel is? order:
                  W1712041431034225

Comment

Hey, I just contacted DHL regarding my shipment and they say that the package was not delivered to them. In their email and on their website it says that they received the shipment information but not the package. Can you resolve the problem as soon as possible, because I need the phone as an urgent matter. Thank you
                    Order number: W1712062148546786
                    Tracking Number: 8306418864

Comment

Hi, my order is stuck on processing since many days, the state of the order wasn't changed since I've ordered. Can you help me where my parcel is?

my order number is

W1711161356437104

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

hi,
                        pls have a check you Gearbest account first, I think the tracking number will show in your account now.

I have a check and see that your tracking number is 9400110200881517720550, check shipping info here: http://www.kuaidi100.com/
                        gearbest

my order number is W1711301835465590 and my first "tracking number" was AT15121080678330, which turned out to be an invoice number. i've gotten no relevant information since and dhl has told me there is no pick-up information for this item. I get tracking information online but it does not match up with DHL customer service information i have been given by supervisor's and other's who have contacted the taiwan DHL service. I have requested a refund several times and the subject is being avoided, as i am simply being asked to wait longer. i will not wait longer. i paid 20+$ CAD to have my item within 7 days and this is the 12th day after my item was marked as "shipped out" on gearbest's site in my order list.

Comment

my order number is W1711301835465590 and my first "tracking number" was AT15121080678330, which turned out to be an invoice number. I contacted DHL myself to see what was there for my address... was given a waybill with the number being 7054302006 and i've gotten no relevant information since and dhl has told me there is no pick-up information for this item at all. I get tracking information online but it does not match up with DHL customer service information i have been given by supervisor's and other's who have contacted the taiwan DHL service. I have requested a refund several times and the subject is being avoided, as i am simply being asked to wait longer. i will not wait longer. i paid 20+$ CAD to have my item within 7 days and this is the 12th day after my item was marked as "shipped out" on gearbest's site in my order list.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_D View Post
                            Hi, my tracking information has not updated for 3 weeks. My order numnber is W1711121526486417. i tried contacting gearbest through messenger on the update of an inquiry they said they would provide after 5-7 business days but to no avail. Can you tell me where the package is at least? The tracking information just syas that it has been en route to my country for 3 weeks. Waiting for your response.Thanks
                            Hi,
                            We have sent an email to you via ticket.
                            Please kindly check it and reply us.
                            Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post
                              Any idea where my parcel is? order:
                              W1712041431034225
                              Hi,
                              We have sent an email to you regarding this issue.
                              Look forward to hearing from you.
                              Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by joana17 View Post
                                Hey, I just contacted DHL regarding my shipment and they say that the package was not delivered to them. In their email and on their website it says that they received the shipment information but not the package. Can you resolve the problem as soon as possible, because I need the phone as an urgent matter. Thank you
                                Order number: W1712062148546786
                                Tracking Number: 8306418864
                                We sincerely apologize for this issue.
                                We have sent an email to you regarding this issue,could you please check it?
                                We are look forward to hearing from you.
                                Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Comment

Working...
                                X