This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

Its the same product as you are selling, so will you be able to adv properly now?

https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_0...&lkid=16924448
    Hi, Hideiyoshi. We apologize for this situation.
    I have forwarded your report to our relevant department. We are checking with the supplier for you and will come back to you within 2 working days.
    Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Comment

You really need to do something with your ignorant customer service agents.
      I am interested for the ONEPLUS 6, A6000 mobile.
      I live in South Cyprus, which is part of EUROPE and your app gives for shipping, some irrelevant Middle East express service, which has nothing to do with my place.

When I am asking your agents through the FB messenger, I only receive a useless reply, without trying to fix the problem.
      Why don't u do something about that?

Comment

• trebor
        trebor commented
        Editing a comment
        Ask a Civil question on Freaktab and you should get an answer,
        It's advised not to go on about other issues as this can only add to the frustrations you have already have,

CS on FT have little or no control on how others customer service agents respond.

Yes Service can be a problem, things often get lost in translation

Patience and keep the cool,
        Thanks
        Last edited by RISCy Dude; 11-20-2018, 04:09.

No other issues except the shipping problem.
      i am pretty sure that there was an EU priority option for Cyprus a few days before, but now it's not available.

Comment

Anyway, I just read review of what someone got.... (see below).

If I get the same thing, then gear best lost a lot of credibility.
        1) it is not a smart projector
        2) the regular price is $73 and gearbest is charging $87 for the lucky bag.

This will mean that gearbest is defrauding its customers. I hope this is not the case and gearbest send out the wrong lucky bag as there was another that cost $70 and it is white.(which also tell us that lucky bag is not really a deal when regular is $73)

Will update once I get the lucky bag!!!!!

A review by Fernado

Not Smart, Not Black....only a projector

This is just a simple projector with native 480 * 800 resolution
        It is a trap with care.
        If you look for a simple projector, it is ok for you ... but choose another one on the website. This version for me looks like "Alfawise A8" but does not have a smart system (android).
        I paid $ 86.99 for this bag with a projector that is worth at the website of the gearbest $ 73.57
        By the way. It's not black, it does not have OS, it's not worth the price mentioned.

From Gearbest Webpage

1: What is A Lucky Bag?
        A Lucky Bag is always something to cherish. While there's luck involved, it's also a mystery wrapped up as a gift, because you never know what surprises are waiting inside!

2: Can I pick the products? What's inside my bag?
        Sorry, it's not possible to choose the bag contents. However, inside every lucky bag are premium products, with the total contents typically worth far more than the cost.

Note: lucky bag contents cannot be accepted for returns, replacement, or negative feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
          No other issues except the shipping problem.
          i am pretty sure that there was an EU priority option for Cyprus a few days before, but now it's not available.
          Hi, thank you for your comment. Please note that there are many shipping methods available and Middle East Express is one of the international carriers who will deliver packages to other places besides the Middle East. For all expedited and registered shipping methods we offer a tracking number that can be tracked on the related tracking site.
          Kindly note that the available shipping method of the package can be affected by item's features at customs and the limit in shipping company.
          You can refer to this link http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html for details.
          GearBest's FAQ : http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html

Comment

Hello GB rep!
            Can you match this price for the X99 during holiday promotions?
            ​​​​​​... Or improve on magicsee n6 box for cyber Monday.?
            I wait anxious to buy... Thnx!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-11-23-11-36-24.png
Views:	85
Size:	690.1 KB
ID:	752425Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-11-23-11-52-28.png
Views:	89
Size:	694.4 KB
ID:	752426
            Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

I wanted to stay on track as I got a reply from gearbest that it is a smart projector and I believe it is a language barrier that is causing the issue and they are very wrong and have listed a project claiming to be a smart projector and it is not.

When they list the projector, it has a basic unit with no OS and one with Android. The basic unit is not a smart projector. The definition of a smart projector is as below and I got it from hxxps://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/smart-projector (replace XX with TT)

A smart projector is a video projector with extra inputs, connectivity and a built-in computer that is used primarily for entertainment and presentations. Like a standard video projector, a smart projector takes input audio/visual signals and outputs video to any flat surface.

