Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ PRO+ Firmware Download

Hi Every Member,

We contacted the manufacturer. And they gave us this firmware.

Please have a try to see if it is gonna work.

And please tell me if problems arise.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
    #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

The reviews are starting to come in for the MXQ Pro+. The reviews are not good. If this is how the box will work, Gearbest will have their hands full when customers begin to receive this box in the mail.
    Gearbest should get out in front of this, get with the manufacturer and present a firmware to fix the issues.

The review of the MXQ Pro Plus TV Box.Buy this at Gearbest.com: http://bit.ly/2acC2OV - Amazon US: http://amzn.to/24Hfhtu - ...
    HK1 Pro Plus
    FlowFon F1
    H96 Pro+ (Wisdom-Green Board-2017-02-10 H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2)
    MXQ Pro+
    R-TVBOX Mini+
    MK809III

Comment

The links are for another supplier. They dont make the products they provide the shipping ect so dont see how they would get ahead of it?
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I have some of these on order from Gearbest, I figured, although review boxes came from a different supplier, the same box is likely to have the same issues.
        HK1 Pro Plus
        FlowFon F1
        MXQ Pro+
        R-TVBOX Mini+
        MK809III

Comment

Hi i have bought two of them , but google play store problem , no root . THE LAST PRODUCT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM OF THE FIRST PRODUCT LIKE SIX YEAR BEFORE , WHAT THE HELL ITS GOING ON .ANY ROOT , OR ANY NORMAL ROM ????

Comment

Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post
            Hi i have bought two of them , but google play store problem , no root . THE LAST PRODUCT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM OF THE FIRST PRODUCT LIKE SIX YEAR BEFORE , WHAT THE HELL ITS GOING ON .ANY ROOT , OR ANY NORMAL ROM ????
            Does this video, that was just posted to youtube, show the same Google playstore problems same as you have?

Gearbest currently has this box on "Flash Sale" for $41.99 USD, It appears they have 400 each US plug, EU plug and UK plug in the current sale add to that those sold in previous Flash Sales. I paid a "Flash Sale" price of $49.63 USD during a previous sale on April 26.
            I hope Gearbest will provide support and work with the manufacturer to provide all these customers with a properly working firmware update?
            HK1 Pro Plus
            FlowFon F1
            MXQ Pro+
            R-TVBOX Mini+
            MK809III

Comment

Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post
              You can root with the EZ Root from Finless right here...also you can get Xposed installed. Still NO Navbar NO Playstore APPs and most of the Sideloaded Apps show a parsing error --> Plus one box is dead already...so everyone with that crap box is in for a threat....

Comment

I don t thing gear best and manufacturer care to much for three of us !!! And the geek-buying have this product , I have order two of them on that site too , now I have 4 garbage . Hope have the solution soon .

Comment

Anyone have a new update for this box?

Comment

Anyone has a solution?

Comment

Looks like link to firmware coming.
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by imaddiced2u View Post

Does this video, that was just posted to youtube, show the same Google playstore problems same as you have?

Gearbest currently has this box on "Flash Sale" for $41.99 USD, It appears they have 400 each US plug, EU plug and UK plug in the current sale add to that those sold in previous Flash Sales. I paid a "Flash Sale" price of $49.63 USD during a previous sale on April 26.
                        I hope Gearbest will provide support and work with the manufacturer to provide all these customers with a properly working firmware update?
                        All that problem you describe !!!

Comment

1 week since this was posted and not so much as the courtesy of a reply from Gearbest, let alone a solution. No wonder FreakTabTeam has made the decision to end cooperation with Gearbest. The FreakTabTeam gave Gearbest another chance and they blew it. I gave Gearbest another chance and they blew it. I, for one, won't be ordering anything else from Gearbest. When I purchase products, I buy them from the supplier, not the manufacturer and it's sad when a supplier does not stand behind the products they sell
                          HK1 Pro Plus
                          FlowFon F1
                          MXQ Pro+
                          R-TVBOX Mini+
                          MK809III

Comment

Fully knowing the MXQ Pro+ has documented problems, they extended Flash Sale of this box ... again http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_354314.html
                            HK1 Pro Plus
                            FlowFon F1
                            MXQ Pro+
                            R-TVBOX Mini+
                            MK809III

Comment

@gearbest This is your chance to shine, read this and the other threads to be aware of the issues your customers are having with the MXQ Pro+, work with the manufacturer to release a fixed firmware to resolve the problems with the MXQ Pro+ and you will surely win back the support of many Freaktab users. Perhaps even activate the OTA update function, if that's possible. Simply sending the stock firmware that is already installed in the TV box does not resolve the issues.
                              MXQ Pro+ product = http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_354314.html (Please do not confuse with the MXQ Pro products)

HK1 Pro Plus
                              FlowFon F1
                              MXQ Pro+
                              R-TVBOX Mini+
                              MK809III

Comment

Working...
                              X