This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
    I WANT MY $$$ BACK!!!!! I purchased the SCISHION AI ONE Android 8.1 TV Box - SILVER US PLUG, on May 29 and just received it. It is TOTAL junk. This is the worst device I have purchased in 3 or 4 years...... I made a video of what it can't do.... Totally unacceptable..... Order No: 18052900950406185576. Got it on flash sale for $49.99 with 22 cents shipping, total $50.21. It is good for nothing that I can see..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_RcqbjKkEE
    Sorry,
    Thank you for your feedback.

We at Gearbest will always do our best to help our customers solve their issues.

If unfortunately your product arrives DOA, please check our Warranty policy here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html.

We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

Thank you for shopping with Gearbest.
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Comment

Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Sorry,
      Thank you for your feedback.

We at Gearbest will always do our best to help our customers solve their issues.

If unfortunately your product arrives DOA, please check our Warranty policy here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html.

We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

[email protected]
      Gearbest.com
      I replied to the message, thank you.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I replied to the message, thank you.
        Hello,
        We have received your message.
        At Gearbest we take every single customer seriously and are committed to resolving their issues to their satisfaction.
        [email protected]
        Gearbest.com

Comment

Hello,
          We have received your message.
          At Gearbest we take every single customer seriously and are committed to resolving their issues to their satisfaction.
          [email protected]
          Gearbest.com
          That will be great to hear. I have no use for that box, can't use it and can't give it away. I would not give it to my worst enemy., it is that BAD!!!
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

• scooter2014
            scooter2014 commented
            Editing a comment
            Be honest you gave it to Trebor didnt Ya :@

That will be great to hear. I have no use for that box, can't use it and can't give it away. I would not give it to my worst enemy., it is that BAD!!!
          Thanks for your reply.
          We will solve your issue via support center.

[email protected]
          Gearbest.com

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
            We will solve your issue via support center.

[email protected]
            Gearbest.com
            I am hoping for a positive solution. thanks..

Comment

CSGearbest, I wish to thank you for resolving my issue in a professional and timely manner satisfactory to both of us. You made an offer an I made a counter offer, which you accepted. I will give you five stars for customer satisfaction.....

Job well done..........

Thank you very much........

Comment

CSGearbest, I wish to thank you for resolving my issue in a professional and timely manner satisfactory to both of us. You made an offer an I made a counter offer, which you accepted. I will give you five stars for customer satisfaction.....

Job well done..........

Thank you very much........
                We are happy to hear that you have had a positive shopping experience with us at Gearbest.com.

Please feel free to come back and shop with us again soon.
                Check out our latest deals here: http://www.gearbest.com/gadget-deals.html

Best regards,
                [email protected]
                Gearbest.com

Comment

Scooter, even Trebor would not take it.........

Comment

• trebor
                    trebor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep, why would I want two

Hi !
                  I have purchased a xiaomi Mi A1 on the 20th of april and it was supposed to be delivered in the next 15 to 30 days . Until now, I haven't received anything !
                  I've opened a ticket when the delay was passed and was contacted by a support member that told me to wait until the 20th of june ( two months after the purchase) ! I have waited patiently as she suggested and the WAITED DAY came , and Surprise surprise, I still haven't received my package ! Normally, I asked for a refund , but I was told that since i didn't take any inssurance , I have not right for a compensation ! What i got as a solution is to pay again 50% so that they send it back again ! What does guarantee that I will get my package this time ???? I just want to be refunded even partially !
                  I hope that will you help me with this situation. Thank you in advance.

ORDER NUMBER : W1804190905079785. 2018-04-19 16:05:07

Shippment Number: 22865767

Tracking Number: 9L25281797319

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpiriteos View Post
                    Hi !
                    I have purchased a xiaomi Mi A1 on the 20th of april and it was supposed to be delivered in the next 15 to 30 days . Until now, I haven't received anything !
                    I've opened a ticket when the delay was passed and was contacted by a support member that told me to wait until the 20th of june ( two months after the purchase) ! I have waited patiently as she suggested and the WAITED DAY came , and Surprise surprise, I still haven't received my package ! Normally, I asked for a refund , but I was told that since i didn't take any inssurance , I have not right for a compensation ! What i got as a solution is to pay again 50% so that they send it back again ! What does guarantee that I will get my package this time ???? I just want to be refunded even partially !
                    I hope that will you help me with this situation. Thank you in advance.

ORDER NUMBER : W1804190905079785. 2018-04-19 16:05:07

Shippment Number: 22865767

Tracking Number: 9L25281797319
                    Hi,
                    Please review in detail our shipping and insurance policy in our terms and conditions here:
                    http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html

We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments.

[email protected]
                    Gearbest.com

Comment

Hi,
                      Please review in detail our shipping and insurance policy in our terms and conditions here:
                      http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html

We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments.

[email protected]
                      Gearbest.com
                      I have replied to your message, thank you for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpiriteos View Post

I have replied to your message, thank you for your help.

Hi,
                        We are processing the refund.
                        We will always do our best to ensure customer satisfaction, and it is good to hear that you have a positive experience.

Many thanks,
                        [email protected]
                        Gearbest.com
                        Last edited by CSGearbest; 07-17-2018, 02:49.

Comment

How can I cancel my pre-order ? Your messenger person does not answer the messages .

Comment

Originally posted by panchovilla View Post
                            How can I cancel my pre-order ? Your messenger person does not answer the messages .
                            Hello,
                            We sincerely apologize for this issue.

Could you please PM your order number?
                            We will check it for you.
                            Thank you.
                            [email protected]
                            Gearbest.com

Comment

Working...
                            X