Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post

See post numbers: 1460 1465 1466
    Sir,
    The support team misunderstood your last email and I have asked them to reply you email for a further solution.
    Kindly please check your mailbox for details.
    Icy

Comment

Order Number: #4185227

Hi,
      I received the mobile without the case.
      After I contact you I received an e-mail form Shirley offering refund which I accepted. On 22.11.2017 I received e-mail from Shirley conforming that she will arrange the refund, but after 6 hours I received another e-mail from her stating that I will not get any refund with link of new offer which cover was is not include in the package.
      I buy the mobile for $171.99 where cover is part of the package, and the new offer she is referring to is $ 155.99 with out the cover.

I replay to her asking if I am getting the cover or refund or the price deference and I receive no replay since then.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

This has happened on my last few orders, and it was not during a holiday period.Â* I find it hard to believe that packages sit in your carrier companies warehouse for 10 days or more.Â* It used to only take 10 days from my order until it arrived at my house.
        Hi, the tracking information of your parcel has been updated. I have DM the tracking link to you. kindly please have a check.

Comment

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

Hi, the tracking information of your parcel has been updated. I have DM the tracking link to you. kindly please have a check.
          If you have a new tracking number, I would bet you just shipped it..........
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by ali7 View Post
            Order Number: #4185227

Hi,
            I received the mobile without the case.
            After I contact you I received an e-mail form Shirley offering refund which I accepted. On 22.11.2017 I received e-mail from Shirley conforming that she will arrange the refund, but after 6 hours I received another e-mail from her stating that I will not get any refund with link of new offer which cover was is not include in the package.
            I buy the mobile for $171.99 where cover is part of the package, and the new offer she is referring to is $ 155.99 with out the cover.

I replay to her asking if I am getting the cover or refund or the price deference and I receive no replay since then.
            Hi Sir,

There was some misunderstanding on the item contents and Shirley will reply you to refund you the promised amount.
            For details please wait and check email reply.
            Icy

Comment

Update..
              parcel was found at nr29 (i live at nr19 )

dhl called this morning stating..we are going to use gps tracking..will phone back
              after the phone call..
              i used the telephone directory.. and found the name (how signed for the parcel at nr29)
              waited..this dhl called again.. Dhl stated..your parcel is somewhere in your street
              i told them..what i found.. The asked me to ring door...and there it was my missing parcel (un-opened)

Cheers and happy holidays

*ohh i send a message to dhl..about finding parcel
              Last edited by mitchell4you; 11-28-2017, 15:45.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
                Update..
                parcel was found at nr29 (i live at nr19 )

dhl called this morning stating..we are going to use gps tracking..will phone back
                after the phone call..
                i used the telephone directory.. and found the name (how signed for the parcel at nr29)
                waited..this dhl called again.. Dhl stated..your parcel is somewhere in your street
                i told them..what i found.. The asked me to ring door...and there it was my missing parcel (un-opened)

Cheers and happy holidays

*ohh i send a message to dhl..about finding parcel
                Thanks for the updating and good to know you finally got the parcel.
                Nice day.

Comment

GeekbuyingService Geekbuying Service Repre GeekBuying_Rep geekbuying
                  Hello there, I ordered a phone and a case from your website, with order numbers 4295892 and 4294819 and they're still processing, it's URGENT as I need a new phone asap because Im in a new country. Please look into it. Thank you for your time!

