X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aris1980 View Post
    Any news with my order, please?
    Ordered 12 December from eu wharehouse and I have nothing.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 3 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hi,
    Thank you for your understanding.
    We have offered the solution via ticket.
    Please kindly check it and reply us.

Comment

any update regarding my package? its been a while and its still telling me the same information.
      Order number: WB1712282119167280
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JcKobe View Post
        any update regarding my package? its been a while and its still telling me the same information.
        Order number: WB1712282119167280
        Hi,
        We have sent an email to you ,you can log on your account to check it.
        Please let me know if you need any extra help .
        Thank you

Comment

AlfaWise Z28 Pro 2GB/16GB :
          Please repair known bug : After press the power button on remote, tvbox will enter standby mode, but after the tvbox standby for a while, the network connection will loss (both ethernet and wifi). The only way is unplug and plug the power.

Comment

Originally posted by morrislkm View Post
            AlfaWise Z28 Pro 2GB/16GB :
            Please repair known bug : After press the power button on remote, tvbox will enter standby mode, but after the tvbox standby for a while, the network connection will loss (both ethernet and wifi). The only way is unplug and plug the power.
            Thank you for placing an order with us.
            We are sorry to hear that your product isn't working to your satisfaction.

Most of our products come with a 45 day guarantee and have a 1 year repair warranty.

Please see here for more details: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html.
            Could you please PM your order number?
            We will check it for you.
            Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Thank you for placing an order with us.
              We are sorry to hear that your product isn't working to your satisfaction.

Most of our products come with a 45 day guarantee and have a 1 year repair warranty.

Please see here for more details: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html.
              Could you please PM your order number?
              We will check it for you.
              Thank you.
              Please check PM. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by morrislkm View Post

Please check PM. Thanks.
                We have replied it.
                Please reply to us there.

Many thanks,

Comment

Time: 2018. 02. 13th

Dear friends,

Good day and I am Anny here.

Want to tell you that we will have a holiday from 2018-2-14 to 2018-02-20,but my personal holiday will end of 2018-02-25(Beijing time), back to work on 2018-02-26.

During the holiday, our staff on duty is responsible for keeping up with daily area matters.
                  If you have any emergency situation want to inform us, pls feel free to leave your message here. When I come back, I will contact you immediately.
                  ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★
                  #1 CS Issue, pls feedback on this sheet:
                  > https://goo.gl/HyLQME

#2 Other request, pls PM me.

#3 Welcome to opcorn: Gearbest Computers&Networking - 2018 Lunar New Year Promotion opcorn:

# Computers&Networking

> Link: https://www.gearbest.com/promotion-x...cial-1776.html

# Gearbest 2018 Chinese New Year Promotion

>> https://www.gearbest.com/promotion-c...cial-2100.html

# Gearbest Computers&Networking Coupon Sheet: https://goo.gl/yF7nku

See you and say thank you to you, for your always kind supports~
                  Anny
                  Gearbest
                  Last edited by gearbest; 02-13-2018, 03:09.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                  #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Happy Holidays, Anny.

JD

Comment

Clarification of some delivery options.

I added an item to my cart and then, whilst going through the checkout process, was presented with quite a list of delivery options.

Under the Priority Line there is the choice of:

UK Express - £0.00
                      UK priority mail - £0.00
                      EU Express - £1.32 (Longest delivery time)

I do not know which is best to choose, so can you clarify what UK courier is used for each option and what the charge for the EU Express is for, as this does seem to have the longest delivery time, so seems odd for there to be a charge for slower delivery.

Thanks
                      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                        Clarification of some delivery options.

I added an item to my cart and then, whilst going through the checkout process, was presented with quite a list of delivery options.

Under the Priority Line there is the choice of:

UK Express - £0.00
                        UK priority mail - £0.00
                        EU Express - £1.32 (Longest delivery time)

I do not know which is best to choose, so can you clarify what UK courier is used for each option and what the charge for the EU Express is for, as this does seem to have the longest delivery time, so seems odd for there to be a charge for slower delivery.

Thanks
                        I ran into the same situation with Geekbuying, all those shipping options for the US. Some did not make any sense, I closed my eyes, crossed my fingers and picked one.
                        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I ran into the same situation with Geekbuying, all those shipping options for the US. Some did not make any sense, I closed my eyes, crossed my fingers and picked one.
                          Yes it does seem something of a lottery.

We have a couple of really dodgy couriers in the UK, so keen to avoid having to deal with them.
                          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hi, I have an issue with my order WP1802130418306067 which has been shipped out with Singapore Post instead of Belgium Registered, as I specifically choose at checkout.
                            Since the package was not yet handed to the courier (just electronic data sent) I asked Gearbest on Messenger to stop shipping it and change it to the correct courier (Belgium) No reply since morning (7 hours passed). Please help!!! Otherwise I will be charged for VAT 19% in my country.

Comment

• mo123
                              mo123 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It's Chinese holidays since last Friday until next Monday.

really having a bad experienced. Spent my money and its been 2 months now still waiting for my order and asked for a full refund and been waiting for a month now to get my refund back.

Comment

do you have a firware for T96N rk3229? software and guide how to upload please

Comment

Working...
                              X