Therefore, 1) they mislead its customer. 2) they ship out a unit that with a Original price of $73. I no longer can find that listing but found another whose original price is $80. (on sale for $70).
              https://www.gearbest.com/projectors/...ml?wid=1433363 It is totally dishonest to jack up the original value to create an impression of getting value for the purchase. I would call this deceitful

I hope Gearbest will address my post as It is not the product that everyone who bought wanted. I expect to get the product soon and will take picture and post but I am sure it will be a ALFAWISE A 8 BASIC with no OS and therefore no a smart projector.

Gearbest do not understand what a smart projector is (language barrier and I can excuse them. What I cannot excuse them is claiming that the original selling price to $180 when the real original price is may be $80 and they are now selling at a discount of approx $70. The lucky bag that I bought was for $87), I really hope the moderator/public can help Gearbest see their problem/mistake. I cant.

Originally posted by piggy99 View Post
              Anyway, I just read review of what someone got.... (see below).

If I get the same thing, then gear best lost a lot of credibility.
              1) it is not a smart projector
              2) the regular price is $73 and gearbest is charging $87 for the lucky bag.

This will mean that gearbest is defrauding its customers. I hope this is not the case and gearbest send out the wrong lucky bag as there was another that cost $70 and it is white.(which also tell us that lucky bag is not really a deal when regular is $73)

Will update once I get the lucky bag!!!!!

A review by Fernado

Not Smart, Not Black....only a projector

This is just a simple projector with native 480 * 800 resolution
              It is a trap with care.
              If you look for a simple projector, it is ok for you ... but choose another one on the website. This version for me looks like "Alfawise A8" but does not have a smart system (android).
              I paid $ 86.99 for this bag with a projector that is worth at the website of the gearbest $ 73.57
              By the way. It's not black, it does not have OS, it's not worth the price mentioned.

From Gearbest Webpage

1: What is A Lucky Bag?
              A Lucky Bag is always something to cherish. While there's luck involved, it's also a mystery wrapped up as a gift, because you never know what surprises are waiting inside!

2: Can I pick the products? What's inside my bag?
              Sorry, it's not possible to choose the bag contents. However, inside every lucky bag are premium products, with the total contents typically worth far more than the cost.

Note: lucky bag contents cannot be accepted for returns, replacement, or negative feedback.
              Last edited by piggy99; 11-23-2018, 21:08. Reason: Edit spelling/logic of post

Comment

I want to confirm I got the alfawise a8 basic version.
                this is not a smart projector. The original price was never us180. The color is not black. The originally selling price was no more than usd$80. The are charging 87$ for the lucky bag.

all this point to fraud deceit and scam. I expect gear best to address this openingly and a full refund plus they pay for the shipping of the product back if they want it.

moderator. How do you deal with a scam by a advertiser of yours? This is a very serious accusation by me. I am glad to assist you in investigation of this matter.

Comment

CS will be online to deal with your issue soon.....they don't start for another 90 minutes
                  Patience is all that is required.
                  Only CS can deal with these issues
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
                    Hello GB rep!
                    Can you match this price for the X99 during holiday promotions?
                    ​​​​​​... Or improve on magicsee n6 box for cyber Monday.?
                    I wait anxious to buy... Thnx!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-11-23-11-36-24.png
Views:	85
Size:	690.1 KB
ID:	752425Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-11-23-11-52-28.png
Views:	89
Size:	694.4 KB
ID:	752426
                    Hi, I have checked this for you and learned that there was no $99.99 for this product. It is being sold for 109.99 USD.
                    For more information about our current Black Friday promotion, please check this link: https://www.gearbest.com/activity-black-friday.html

Comment

Originally posted by piggy99 View Post
                      I wanted to stay on track as I got a reply from gearbest that it is a smart projector and I believe it is a language barrier that is causing the issue and they are very wrong and have listed a project claiming to be a smart projector and it is not.

When they list the projector, it has a basic unit with no OS and one with Android. The basic unit is not a smart projector. The definition of a smart projector is as below and I got it from hxxps://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/smart-projector (replace XX with TT)

A smart projector is a video projector with extra inputs, connectivity and a built-in computer that is used primarily for entertainment and presentations. Like a standard video projector, a smart projector takes input audio/visual signals and outputs video to any flat surface.