Comment

Hi

my Order Number: #4262869 still processing
                    Long time processing Order Date: 11/28/2017 Please shipping

Comment

To Geekbuying service
                      I bought a tv box Vorke Z6 plus – order nr #4288506 from 27.11. This items came from Italy stock and was delivered in 29.11. I used it shortly in 29.11 and 30.11
                      In 01.12, when I started it, the items was blocked in boot sequence, with some graphical error in tv screen.
                      I stopped it and try again – the same problem. Do not respond to remote or to power button. It is completely blocked.
                      I sent 2 mails to [email protected] (in 01.12 and 02.12), but no answer.
                      Item is completely blocked and cannot be used. It is in warranty and I need a replacement.
                      According to your website, we are “within 1 month-GeekBuying (free repair warranty)”.
                      Please tell me what to do: I must send back the item? Where? The item came from Italy warehouse.
                      I cannot find any address on your website. Best solution is to receive a new unit and to send back the defective unit back to you with same courier.
                      Please support me to solve this problem. I paid for something that is defective and cannot be used
                      Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by DanaosC View Post
                        GeekbuyingService Geekbuying Service Repre GeekBuying_Rep geekbuying
                        Hello there, I ordered a phone and a case from your website, with order numbers 4295892 and 4294819 and they're still processing, it's URGENT as I need a new phone asap because Im in a new country. Please look into it. Thank you for your time!
                        Noted. I also find your email in the mailbox. The support team will reply your mail in priority. Kindly please check your mailbox within 4 hours for detailed information.

Comment

Originally posted by f22s View Post
                          Hi

my Order Number: #4262869 still processing
                          Long time processing Order Date: 11/28/2017 Please shipping
                          Sir, this order has been sent out on 11.25 and you shall have received the shipping notification email. kindly please wait for some days for the delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by adriang View Post
                            To Geekbuying service
                            I bought a tv box Vorke Z6 plus – order nr #4288506 from 27.11. This items came from Italy stock and was delivered in 29.11. I used it shortly in 29.11 and 30.11
                            In 01.12, when I started it, the items was blocked in boot sequence, with some graphical error in tv screen.
                            I stopped it and try again – the same problem. Do not respond to remote or to power button. It is completely blocked.
                            I sent 2 mails to [email protected] (in 01.12 and 02.12), but no answer.
                            Item is completely blocked and cannot be used. It is in warranty and I need a replacement.
                            According to your website, we are “within 1 month-GeekBuying (free repair warranty)”.
                            Please tell me what to do: I must send back the item? Where? The item came from Italy warehouse.
                            I cannot find any address on your website. Best solution is to receive a new unit and to send back the defective unit back to you with same courier.
                            Please support me to solve this problem. I paid for something that is defective and cannot be used
                            Thank you
                            Hi sir I have found your mails in the mailbox.
                            Please be noted that the support team replied the email according to the receiving time. If you keep sending emails, the receiving time will count from the latest email which will keep postponed the reply time.
                            I have forwarded your reply and ask them to reply you in priority.
                            Kindly please check your mailbox for reply within 4 hours.

Comment

Hi sir,
                              Thank you for reply - yes, I received today the mail from support team. But the answer has nothing to do with my problem: they told me to change USB cable ( what USB cable??) and HDMI cable. The tv box is completelly blocked - no reaction to power, reset or remote button. I used other HDMI cable (high quality) and the situation is the same. There is a hardware problem of the unit- has nothing to do with cable.
                              I discover that this problem appeared also to other units ( Vorke Z6 plus), bought not only from your site. So it seems that some units had hardware problem.
                              Please understand my situation: I paid money for an item that I can not use. Delivery time was excelent, but the unit is defective.

Comment

Originally posted by adriang View Post
                                Hi sir,
                                Thank you for reply - yes, I received today the mail from support team. But the answer has nothing to do with my problem: they told me to change USB cable ( what USB cable??) and HDMI cable. The tv box is completelly blocked - no reaction to power, reset or remote button. I used other HDMI cable (high quality) and the situation is the same. There is a hardware problem of the unit- has nothing to do with cable.
                                I discover that this problem appeared also to other units ( Vorke Z6 plus), bought not only from your site. So it seems that some units had hardware problem.
                                Please understand my situation: I paid money for an item that I can not use. Delivery time was excelent, but the unit is defective.
                                Sir, we can provide you a new replacement or refund after we get the returned item.
                                For detailed information, please check your mailbox of the new reply.

Comment

Working...
                                X