X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ,
    i have a very hard time with GearBest !
    the Shipping company ( DHL ) failed to deliver my package ( 3D printer ) to me because they couldn't get the needed custom clearance . they contacted me and i told them to return the package back
    to GearBest .

DHL shipped the package back to Gearbest ( tracking No 9788045385 ) and Gearbest had already received the package .

Now , they must refund me at least the basic price of the 3d printer but they told me they can't !!!!!!
    What is this ?
    you (GearBest) got your shipment back , i need my money !!

Comment

Chinese Festival Holidays Finish this week.
      They should be able to resolve some stage next week, suggest you supply your original Purchase order Number as well...
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
        Clarification of some delivery options.

I added an item to my cart and then, whilst going through the checkout process, was presented with quite a list of delivery options.

Under the Priority Line there is the choice of:

UK Express - £0.00
        UK priority mail - £0.00
        EU Express - £1.32 (Longest delivery time)

I do not know which is best to choose, so can you clarify what UK courier is used for each option and what the charge for the EU Express is for, as this does seem to have the longest delivery time, so seems odd for there to be a charge for slower delivery.

Thanks
        Hi Friends,
        Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the delay in replying to your inquiry, which was due to Chinese New Year Vacation.
        Our normal service resumes from this week.
        Please be patient as we are doing our best to clear our backlog of inquiries.

Could you please PM your address in details and the link of the item you are interesting.
        So that we are able to check it.
        We will do our best to help.
        Please let me know if you need further assistance.
        [email protected]
        Gearbest.com

Comment

Originally posted by calin5971 View Post
          Hi, I have an issue with my order WP1802130418306067 which has been shipped out with Singapore Post instead of Belgium Registered, as I specifically choose at checkout.
          Since the package was not yet handed to the courier (just electronic data sent) I asked Gearbest on Messenger to stop shipping it and change it to the correct courier (Belgium) No reply since morning (7 hours passed). Please help!!! Otherwise I will be charged for VAT 19% in my country.
          I apologize for my late response.

We are sorry that the Belgium Registered is unavailable at that time,this is why we shipped your item out with Singapore Post.
          Please rest assured that we will take responsible for your order.
          Please recontact us once the order arrives,then we will offer you the right solution for your case,
          [email protected]
          Gearbest.com

Comment

Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post
            really having a bad experienced. Spent my money and its been 2 months now still waiting for my order and asked for a full refund and been waiting for a month now to get my refund back.
            We sincerely apologize for this issue.
            May I know your order number? You can find it in :My account>>My orders https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1.
            [email protected]
            Gearbest.com

Comment

Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

May I know your order number? You can find it in :My account>>My orders https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1.
              [email protected]
              Gearbest.com
              Order number: WB1712282119167280

Comment

Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post
                Order number: WB1712282119167280
                We sincerely empathize with your situation and we feel sorry about this.
                We will solve this issue for you via ticket.
                Please let me know if you need any extra help . We apologize again for any inconvenience caused.
                [email protected]
                Gearbest.com

Comment

Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

I apologize for my late response.

We are sorry that the Belgium Registered is unavailable at that time,this is why we shipped your item out with Singapore Post.
                  Please rest assured that we will take responsible for your order.
                  Please recontact us once the order arrives,then we will offer you the right solution for your case,
                  [email protected]
                  Gearbest.com
                  Hi, i made another order to you W1802281333592442 by selecting Belgium Post. Could you please transmit to the packing team that if again this method is unavailable i would like to cancel my order and a refund it. So this order is valid only with the method selected Belgium Post.

Comment

Originally posted by calin5971 View Post

Hi, i made another order to you W1802281333592442 by selecting Belgium Post. Could you please transmit to the packing team that if again this method is unavailable i would like to cancel my order and a refund it. So this order is valid only with the method selected Belgium Post.
                    We are sorry that the Belgium Post is still unavailable.
                    Can we ship it with another registered mail and cover the tax if they is?
                    We can cancel this order for you if you prefer this solution.

We sincerely appreciate your understanding.
                    Thanks for your support.
                    [email protected]
                    Gearbest.com

Comment

I just ordered a phone (Vernee Thor Plus) on GearBest also, and it lists the exact same info on my shipping invoice. I live in Canada BTW.

Did you get your phone, and is all good?

Also, I notice that GearBest staff have posted on this site on the same day I'm posting this, yet they ignore legit questions from paying customers!

Comment

Originally posted by zenstate View Post
                        I just ordered a phone (Vernee Thor Plus) on GearBest also, and it lists the exact same info on my shipping invoice. I live in Canada BTW.

Did you get your phone, and is all good?

Also, I notice that GearBest staff have posted on this site on the same day I'm posting this, yet they ignore legit questions from paying customers!
                        We not sure what you mean,could you please tell us more details?
                        [email protected]
                        Gearbest.com

Comment

I contacted them about getting a extra remote for the Mecool Pro L voice. They have never responded with an answer. Once they didn't understand what I was asking for! The bad service I have had from them on something as simple as an extra voice remote,will stop me from purchasing anything from them again!

Comment

Originally posted by palerider View Post
                            I contacted them about getting a extra remote for the Mecool Pro L voice. They have never responded with an answer. Once they didn't understand what I was asking for! The bad service I have had from them on something as simple as an extra voice remote,will stop me from purchasing anything from them again!
                            Hi ,

here on FT is a offical Thread for problems with Gearbest , did you tried to reach them there ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

My post just did!

Comment

• trebor
                                trebor commented
                                Editing a comment
                                there is a Topic for support, please use in future. thank youi
                                Questions about the Offers, status, package to GearBest! and Support

Originally posted by palerider View Post
                              Sorry to hearing this.
                              Please note that we can be contacted by our Support Center or Live Chat. We are available to contact 24 hours a day.

All messages will be replied to within 48hours, so please rest assured Gearbest will get back to you.

Could you please PM your order number?
                              We will check it for you.
                              Thank you.
                              [email protected]
                              Gearbest.com

Comment

Working...
                              X