• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHUWI HiGame Intel Kaby Lake-G I7-8709G Game Mini PC at GEARBEST

CHUWI HiGame Intel Kaby Lake-G I7-8709G Game Mini PC

Main Features
    Intel Kaby Lake i7-8709G CPU
    Quad core, 8 thread, 8MB cache, 3.1GHz basic frequency and 4.1GHz maximum turo. Greatly improve multitasking processing ability, to ensure fluent game + web browsing + music playback.
    Radeon RX Vega M GH Gaming Discrete GPU
    Fast rendering game scenes, smooth switching, no delay. 8GB DDR4 large video memory ensures higher image quality, give you a visual feast enjoyment.
    Intel HD Graphic 630 Integrated GPU
    Better and faster in playing games and watching videos than the previous generation. Meet your requirement for high resolution and give you an enjoyable entertainment experience.
    Twin-turbine Frequency Modulation Cooling Fan
    Automatic adjust fan speed according to system operation. More air cooling holes effectively exporting the heat energy brought by the operation of the machine to ensure stable operation and long-lasting experience.
    8GB DDR4 RAM for Advanced Multitasking
    Allow your PC to run at higher speed. It could deal with multiple task and windows easily at the same time.
    256GB SSD Storage Capacity
    Provides enough capacity to store pictures, videos, music and more.
    2.4GHz + 5GHz Dual Band WiFi
    The network transmission speed is up to 433MB/s, ensure the stability of network communication, enjoy faster and more stable network connection anytime, anywhere.
    ● Rich interface, support multiple devices connection

Gearbest

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
    #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons
Working...
X