This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

YES... Owners' Posts within the appropriate device channels here on FT, claim L1 loaded.

Though I received dozens of December promotions via email and messenger, I was not able to re-find the specific GB page.
    But In an attempt to confirm elsewhere, the exact same page content and layout is used by competitors:

https://m.geekbuying.com/item/MECOOL...hoCcVsQAvD_BwE

I do appreciate your request for a possible customer oriented solution. Hopefully, at a minimum, an explanation of corporate thinking that resulted in an appropriate and expected performance feature....
    to be WITHELD from the most popular and expensive m8s device....
    Correct me as needed, the MeCool product line is Not a google certified device. How did We get left behind?

​​​​​- After all, Streaming is the predominant use of the pro version, standard definition is the standard default resolution.
    These factors make for a disappointing and unsatisfying user experience.

​​​​​​​ - I am willing to test drive any patch or update made available.
    We have received your information.

We need to confirm this issue with our technical team and will get back to you with an update as soon as possible. We will then resolve this issue to your satisfaction.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

Comment

YES... Owners' Posts within the appropriate device channels here on FT, claim L1 loaded.

Though I received dozens of December promotions via email and messenger, I was not able to re-find the specific GB page.
      But In an attempt to confirm elsewhere, the exact same page content and layout is used by competitors:

https://m.geekbuying.com/item/MECOOL...hoCcVsQAvD_BwE

I do appreciate your request for a possible customer oriented solution. Hopefully, at a minimum, an explanation of corporate thinking that resulted in an appropriate and expected performance feature....
      to be WITHELD from the most popular and expensive m8s device....
      Correct me as needed, the MeCool product line is Not a google certified device. How did We get left behind?

​​​​​- After all, Streaming is the predominant use of the pro version, standard definition is the standard default resolution.
      These factors make for a disappointing and unsatisfying user experience.

- I am willing to test drive any patch or update made available.
      Hi,
      Could you please provide the date of version and MAC?
      You can find the date of version in system-about,the MAC indicated on the box.
      Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Hi,
        Could you please provide the date of version and MAC?
        You can find the date of version in system-about,the MAC indicated on the box.
        Thank you
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20171220_231123-1.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	695719
        Ver.# . 7.1.2
        PLEASE understand I do not presently enjoy this feature/ benefit.
        I have asked FT member Zenix to respond here. He claims such feature in his m8s Pro.
        In the corosponding s912 m8s Pro firmware channel.
        Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Ver.# . 7.1.2
          I have asked FT member Zenix to respond here. He claims such feature in his m8s Pro.
          Yes,we have received your information.
          Please kindly wait for the feedback from our supplier.
          Many thanks,

Comment

There are reports of a leak of passwords from the Gearbest site.

I think it important for Gearbest to make a statement on this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/7l7ug4/psa_gearbest_customer_details_including_passwords/?platform=hootsuite

https://www.androidauthority.com/gearbest-email-password-hack-leak-breach-825005

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Dear Valued Customers,

We kindly bring your attention to the fact that some unidentified hackers gained large amounts of personal data from other websites and are trying to use this data to deceptively sign into Gearbest. Immediately after identifying this irregularity, we have frozen a few hundred affected accounts and updated our IT system for suspicious IPs. The situation is completely under control.

However, for your personal account security, we kindly recommend that you change your password if you feel that it is too simple (password with a combination of letters, numbers and symbols are considered to be more complex). At the same time, we also recommend that you do not use the same email address and password on different websites.

We will always be 100% committed to maintain our website as a safe and reliable place for your guaranteed shopping experience.

If you have any queries or may need any assistance, please contact our Support Team:
            https://www.facebook.com/gearbest/po...85456898169605

Yours Sincerely
            Gearbest.com

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
            #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Hello FreakTabMembers and friends,

I have checked in the internet for the possible leaking issue of Gearbest. One
              German Blogger even talks about hacking, but in fact so far I found no proof for this message in the net.

The source seems to be from
              reddit, where one user told his case with Gearbest. Next Android Authority wrote an article and updated it after the Gearbest statement. Basicly about 150 accounts should be appeared in a pastbin file.

At the moment I see no reason to panic. We have to observe the situation for a while.

Right now I would suggest everbody changes his password in his Gearbest accound and please don't use ever the password from your mail account on other accounts. You don't want that someone can reach out for your Mail account.
              I have changed my password, too.

JD
              Last edited by JDfense; 12-23-2017, 13:07.

Comment

Hello, I ordered and paid on 12.12 a smartphone from eu whs. The order no.is WWP1712120052359684.
                Any news from this order?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 3 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aris1980 View Post
                  Hello, I ordered and paid on 12.12 a smartphone from eu whs. The order no.is WWP1712120052359684.
                  Any news from this order?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 3 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
                  Hi,
                  We have sent an email to you regarding this issue.
                  Look forward to hearing from you.
                  Thank you

Comment

Ver.# . 7.1.2
                    Hi,
                    Could you please confirm again the item is https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_799408.html 227807702?
                    Please note that the date of version is not correct,it is a software date.
                    And send us the picture of the product model?
                    So that we can check this issue for you.
                    Thank you

Comment

Dear friends,

We will have 3 days holiday for the New Year, from 2017/12/30 to 2018/01/01, back to work on 2018/01/02, if have anything, pls PM us.

Happy New Year~

Gearbest

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                      #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Hay GearBest , 6 days now since you Emailed me and confirmed that my order had been shipped out , and you gave me an DHL tracking No. - which i paid A LOT of money for just shipping -
                        Now , every time i log to dhl tracking service i get ( Not Found ) Error !!! why ????

why those Big Chinese Companies like GearBest and LightInTheBox always do business the wrong way ?
                        Look for a respectable companies like Amazon .. i just order online and i'm safe and secure and wish to do buy from them over and over again .
                        why loose customers by doing stupid mistakes ??

i paid over 210 $ USD for just Shipping , So i need what i paid for , QUALITY SERVICE !!

Comment

Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Hi,
                          Could you please confirm again the item is https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_799408.html 227807702?
                          Please note that the date of version is not correct,it is a software date.
                          And send us the picture of the product model?
                          So that we can check this issue for you.
                          Thank you
                          ​ this is all my on board data to evaluate.
                          I would appreciate the ability to stream HD YouTube content.
                          I submitted a promotional page ( used by GB also) claiming that ability.
                          The difficulty of the request is concerning to many. Please clarify as to why this is so?
                          ​​​​​​​
                          Attached Files

Comment

1 November '17
                            Order # wp1711012308282719
                            Shipping : NLPONRA

Hey Anny...

Local post says "no such pkg"
                            Carrier says given to customs.
                            ME?.. 60 plus days awaiting this item.
                            ...Can we now expidite a proper solution?
                            ​​​​​​​
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello I have an order pending. It claimed to be shipped on the 18.11.17 can you please tell me status of order :WA1711161854101300 I can’t get tracking info. Has the item been shipped?

Thank you,
                              Tom

Comment

Working...
                              X