Therefore, 1) they mislead its customer. 2) they ship out a unit that with a Original price of $73. I no longer can find that listing but found another whose original price is $80. (on sale for $70).
                      https://www.gearbest.com/projectors/...ml?wid=1433363 It is totally dishonest to jack up the original value to create an impression of getting value for the purchase. I would call this deceitful

I hope Gearbest will address my post as It is not the product that everyone who bought wanted. I expect to get the product soon and will take picture and post but I am sure it will be a ALFAWISE A 8 BASIC with no OS and therefore no a smart projector.

Gearbest do not understand what a smart projector is (language barrier and I can excuse them. What I cannot excuse them is claiming that the original selling price to $180 when the real original price is may be $80 and they are now selling at a discount of approx $70. The lucky bag that I bought was for $87), I really hope the moderator/public can help Gearbest see their problem/mistake. I cant.

Dear piggy99. thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded your report to our relevant department. Please wait for two business days to receive the result. I will update you in 2 working days.

Comment

Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Hi, I have checked this for you and learned that there was no $99.99 for this product. It is being sold for 109.99 USD.
                        For more information about our current Black Friday promotion, please check this link: https://www.gearbest.com/activity-black-friday.html
                        Respectfully ... TWO Separate items.
                        #1 is from competition, Currently listed.
                        WILL You match their pricing effort.

#2 is initial release price, Can You offer a better holiday price to, at least, ftab members and visitors?
                        It would be great to own a rockchip 3399, but they have increased in cost nearly 50% recently. I see no compelling reason for the dramatically rising cost.

Getting market exposure and strong positive feedback will benefit GB And Magicsee quickly... If it is the Quality Product it should be..
                        I'd like to help, but at $110 it is out of budget for a streaming box.
                        Can you make it easier to buy.
                        -ck

Comment

Respectfully ... TWO Separate items.
                          #1 is from competition, Currently listed.
                          WILL You match their pricing effort.

#2 is initial release price, Can You offer a better holiday price to, at least, ftab members and visitors?
                          It would be great to own a rockchip 3399, but they have increased in cost nearly 50% recently. I see no compelling reason for the dramatically rising cost.

Getting market exposure and strong positive feedback will benefit GB And Magicsee quickly... If it is the Quality Product it should be..
                          I'd like to help, but at $110 it is out of budget for a streaming box.
                          Can you make it easier to buy.
                          -ck
                          Thank you for your update. I am sorry for the mistake. Here is the product link for the first item: https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_1...ml?wid=1433363
                          X99 TV BOX is being sold for Price: $150.99. I am sorry that I have no authorization to give away coupons or discounts or lower product prices. That's the job of our marketing department.
                          Thank you for your attention.

Comment

Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Thank you for your update. I am sorry for the mistake. Here is the product link for the first item: https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_1...ml?wid=1433363
                            X99 TV BOX is being sold for Price: $150.99. I am sorry that I have no authorization to give away coupons or discounts or lower product prices. That's the job of our marketing department.
                            Thank you for your attention.
                            Good to know ...

"I am sorry that I have no authorization to give away coupons or discounts or lower product prices. That's the job of our marketing department"

SO, can you get them involved?
                            I'd (we?) like to see consistent bold promotions for 2nd teir devices. Including $
                            the rockchip 3399, and others in the 65 to 125 USD range.
                            NOT just the under $50 disposable boxes, and the plus $200 pc point.

SPECIFICALLY... The "X99", offered recently by geekB as see above.
                            -- OR --
                            The Magicsee n6 (rk3399) as noted above.
                            ​​​​​​... An aggressive introduction pricing has Not been seen yet
                            - Bring the Good News!

Comment

Good to know ...

"I am sorry that I have no authorization to give away coupons or discounts or lower product prices. That's the job of our marketing department"

SO, can you get them involved?
                              I'd (we?) like to see consistent bold promotions for 2nd teir devices. Including $
                              the rockchip 3399, and others in the 65 to 125 USD range.
                              NOT just the under $50 disposable boxes, and the plus $200 pc point.

SPECIFICALLY... The "X99", offered recently by geekB as see above.
                              -- OR --
                              The Magicsee n6 (rk3399) as noted above.
                              ​​​​​​... An aggressive introduction pricing has Not been seen yet
                              - Bring the Good News!
                              Hi, we are really sorry that we are customer service center and only resolve issues about orders or product inquires. If you are an associate in GearBest's association program, you may contact the liaison for more promotion details.

Comment

Working...
                              X