Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Order Number: #3272840

    Order Number: #3272840

    Order Date: 2/13/2015
    Order Status: Shipped

    Still not received this order from your Spanish warehouse, ironically another order from china came 2 weeks ago

    I also cannot get any tracking info, fed up with waiting so can you contact me to arrange a full refund

    Thanks

    Comment


      2 problems : Ac power missing and parcel no received

      Hello Emma,

      I have 2 problems with GeekBuying :
      Order : 3268464
      Date : 2/06/2015
      status : Shipped
      Client Type : Paypal

      AC power 220v missing
      I have send 3 emails for this problem, No no solution was found and I still waiting...
      I have just received USB cable and adaptator EU.

      Order : 3271223
      Date : 2/10/2015
      status : Shipped
      Client Type : Paypal


      I have sent several emails, but always the same response... Wait !

      More than 45 days and always no received...

      I have opened a dispute with Paypal since 03/20/2015, but no news of Geekbuying.

      This is the dispute :
      Hello,

      I placed an order number 3271223, Feb. 10, 2015.

      This command is part of China February 13, 2015, we are March 20, 2015 and I still have not received anything.

      This order was denied when she arrived in the Netherlands and returned to China for some unknown reason, she left China March 3, 2015 with the same tracking number RSXXXXXXXXXNL:

      17-02-2015 5:42 p.m. The item is at the point of handover from freight carrier to PostNL

      16-02-2015 2:40 p.m. The item has arrived in the airport transit

      16-02-2015 2:35 The item HAS left the country originaire

      15-02-2015 1:48 p.m. The item is ready for shipment

      14-02-2015 9:00 p.m. The item is at the airport of the country originaire

      14-02-2015 2:56 p.m. The item is at the airport of the country originaire

      13-02-2015 5:08 The item is pre-advised

      Here is the current follow:

      09-03-2015 2:07 p.m. The item has been processed in the country of destination FRANCE

      09-03-2015 07:29 The item is on transportation to the country of destination

      07-03-2015 2:52 p.m. The item is at the PostNL sorting center

      06-03-2015 1:31 p.m. The item is at the point of handover from freight carrier to PostNL

      05-03-2015 1:25 p.m. The item has arrived in the airport transit

      04-03-2015 11:27 p.m. The item HAS left the country originaire

      04-03-2015 1:44 p.m. The item is received by the shipper in the country originaire

      04-03-2015 2:32 The item is ready for shipment

      03-03-2015 08:33 The item is pre-advised

      I sent 3 emails to get news, you tell me every time to wait between 15 and 30 days, now we are more than 45 days of waiting.

      I called several times to postal services, they do not know where is the package.

      You must wear a claim nearby your carrier,

      the buyer can not do it, it is the seller only.

      I hope to hear from you soon so that we may classify this claim.

      Best Regards

      What can you do for me Emma ?

      I do not know what to do...

      I'm really disappointed in my first home purchase.

      Tank you for your response.
      Last edited by razmote; 03-25-2015, 22:46.

      Comment


        Payment Confirmed (Processing)

        Okay,
        After reading all the post out there, i'm starting to feel very concerned about the products I ordered on your website (already) four days ago. I already sent 2 days ago a email to your staff, to know more about the status of my order. But now i discover that you frequently sell products without even having them in stock.
        I assume that's the case of the Xiaomi Yi White edition Action Camera I ordered from your website.
        I've actually bought a DHL shipping to be sure that it will be there as fast as possible, but it sounds like the problem isn't the shipment, it's your company having difficulties to send (and sometimes it looks like they were never sent) the products you are selling.

        So my question is the one i already asked to your staff by email, WHEN will it be shipped (if ever ? ) and is there any shortage with the Xiaomi YI ? If so when will you be able to send it ?

        Order Number: #3297006

        Thanks in advance..

        Comment


          Originally posted by razmote View Post
          Hello Emma,

          I have 2 problems with GeekBuying :
          Order : 3268464
          Date : 2/06/2015
          status : Shipped
          Client Type : Paypal

          AC power 220v missing
          I have send 3 emails for this problem, No no solution was found and I still waiting...
          I have just received USB cable and adaptator EU.

          Order : 3271223
          Date : 2/10/2015
          status : Shipped
          Client Type : Paypal


          I have sent several emails, but always the same response... Wait !

          More than 45 days and always no received...

          I have opened a dispute with Paypal since 03/20/2015, but no news of Geekbuying.

          This is the dispute :
          Hello,

          I placed an order number 3271223, Feb. 10, 2015.

          This command is part of China February 13, 2015, we are March 20, 2015 and I still have not received anything.

