No announcement yet.

MXQ PRO+ Firmware Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am running SD-Robots custom rom 2 day now, one without wifi, thats not problem for me , and is running very well , at least for my needs , no restarts like on stock rom, working play store etc etc

but also very careffuly watching this thread to see how thing will develop

Comment

Originally posted by kamacnik1 View Post
      I am running SD-Robots custom rom 2 day now, one without wifi, thats not problem for me , and is running very well , at least for my needs , no restarts like on stock rom, working play store etc etc

There is a new firmware form SD-Robots that fixes wi-fi. I havent tested it for myself tho.

asmartin... I have same problem with pink screen and also didnt find any solution. I tested first SD-Robots firmware, which is from Tronsmart box and it does have force RGB mode in settings, but unfortunately it does not work.

Comment

Originally posted by depi View Post

There is a new firmware form SD-Robots that fixes wi-fi. I havent tested it for myself tho.

asmartin... I have same problem with pink screen and also didnt find any solution. I tested first SD-Robots firmware, which is from Tronsmart box and it does have force RGB mode in settings, but unfortunately it does not work.

Hi @depi,

What is your TV brand and model?

Comment

Originally posted by asmartin View Post

Hi @depi,

What is your TV brand and model?
          Phlips 47PFL8404

Comment

Phlips 47PFL8404
            Mine PHILIPS 40PFL8664H / 12

Seems to be something related to old (mine is 6 years old) PHILIPS and SONY TV, as indicated in the thread http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-request/page2

Anyway, I can't use this TV Box so I should return it if I can't find working firm soon.

Comment

Originally posted by kamacnik1 View Post

Is SD-robots the firmware from 4PDA?

Ooops, got my answer. Somehow missed the file poster's name.
              Last edited by Doggyofone; 06-03-2016, 21:31.
              I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
              Ron White

Comment

Phlips 47PFL8404

Please depi, could you please tell me which soft and cable you used to flash your MXP Pro+?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Mine PHILIPS 40PFL8664H / 12

Seems to be something related to old (mine is 6 years old) PHILIPS and SONY TV, as indicated in the thread http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-request/page2

Anyway, I can't use this TV Box so I should return it if I can't find working firm soon.
                  It should be noted, this bug has been seen on various boxes with HDMI 2.0 on older TVs or HDMI 1.4 TVs and AVRs.

Force RGB does resolve the issue in other boxes. So hopefully your box gets the fix.

Comment

Please depi, could you please tell me which soft and cable you used to flash your MXP Pro+?

Thanks in advance.
                    look at this topic...

But pink screen is not fixed, so i recommend to wait a little longer until proper firmware is released.

Comment

A little help please because i am a bit confused.
                      Until now which rom is the best (with a working wifi)? And also does it have any problem?

Comment

look at this topic...
                        http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...lus-rom-issues

But pink screen is not fixed, so i recommend to wait a little longer until proper firmware is released.

Ok, thank you, mate
                        Last edited by asmartin; 06-03-2016, 22:55.

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                          I make the Rom for this MXQ PRO + sucker....
                          Already in this and need Beta Tester then to bring some goods.

Regards
                          Neomode

If you still need a beta tester i'm available

Comment

Neo will post it when ready in the other 905 firmware section.
                            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Anyone know if the firmware on the Beelink M18 works on this box? Can't determine the internal parts other than ram and processor which are similar. Looks like the beelink firmware is better, so maybe the ROM would work on the MXQ Pro+. Latest firmware I can find is L105 http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...18-tv-box.html
                              I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
                              Ron White

Comment

I cant find links to sdrobots rom, n00bing it up hard here lol, kind of regretting this box, the mxIII-G was awesome, this s905 box has horrible firmware lol

Comment

Working...
                                X