• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink GT1 - A only 69.99 at GEARBEST with coupon

Beelink GT1 - A Voice Remote Control TV Box
    coupon:GBCNGT1-A

$69.99 only 100pcs

Support Netflix 4K / Amlogic S912 / 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM / 2.4G 5G WiFi / 1000Mbps / HDMI 2.0 / VP9 / H.265 / Supports HDR10

coupon:GBCNGT1-A $69.99 100pcs

GEARBEST

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
    #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Still a little high on price. At least the description now shows "Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: Yes". IF they drop the price to $55 USD, then, I MAY consider purchasing it. A lot of my videos are encoded with VC-1 codec, but these Amlogic boxes do no support that codec.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Oh boy, I'm nibbling...

Comment

Originally posted by panchovilla View Post
        Oh boy, I'm nibbling...
        Hahaha
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I would guess that it has a locked bootloader, so WYSIWYG. I do like the gigabit Ethernet. Not sure how long Netflix in HD and UHD will be supported on this box.

Comment

• trebor
            trebor commented
            Editing a comment
            Hmm unusual to see you Guys here
            or is it

Just testing the waters.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
            I would guess that it has a locked bootloader, so WYSIWYG. I do like the gigabit Ethernet. Not sure how long Netflix in HD and UHD will be supported on this box.
            I think Beelink is so big now they can afford to pay Naziflix licensing.

I know at one of my fb groups, people have been buying X96 and GT1 for a lot more than GB price at amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by panchovilla View Post

I think Beelink is so big now they can afford to pay Naziflix licensing.

I know at one of my fb groups, people have been buying X96 and GT1 for a lot more than GB price at amazon.
              Haha, that Naziflix term, suits them to a tee.

Comment

The TV-Box Beelink GT1-A maintains the design of the Ultimate version and has the classic plastic box with the logo on top. On the front we have a bright

Have a look see, seems to have all the goods
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                  https://androidpctv.com/review-beelink-gt1a/

Thank you Trebor for the link.

Some of the things I found interesting. It say it does >> "Automatic refresh rate change: YES available in the settings". If that is the case, it is only Chinese box that supports that automatic refresh change. Ex., it will change the framerate to match the video, like from 60fps to 24fps automatically.

Also, it says it plays the VC-1 codec without issues, that is something new for these Android boxes. I have not found one box that can play my VC-1 encoded videos perfectly.

BUT, it will NOT passthrough the HD audio codecs like "DD+ / DTS MA DD True / DTS HR". But it will play DD and DTS. For this price, that is a no-go for me.

Strangely, it is rooted and does NOT have a locked bootloader, so you can run alternate OS's on it.

It also says that it uses some system mods in order to play Netflix in 4k or HD. But this version of Netflix only supports stereo, and not DD+ (surround sound).

So, it is close but no cigar for this price. It would be nice for a simpler setup, that does not have a new surround system, but not for someone that has a more of a dedicated media center.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                    https://androidpctv.com/review-beelink-gt1a/

I'm surprised they like the S905X2 over S912. I've had both and S912 with 3 Gb of DDR3 ram was much faster than the S905X2 with 4 Gb of DDR. M8S Pro L vs KM9.
                    I have no clue why the Antutu 6 score shows otherwise.

Comment

Beelink GT1 - A Voice Remote Control TV Box
                      coupon:GBCNGT1-A

$69.99 only 100pcs

Support Netflix 4K / Amlogic S912 / 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM / 2.4G 5G WiFi / 1000Mbps / HDMI 2.0 / VP9 / H.265 / Supports HDR10

coupon:GBCNGT1-A $69.99 100pcs

GEARBEST

Comment

So could some senior here really confirms this box plays netflix in HD at least and its ATV version?

Comment

Hi,Hideiyoshi
                          It is compatible with netflix in 4k, your device needs to support 4K and network up to 4K transmission requirements.
                          Gearbest.com

Comment

Working...
                          X