X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Hi,
    We have sent an email to you via ticket.
    Please kindly check it and reply us.
    Thank you
    You just sent me a link to https://support.gearbest.com/en. That didn't answer my question. Where is my package?

Comment

Originally posted by Angus05 View Post
      Hi, my order is stuck on processing since many days, the state of the order wasn't changed since I've ordered. Can you help me where my parcel is?

my order number is

W1711161356437104

Waiting for your response,
      thanks
      Hi,
      We have replied your ticket,please kindly check it.
      Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by devan.d.s View Post
        my order number is W1711301835465590 and my first "tracking number" was AT15121080678330, which turned out to be an invoice number. I contacted DHL myself to see what was there for my address... was given a waybill with the number being 7054302006 and i've gotten no relevant information since and dhl has told me there is no pick-up information for this item at all. I get tracking information online but it does not match up with DHL customer service information i have been given by supervisor's and other's who have contacted the taiwan DHL service. I have requested a refund several times and the subject is being avoided, as i am simply being asked to wait longer. i will not wait longer. i paid 20+$ CAD to have my item within 7 days and this is the 12th day after my item was marked as "shipped out" on gearbest's site in my order list.
        Hi,
        Thank you for your understanding.
        We have offered the solution via ticket.
        Please kindly check it and reply us.

Comment

Hi,
          We have sent an email to you regarding this issue.
          Look forward to hearing from you.
          Thank you
          thank you. Hoping to receive at the end of this month

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_D View Post

You just sent me a link to https://support.gearbest.com/en. That didn't answer my question. Where is my package?
            The ticket number is AT17121312403.
            This parcel has been updated,could you please check again?
            Could you please check your email address or log on your account?You can find it in "My tickets".
            We are waiting for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post

thank you. Hoping to receive at the end of this month
              Thank you for your reply.
              We sincerely hope you can receive the item as soon as possible.
              If there are any additional problems, please feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you.
              Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Comment

i bought a 3d Printer from Gearbest and paid via MasterCard , they send me an email after the paid is confirmed and my bank already sent me a notice that Gearbest completed the transaction
                successfully !!
                after 4 days , my order stats changed from processing to refunded !!
                why ???

they send me an email telling me that i didn't confirmed my payment (?) and that i had to provide them with a copy of my credit card and my ID .
                OK ....
                ordered again ..
                anyone know the url that i should upload this data to them ?

thanks
                waiting for my refund

Comment

May have to wait till they are back on deck tomorrow...say 15 hours from now as i type ( its a time zone thing)

I know they can be very cautious with card payments due to the nature if the internet don't be offended.

https://support.gearbest.com/en may help
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I'm not buying anything more from Gearbest. I have more than 20 orders payed, confirmed, but after two days they just send refund without any explanation.

Comment

OK , i ordered again but i gathered a lot of bad feedback about Gearbest !!! i'm waiting for my refund otherwise i'm going to fill the whole world of bad reviews about them

Comment

Annie, I see the latest m8s Pro mecool boxes are advertised capable of YouTube, and Netflix fhd streaming.

This means they are provided with widevine L1 level permissions? Yes?

If that is the case, how can I obtain this feature and permission level on a 2 month old m8s pro model?

This would be a fantastic benefit, as standard definition resolution on upscale TVs is a horrible experience. Can you help here? Thank you so much!
                        Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
                          Annie, I see the latest m8s Pro mecool boxes are advertised capable of YouTube, and Netflix fhd streaming.

This means they are provided with widevine L1 level permissions? Yes?

If that is the case, how can I obtain this feature and permission level on a 2 month old m8s pro model?

This would be a fantastic benefit, as standard definition resolution on upscale TVs is a horrible experience. Can you help here? Thank you so much!
                          Hi,
                          Do you mean this item https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_633835.html?
                          Could you please tell us where you saw the advertising?
                          We will check it with our supplier,thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by SAMYKOKA View Post
                            i bought a 3d Printer from Gearbest and paid via MasterCard , they send me an email after the paid is confirmed and my bank already sent me a notice that Gearbest completed the transaction
                            successfully !!
                            after 4 days , my order stats changed from processing to refunded !!
                            why ???

they send me an email telling me that i didn't confirmed my payment (?) and that i had to provide them with a copy of my credit card and my ID .
                            OK ....
                            ordered again ..
                            anyone know the url that i should upload this data to them ?

thanks
                            waiting for my refund
                            Because your order has been held for a standard anti-fraud check by Gearbest.
                            Sometimes, unfortunately,online thieves access people's credit card details or Paypal accounts.

Online fraudsters often try to use stolen details to purchase products bought online.

When you pay us your credit card or bank card payment is processed by Paypal and not by your Credit card company directly.

Therefore, we have not seen any of your financial details or your credit card details.
                            This is why we have to confirm whether the payment was authorized by the payment account holder or not.

To protect everyone against a small number of fraudsters, we have to apply these payments ID verification checks randomly.

Learn more about it from http://www.gearbest.com/about/verify-payment.html

Could you please PM your order number?
                            We will check it for you.

Please feel free to contact us anytime.
                            Thank you for your understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by tamonegdje View Post
                              I'm not buying anything more from Gearbest. I have more than 20 orders payed, confirmed, but after two days they just send refund without any explanation.
                              We sincerely apologize for this issue.
                              Could you please PM your order number? You can find it in :My account>>My orders https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1.
                              We will do our best to help.
                              Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Comment

Hi,
                                Do you mean this item https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_633835.html?
                                Could you please tell us where you saw the advertising?
                                We will check it with our supplier,thank you.
                                YES... Owners' Posts within the appropriate device channels here on FT, claim L1 loaded.

Though I received dozens of December promotions via email and messenger, I was not able to re-find the specific GB page.
                                But In an attempt to confirm elsewhere, the exact same page content and layout is used by competitors:

https://m.geekbuying.com/item/MECOOL...hoCcVsQAvD_BwE

I do appreciate your request for a possible customer oriented solution. Hopefully, at a minimum, an explanation of corporate thinking that resulted in an appropriate and expected performance feature....
                                to be WITHELD from the most popular and expensive m8s device....
                                Correct me as needed, the MeCool product line is Not a google certified device. How did We get left behind?

​​​​​- After all, Streaming is the predominant use of the pro version, standard definition is the standard default resolution.
                                These factors make for a disappointing and unsatisfying user experience.

​​​​​​​ - I am willing to test drive any patch or update made available.
                                Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X