Gearbest: bad experience.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gearbest: bad experience.

Unfortunately I'm having a bad experience with Gearbest.
    Just before Christmas, I received a Xiaomi Yeelight Smart LED purchased on November 21st. After extracting the smart LED box from the shipping package I saw that the box's garnet seal was already cut. At first I did not consider this important. After the holidays I decided to install the smart LED but after several tests I resigned to the evidence. The Smart LED does not work and I decide to contact Gearbest support. They ask me to send a film highlighting the problem. I'm doing. After a few days they contact me offering ridiculous solutions offering me € 20 in return or returning the LED at my expense. It takes me about 30 € to send the LED back. I have paid the LED 57.64 € - 1006 GB points Save: 17.28 € + Delivery costs: 1.80 €. If I now have to add another 30 € the smart LED would cost me about 90 €. Are you kidding?
    Contact the assistance again. This time instead of € 20 they offer me € 15. How to quickly devalue my broken led ceiling light.
    Now I think back to the cut seal. Who knows if it's a coincidence?
    I hope that Gearbest can adequately solve it.
    What they have proposed to me today does not seem to me to be really reasonable. All expenses can not be carried to the final user in the presence of an unsealed package and a non-functional item.
    I thought Gearbest was a serious and safe site to buy gadgets but at the moment I'm not so sure.
    Sorry for my english if you can.

Originally posted by bixiosun View Post
    Unfortunately I'm having a bad experience with Gearbest.
    Just before Christmas, I received a Xiaomi Yeelight Smart LED purchased on November 21st. After extracting the smart LED box from the shipping package I saw that the box's garnet seal was already cut. At first I did not consider this important. After the holidays I decided to install the smart LED but after several tests I resigned to the evidence. The Smart LED does not work and I decide to contact Gearbest support. They ask me to send a film highlighting the problem. I'm doing. After a few days they contact me offering ridiculous solutions offering me € 20 in return or returning the LED at my expense. It takes me about 30 € to send the LED back. I have paid the LED 57.64 € - 1006 GB points Save: 17.28 € + Delivery costs: 1.80 €. If I now have to add another 30 € the smart LED would cost me about 90 €. Are you kidding?
    Contact the assistance again. This time instead of € 20 they offer me € 15. How to quickly devalue my broken led ceiling light.
    Now I think back to the cut seal. Who knows if it's a coincidence?
    I hope that Gearbest can adequately solve it.
    What they have proposed to me today does not seem to me to be really reasonable. All expenses can not be carried to the final user in the presence of an unsealed package and a non-functional item.
    I thought Gearbest was a serious and safe site to buy gadgets but at the moment I'm not so sure.
    Sorry for my english if you can.
    We are sorry to hear that your product isn't working to your satisfaction.

Most of our products come with a 45 day guarantee and have a 1 year repair warranty.

Please see here for more details: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html.

Could you please PM your order number?
    We will check it for you.
    Thank you.
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Comment

Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

We are sorry to hear that your product isn't working to your satisfaction.

Most of our products come with a 45 day guarantee and have a 1 year repair warranty.

Please see here for more details: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html.

Could you please PM your order number?
      We will check it for you.
      Thank you.
      [email protected]
      Gearbest.com
      I'm sorry but you can not ship open goods and then ask to pay shipping costs if the item does not work. This is not a serious behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by bixiosun View Post

I'm sorry but you can not ship open goods and then ask to pay shipping costs if the item does not work. This is not a serious behavior.
        We are extremely sorry for this inconvenience.

May I know your order number?
        So that we can solve this issue for you.

Again, we are extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused you.
        We sincerely appreciate your understanding.
        [email protected]
        Gearbest.com

Comment

Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

We are extremely sorry for this inconvenience.

May I know your order number?
          So that we can solve this issue for you.

Again, we are extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused you.
          We sincerely appreciate your understanding.
          [email protected]
          Gearbest.com

W1711180834594223

Thank you for your interest.

Comment

Working...
          X