Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Gearbest Sucks!

Dear all:

I bought myself for Christmas an Alfawise H96 pro + 3g +32g, used it 3 days as I came back from a trip, unfortunately midway through watching Bright on Netflix it decided to die. I tried changing power supplies, HDMI, and all the other advice on the boards, turns out I got power cause the s/pdif would light up. So I am thinking its firmware, I contacted Gearbest and the best technical support I got was bot messages, finally after hurling some insults their response was to offer me a refund if I send it back but pay for shipping, partial 20 wallet credit, or pay 30 dollars for a replacement. Not once did they send me the firmware or try and figure out how to fix it, since I sent pictures of the item and all the problems at hand. My other H96 pro + that I bought from Aliexpress which is a no name brand Chycet (name of the vendor) he trouble shoot better than these guys in google translated English. The point is they tried hard to help, mean while Gearbest that is touted as the safe place for buying made in Guadong gear, gave me the shittiest customer service ever. I just want you to know cause, unlike Gearbest I do keep my word and I told them I would post it on the boards. Have a good one.

P.S. Thank you freaktab community for providing the solution, even if its pyrrhic victory.

Originally posted by Mechaman78 View Post
    Dear all:

I bought myself for Christmas an Alfawise H96 pro + 3g +32g, used it 3 days as I came back from a trip, unfortunately midway through watching Bright on Netflix it decided to die. I tried changing power supplies, HDMI, and all the other advice on the boards, turns out I got power cause the s/pdif would light up. So I am thinking its firmware, I contacted Gearbest and the best technical support I got was bot messages, finally after hurling some insults their response was to offer me a refund if I send it back but pay for shipping, partial 20 wallet credit, or pay 30 dollars for a replacement. Not once did they send me the firmware or try and figure out how to fix it, since I sent pictures of the item and all the problems at hand. My other H96 pro + that I bought from Aliexpress which is a no name brand Chycet (name of the vendor) he trouble shoot better than these guys in google translated English. The point is they tried hard to help, mean while Gearbest that is touted as the safe place for buying made in Guadong gear, gave me the shittiest customer service ever. I just want you to know cause, unlike Gearbest I do keep my word and I told them I would post it on the boards. Have a good one.

P.S. Thank you freaktab community for providing the solution, even if its pyrrhic victory.
    We sincerely apologize for this issue.
    Could you please PM your order number? You can find it in :My account>>My orders https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1.
    We will do our best to help.
    Please let me know if you need further assistance.
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Comment

Working...
    X