No announcement yet.

MXQ PRO+ Firmware Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i extract it i get error with winrar 5.30 x64,but if i test it with winrar is says it is ok...I know every update must be zip not rar.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfynwo View Post
      If i extract it i get error with winrar 5.30 x64,but if i test it with winrar is says it is ok...I know every update must be zip not rar.
      Unpack the RAR...you will find a img...flash this with AMlogic Burning Tool and pray

Comment

You said AMlogic Burning Tool doesnt see the box on 4pda topic...

Comment

Anyone flashed this yet? I'm, refreshing like mad here at work to see if it's fixed anything... :-)

Comment

Good to know there is a new firmware.

Comment

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

the the is same size of the Russian forum have this error
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...-is-back/page4 POST 156

Comment

Strange way of moderation. You removed my message with the results of me testing the firmware. Also you replace my post text with your own text, not marking it as moderated, making it appear I wrote that message?

Comment

Fixed sometimes goofy on cell.
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by paintedrock View Post
                        I also bought an mxq pro+ from gearbest. Looked good on paper. I have all the same problems. At least their is a group forming to try and get a working firmware. what is kind of deceptive about gearbest are the reviews. Every product has 4.5 to 5 stars. Im pretty sure every mxq pro+ that has been sold has these problem, so they have to be writing a bunch of reviews for their own product and deleting some of the bad ones. I knew what their return and refund policy was which is kind of a rip off. They did live up to it. I got half back 22.00 in gear best rewards and gearbest wallet $. So I got a box that restarts about once a day, after i uninstalled/disabled almost every app and system app, exept kodi and es file explore. I used es file explore to download new kodi 16.1. The playstor doesn't work anymore, but you cant download anything anyway. It did make a differance. But is still annoying. So I think there will be a fix eventually, but a couple months down the road. So I got a Mxq pro+ for $22, and have to wait for updated firmware. It isn't worth the time and effort in $ terms, but it is a little side project that is kind of fun. I have an M8s+ (not the mini m8s+) that works really good to watch kodi on in the mean time. I would recommend the m8s+. Both are made by eny. Well thats my experience with this box so far. Some one come up with a fix, it would be appreciated.
                        Well about the reviews for the box: I posted a realistic (in this case bad) review BUT only i can see the review. Gearbest deletes bad reviews from the site or makes them only available to the reviewers. I bet that dozens have already posted negative reviews but no normal customer can see them.

About the new firmware: Flashed it on my second (still working) box via amlogic burn tool... and nothing changed as far as i can see. The same bugs... so the manufacturer fooled you gearbest.... just like you fool us with the good reviews...

Comment

Can somebody Open the Box and make a Photo of the PCB please.
                          Like to make a Custom Rom.

Neomode

Comment

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/B4vL/JyjxjjS7Q here its the firmware but only wireless have problem. http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry50045686 1BIGMAN picture

Comment

Never mind. Content was irrelevant.
                              Last edited by RISCy Dude; 06-02-2016, 05:03.

Comment

neomode pics are from this review. Check the review for other pertinent info.

The chips on board are:
                                CPU = Amlogic S905 quad-core
                                GPU = Mali-450
                                RAM = 2 GB
                                16 GB eMMC flash memory = SAMSUNG KLMAG2GEAC-B002
                                WIFI + Bluetooth = AP6330
                                Ethernet Transceiver = RTL8211F
                                USB 2.0 hub controller = MA8601 (although USB 3.0 advertised)
                                24-bit audio DAC = ES7154

Link to stock firmware: https://mega.nz/#!JtFRTLAT!XE2m7cmuW...3Dpj6OTMFvBK3c
                                Link to Gearbest provided update firmware: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-o...w3UWFmQVE/view

Hope this helps.
                                HK1 Pro Plus
                                FlowFon F1
                                H96 Pro+ (Wisdom-Green Board-2017-02-10 H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2)
                                MXQ Pro+
                                R-TVBOX Mini+
                                MK809III

Comment

Working...
                                X