Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gearbest View Post
    Hi everyone!

The manufacturer gave me the latest firmware.

You can have a try. I hope it can solve everything!

Lin

Where is it hosted Lin? That Google Drive link isn't public facing, it's asking me to request permission to access it..?

Comment

Hi everyone!

Lin
      It works now. please try it again.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
      #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

It works now. please try it again.
        No access, again

Comment

Hi everyone!

Lin

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-o...ew?usp=sharing

I forgot to change the setting! my bad. it works I promise.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
          #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

I forgot to change the setting! my bad. it works I promise.
            Oh YEAH!!, now link works

Comment

Ok i post link in 905 firmware section report issues with firmware there please.
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Post testing with new firmware here please. Not in this thread.

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Good job Lin.

Comment

Originally posted by fretes View Post
                    Hello,
                    Could anyone who have the russian rom, open a new Thread with:
                    - Installation manual (thank you Doggyofone for your PDF Manual);
                    - Reporting bugs
                    - Differences between the new rom and the manufacturer rom.
                    - And most important thing... Differences between the Russian rom versions....

Thank you
                    I don't mind starting the post. I know that I had to ask lots of questions before I finally got the rom installed. Scooter2014, is it OK to start a post in S905 roms for installation of sd-robots? Just checking first.
                    I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
                    Ron White

Comment

Thread already started.

Comment

OK, I will add the installation instructions there per fretes request. Thanks
                        I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
                        Ron White

Comment

Thanks Doggyofone

This is why I think it is important create a new Thread with the Russian Roms, because like you (and me), I think there are a lot of people with the same questions as ours.

And with the Russian Roms.... as you told there are diferent roms, one with wifi, other with remote control.... And the version 2... with something new (I don't know what)...

And your Pdf Manual is very helpfull, but because you put it as a comment here, It will be very hard to find it again in the future...

Comment

I think it is amazing how support and development on this device has exploded over the past couple weeks. Mostly due to community contributions, not the manufacturer or distributor. Keep it up!

I saw that another member had gathered several files for this box in an archive and I was inspired to do the same. It has stock/ported firmware as well as software and instructions for installing.

My Archive
                            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

bloodgnome's Archive

Source: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...878#post573878

Comment

Originally posted by zippy611 View Post
                              I think it is amazing how support and development on this device has exploded over the past couple weeks. Mostly due to community contributions, not the manufacturer or distributor. Keep it up!

I saw that another member had gathered several files for this box in an archive and I was inspired to do the same. It has stock/ported firmware as well as software and instructions for installing.

My Archive
                              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

bloodgnome's Archive

Source: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...878#post573878
                              Nice one! I'm yet to receive 4 of these in the post, but I've been monitoring these threads since I ordered them... Looks like it's all coming together nicely :-)

Comment

Hi Lin.

I recently installed new firm. Still pink screen problem remains. Please request solution to manufacturer.

Thanks in advance. Regards
                                Last edited by asmartin; 06-07-2016, 19:54.

Comment

Working...
                                X