X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried to order the SCISHION AI ONE, but said the coupon code was non existent......... I will purchase one at the price of $49.99, but no more............ thanks
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Tried to purchase the SCISHION AI ONE Android 8.1 TV Box for $49.99 using the coupon code GBAIONE but it says the code is non-existent. Will purchase for $49.99 but not more......... thanks.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

• trebor
        trebor commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you will find it one of them be very very very quick, 5 units only daily set time...
        I wish you well with that

Trebor, they are doing me a favor by not having one available for me...... Lord knows, I DON'T NEED it, and can't afford it, and no place to use it, guess it was going to be an impulse buy... BUTTT, anything NEW for less than $50 USD, is very, very tempting..........

Comment

Well yes, and you have till June 4th, keep at it
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

TV Box Mark Downs Daily at 10:00 UTC from May 28th ~ June 4:

May 28th ~ June 4 10:00 UTC Daily

https://www.gearbest.com/promotion-2...ecial-411.html
          Top budget TV box ultimate multimedia experience promotional sale, including SCISHION AI One Android 8.1 TV box, Mecool M8S plus W Android 7.1 TC box and best brands such as Beelink, Alfawise, Mecool, Tanix and more make you have the best TV box from Gear

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
          #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
            Well yes, and you have till June 4th, keep at it
            From my calculation, 10:00 UTC equals >> 10:00 AM Tuesday, in Coordinated Universal Time is
            6:00 AM Tuesday.

So, that means I will be placing my order at exactly 6 am, my time.

Comment

If that is you time difference Yep sounds good,
              Also the rest of the world you will be competing with

Current local time in UTC. See a clock with the accurate time and find out where it is observed.
              treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Top budget TV box ultimate multimedia experience promotional sale, including SCISHION AI One Android 8.1 TV box, Mecool M8S plus W Android 7.1 TC box and best brands such as Beelink, Alfawise, Mecool, Tanix and more make you have the best TV box from Gear

Comment

If that is you time difference Yep sounds good,
                  Also the rest of the world you will be competing with

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc
                  At PRECISELY, 6 am, my time, I used the coupon listed for SCISHION AI ONE Android 8.1 TV Box, and it worked. Now, I am the proud owner of this box for $49.99 plus 22 cents for shipping. $50.21 total.

Edit: I just noticed, in my haste, I did not change the plug from EU to USA, now I have to contact them, hoping they will change it prior to shipping. I used their message service, but they did not respond......
                  Last edited by clarkss12; 05-29-2018, 11:35.

Comment

Excellent you must have got up before everyone else
                    and the others is was to late
                    Well Done

Leave a message in Gearbest Support on FT with your order number and their CS should get in touch.

treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Excellent you must have got up before everyone else
                      and the others is was to late
                      Well Done

Leave a message in Gearbest Support on FT with your order number and their CS should get in touch.
                      Once I figured out how to access their LIVE CHAT, they took care of the issue. They could not change from EU to US plug with that flash sale. So, they cancelled my order and placed the money into the GB wallet....... $50.21. While I was waiting for them to cancel, I went back to test to see if they still had one available for that coupon, but it said they already used the daily quota (paraphrasing). Dang, figured I would have to get early tomorrow to try again.

They said, it could take up to 24 hours for my $$$ to post into the GB Wallet, but when I checked about 10 minutes later, the money was in the wallet. SO, I checked to see if the order that I cancelled would put the box back as one of the 5 available each day, and wallah, it was available for the coupon again.

So, to make a long story short, I was able to order that box with the US plug for $50.21. Don't have to get early in the morning again!!!! Now, gotta figure out what to do with it.......... haha

EDIT: Kudos for Gearbest for their excellent service in taking care of that issue.......

Comment

Great news,
                        What to do with it, I am sure it will add some stressful excitement to your day,
                        treboR
                        Please consider
                        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Last edited by gearbest; 05-30-2018, 10:14.

Comment

Great news,
                            What to do with it, I am sure it will add some stressful excitement to your day,
                            Trebor, you ALWAYS do!!!

Edit: Guess I should be sorry for cluttering Gearbest thread!! But I did give >>>>

Kudos for Gearbest for taking care of issues, quickly and painlessly!!!

Comment

Dont forget
                              Giveaway/Competition by Gearbest! The right time to shop online! Win up to $250 prize

Dear friends,
                              Welcome to Gearbest International Giveaway~

This competition is the best time to shop on Gearbest! Dont miss it.
                              ----------------------------------------------
                              To apply for this competition you need to do these steps:
                              ➡️1. Register on gearbest with this link-https://goo.gl/9AAD7m
                              ➡️2. Visit Gearbest promotion event-https://goo.gl/2FhM9w
                              ➡️3. Buy something under $250
                              ➡️4. Copy order number and paste it under this video.

Giveaway Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeYFOqbibLA

If you win this prize, gearbest will give you 2 options:
                              1. Refund you the same amount you spent on paypal.
                              2. Send you same item for free, you will get 2 items for 1 price
                              3 winners will be picked, not one but three winners, cool
                              This is international giveaway, everyone can apply!
                              Giveaway will run for 9 days, from 29.05 until 07.06.
                              Gearbest will announce the winner few days after the end of this giveaway. It will be random pick up system, probably using this system to pick up winners-https://goo.gl/kn5PBP

Comment

Working...
                              X