X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by Jbrain View Post

Indeed they can't select AL any more, and it seems that since this week ALL priority shipping to Thailand is removed, but still available including Australia Line to neighbouring countries.

I am sorry for the inconvenience

Leave a comment:

• Jbrain
    replied
    Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Thanks for your information. But as you can see, people in Thailand cant choose the Australia line now...very sorry for it.
    Indeed they can't select AL any more, and it seems that since this week ALL priority shipping to Thailand is removed, but still available including Australia Line to neighbouring countries.

Leave a comment:

• gearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by Jbrain View Post

Lin, Australia line is DPEX and I received this morning 2 packages from Gearbest delivered by DPEX, so I would think they still serve people in Thailand.

FYI, the packages were sent on 24 March, and delivered on 27 March, so Australia Line ( DPEX ) is an excellent service
    Thanks for your information. But as you can see, people in Thailand cant choose the Australia line now...very sorry for it.

Leave a comment:

• Jbrain
    replied
    I am sorry that Australian Line no longer serves people in Thailand. Only Kerry is available.

The priority line called TOLL could work but it requires customers' ID. Actually it is not very practical so it is not open to customer at present.
    Lin, Australia line is DPEX and I received this morning 2 packages from Gearbest delivered by DPEX, so I would think they still serve people in Thailand.

FYI, the packages were sent on 24 March, and delivered on 27 March, so Australia Line ( DPEX ) is an excellent service

Leave a comment:

• gearbest
    replied

I will look into it. I hope I can help you get the answer.
    I am sorry that Australian Line no longer serves people in Thailand. Only Kerry is available.

The priority line called TOLL could work but it requires customers' ID. Actually it is not very practical so it is not open to customer at present.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X