No announcement yet.

MXQ PRO+ Firmware Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good post. I gong to order one as well to test out.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
      Can somebody Open the Box and make a Photo of the PCB please.
      Like to make a Custom Rom.

Neomode

Comment

neomode
        Some more info about your effort about the custom rom.
        SD-Robot a user from 4pda did a modification of the Tronsmart S95 Meta rom, that has similar hardware.

The problem is that he can not get to work wifi and remote controller at the same time.He has two different types of firmware.
        Users testing this firmware (without the wifi) claimed it it much faster than stock. (i guess because of the tronsmart work on the firmware)

my regards

Comment

neomode

All I have to say is thank you!

Your custom Rom helps!

Ours sucks! Shame on us.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
          #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post
            neomode

All I have to say is thank you!

Your custom Rom helps!

Ours sucks! Shame on us.

gearbest You need to get back onto the manufacturer and simply say that it won't do... I've got 4 of these on their way to me and I'm already tempted to return them before they even arrive! Shocking quality of software by the looks of things...

Comment

mrvanity The Tronsmart S95 Meta uses an AP6330. S95 Telos uses AP6335, S95 Pro uses AP6212.

If someone cooks the S95 ROM, might be good to start with the Meta F/W.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                mrvanity The Tronsmart S95 Meta uses an AP6330. S95 Telos uses AP6335, S95 Pro uses AP6212.

If someone cooks the S95 ROM, might be good to start with the Meta F/W.
                Yeap.
                As you can see in the message, the rom is a port of S95 meta.

Comment

Found this. New firmware by geekbuying. Updated 020616. http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...date-20160602/

Comment

The file linked is aml_upgrade_package0429.rar.
                    So i guess is the stock firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by azm.azman82 View Post
                      Found this. New firmware by geekbuying. Updated 020616. http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...date-20160602/
                      azm.azman82 Look in the file, the firmware inside is called aml_upgrade_package0429 and has same date/time stamps as the stock firmware.
                      HK1 Pro Plus
                      FlowFon F1
                      H96 Pro+ (Wisdom-Green Board-2017-02-10 H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2)
                      MXQ Pro+
                      R-TVBOX Mini+
                      MK809III

Comment

Not an update.

Comment

So which is the current working rom?

Comment

I see finless made a custom rom for S95 Meta, that might be handy as a base

Comments of the topic suggest that the changes he hade on the buffers helped the playback of problematic multimedia files.

Comment

Originally posted by api182 View Post

gearbest You need to get back onto the manufacturer and simply say that it won't do... I've got 4 of these on their way to me and I'm already tempted to return them before they even arrive! Shocking quality of software by the looks of things...
                              I totally agree, I bought my boxes from the suppliers, not the manufacturer and if the boxes do not function as advertised is it not returnable under the DOA policy at the expense of the seller?
                              Also, if neomode cooks up a good working rom, a huge donation is in order from ALL the suppliers
                              HK1 Pro Plus
                              FlowFon F1
                              H96 Pro+ (Wisdom-Green Board-2017-02-10 H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2)
                              MXQ Pro+
                              R-TVBOX Mini+
                              MK809III

Comment

Remote control and wifi still working with this finless meta rom? Neomode already release it own rom?

Comment

Working...
                                X