X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointingly, the latest response from Gearbest is to offer me a measly partial refund - I should have expected that given their history. Obviously this is not something I can except. Do Gearbest still respond to this thread?

Comment

• trebor
      trebor commented
      Editing a comment
      When they're not on Holidays they do respond...
      They should be back Next week

Yes but add few details like order number and issue so they can see issue.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Ok, that's good to know, thanks. My order number can be found in my first post but i'll post it here again in case the Gearbest representative misses it:
      Order No: 18072600982011349670 Issue: Non-delivery

Comment

Originally posted by Miron View Post
        Ok, that's good to know, thanks. My order number can be found in my first post but i'll post it here again in case the Gearbest representative misses it:
        Thank you so much for your feedback, our CS will help you deal with it asap

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
        #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Hi, we are extremely sorry for this inconvenience.

We have offered the solution via ticket.
          Please kindly check it and reply there.
          Thank you for your understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Hi, we are extremely sorry for this inconvenience.

We have offered the solution via ticket.
            Please kindly check it and reply there.
            Thank you for your understanding.
            Hi, thanks for the reply. I am aware that a solution was given via ticket - I mentioned it in my first post - but a partial refund of leas than 50% is derisory and not something I can agree to. What I can agree to is a reshipment at no extra cost or a full refund, the options any responsible retailer would offer their customers.

Comment

Hi, thanks for the reply. I am aware that a solution was given via ticket - I mentioned it in my first post - but a partial refund of leas than 50% is derisory and not something I can agree to. What I can agree to is a reshipment at no extra cost or a full refund, the options any responsible retailer would offer their customers.
              Hi, Miron. Thank you for your reply.
              Please review in detail our shipping and insurance policy in our terms and conditions here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html
              We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments.
              Once placing an order with us customers agree to our terms and conditions.
              We again apologize for this issue and highly recommend that you purchase shipping insurance for your next order.
              We have sent a new message in ticket T1808***3405. Please kindly contact us there.
              GearBest Customer Service

Comment

Well, it seems Gearbest will only reship if I purchases again for nearly double the original price!! So I've given up hope there. Gearbest still won't offer a full refund but I will give them a few more days, after which I intend to write my experience on various review sites, Trustpilot, ect. Whether it's a positive review or a negative one will depend on the final outcome.

Comment

Well, it seems Gearbest will only reship if I purchases again for nearly double the original price!! So I've given up hope there. Gearbest still won't offer a full refund but I will give them a few more days, after which I intend to write my experience on various review sites, Trustpilot, ect. Whether it's a positive review or a negative one will depend on the final outcome.

Thank you for your reply. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied the solutions offered by our customer service. Please check the ticket T1808***3405 again and confirm the information there. Thank you for your support.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied the solutions offered by our customer service. Please check the ticket T1808***3405 again and confirm the information there. Thank you for your support.
                    Hi ,

i wanted to registrate me on Gearbest , but after that i only get a "Newsletter" Email , it is not

possible to end the Registration , please help to fix this , thanks ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

i wanted to registrate me on Gearbest , but after that i only get a "Newsletter" Email , it is not

possible to end the Registration , please help to fix this , thanks ,

greetings / gefattern

Hi, thank you for contacting us. I am sorry that I can't clearly understand what you mean. Are you saying that you can't register on our site?
                      To register an account with us please click here: https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a...ter.htm?type=1
                      There are 4 easy ways to register and get started with GearBest:
                      -Login with PayPal
                      -Login with Facebook
                      -Login with Google
                      -Register by entering your email address and a password
                      Please feel to contact us again anytime if you need further assistance.
                      Check out our newest arrivals here: http://www.gearbest.com/new-products/
                      Enjoy our best deals here: http://www.gearbest.com/gadget-deals.html

Comment

Hi, thank you for contacting us. I am sorry that I can't clearly understand what you mean. Are you saying that you can't register on our site?
                        To register an account with us please click here: https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a...ter.htm?type=1
                        There are 4 easy ways to register and get started with GearBest:
                        -Login with PayPal
                        -Login with Facebook
                        -Login with Google
                        -Register by entering your email address and a password
                        Please feel to contact us again anytime if you need further assistance.
                        Check out our newest arrivals here: http://www.gearbest.com/new-products/
                        Enjoy our best deals here: http://www.gearbest.com/gadget-deals.html
                        Hi ,

i registrated me by Email & Password , but after this , i only get a "NEWSLETTER" Email , and NOT

the Email to make the REGISTRATION complete , so please help to fix this , thanks

gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

i registrated me by Email & Password , but after this , i only get a "NEWSLETTER" Email , and NOT

the Email to make the REGISTRATION complete , so please help to fix this , thanks

gefattern

Could you please send a video to our email address at [email protected] and our customer service team will forward it to our technical team to check it for you?

Comment

Could you please send a video to our email address at [email protected] and our customer service team will forward it to our technical team to check it for you?
                            Hi ,

what a Video for a simple registration Bug , never , if u are not able to understand ,

i can not finish the registration because i do not get the "Validation Mail" , i become

only Newsletter Email , with a Newsletter Email , i can not finish the registration , really

can not understand why you not understand it , hope you got it now ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

what a Video for a simple registration Bug , never , if u are not able to understand ,

i can not finish the registration because i do not get the "Validation Mail" , i become

only Newsletter Email , with a Newsletter Email , i can not finish the registration , really

can not understand why you not understand it , hope you got it now ,

greetings / gefattern

Hi, have you ever tried to click on the words saying "I don't want to save my money" in that newsletter? I think that is a hidden link to activate your account. And make sure that you click on it within 10 minutes after receiving the validation email.

Comment

Working...
                              X