          This order was denied when she arrived in the Netherlands and returned to China for some unknown reason, she left China March 3, 2015 with the same tracking number RSXXXXXXXXXNL:

          17-02-2015 5:42 p.m. The item is at the point of handover from freight carrier to PostNL

          16-02-2015 2:40 p.m. The item has arrived in the airport transit

          16-02-2015 2:35 The item HAS left the country originaire

          15-02-2015 1:48 p.m. The item is ready for shipment

          14-02-2015 9:00 p.m. The item is at the airport of the country originaire

          14-02-2015 2:56 p.m. The item is at the airport of the country originaire

          13-02-2015 5:08 The item is pre-advised

          Here is the current follow:

          09-03-2015 2:07 p.m. The item has been processed in the country of destination FRANCE

          09-03-2015 07:29 The item is on transportation to the country of destination

          07-03-2015 2:52 p.m. The item is at the PostNL sorting center

          06-03-2015 1:31 p.m. The item is at the point of handover from freight carrier to PostNL

          05-03-2015 1:25 p.m. The item has arrived in the airport transit

          04-03-2015 11:27 p.m. The item HAS left the country originaire

          04-03-2015 1:44 p.m. The item is received by the shipper in the country originaire

          04-03-2015 2:32 The item is ready for shipment

          03-03-2015 08:33 The item is pre-advised

          I sent 3 emails to get news, you tell me every time to wait between 15 and 30 days, now we are more than 45 days of waiting.

          I called several times to postal services, they do not know where is the package.

          You must wear a claim nearby your carrier,

          the buyer can not do it, it is the seller only.

          I hope to hear from you soon so that we may classify this claim.

          Best Regards

          What can you do for me Emma ?

          I do not know what to do...

          I'm really disappointed in my first home purchase.

          Tank you for your response.

          Hi,
          Please don't worry.
          About the order 3268464, we split it into two parcels. One is delivered in the post office, you need to go to there and get it, another one has signed.
          About order 3271223, i cannot make sure, i have informed relevant staff to check it and help you. Please check your inbox, she will contact you.
          Please don't worry and trust us, GeekBuying is a responsible store.

          Sincerely
          Emma
          Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

          Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

          Comment


            Originally posted by promark View Post
            Order Number: #3272840

            Order Date: 2/13/2015
            Order Status: Shipped

            Still not received this order from your Spanish warehouse, ironically another order from china came 2 weeks ago

            I also cannot get any tracking info, fed up with waiting so can you contact me to arrange a full refund

            Thanks
            Hi,
            I have reported your problem to relevant staff, they will reply me tomorrow because its off work time now. I will let you know when i get any news.

            Sincerely
            Emma
            Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

            Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

            Comment


              Originally posted by Curnonsky View Post
              Okay,
              After reading all the post out there, i'm starting to feel very concerned about the products I ordered on your website (already) four days ago. I already sent 2 days ago a email to your staff, to know more about the status of my order. But now i discover that you frequently sell products without even having them in stock.
              I assume that's the case of the Xiaomi Yi White edition Action Camera I ordered from your website.
              I've actually bought a DHL shipping to be sure that it will be there as fast as possible, but it sounds like the problem isn't the shipment, it's your company having difficulties to send (and sometimes it looks like they were never sent) the products you are selling.

              So my question is the one i already asked to your staff by email, WHEN will it be shipped (if ever ? ) and is there any shortage with the Xiaomi YI ? If so when will you be able to send it ?

              Order Number: #3297006


              Thanks in advance..
              Please don't worry, your order will ship out tonight. All is ok.

              Sincerely
              Emma
              Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

              Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

              Comment


                Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post
                Hi,
                Possible for you to let me know the order number? It's hard for me to find it the old post.

                Sincerely
                Emma
                Order number is 3284755

                Comment


                  Hello GeekBuying_Rep

                  I stumbled on this forum while searching for "How to track Package from Geekbuying on DHL" and I'm pleased to see how you've handled the complaints maturely.

                  Meanwhile, I also ordered for a package as well but i got a mail advising me to pay some additional fee for Shipment because my area as stated in the address is a remote area.

                  Whereas, it is the same address i usually use to receive my monthly Google AdSense cheque before the wire transfer was introduced.

                  To cut this short;
                  First, i will appreciate if you can give me the current status of my order.
                  Second, if my package has been delivered to DHL office in Lagos, Nigeria.
                  Third, I'll appreciate if you can help me confirm the specified location of the office my package is and I'll goto their office to pick it up myself since my Area is Remote and they can't come to me.

                  I can't pay the additional $37 charges for shipment!

                  My details below:
                  Order No: 3299135
                  Email: kaydeecr7[@]gmail.com

                  Looking forward to your response.

                  Regards.

                  Comment


                    [QUOTE=GeekBuying_Rep;294351]
                    Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post

                    Hi,
                    Please don't worry, i have checked your order, the quality inspection has completed and its has arrive in our HK warehouse, your package will ship out in 48 hours.

                    Sincerely
                    Emma
                    Have any idea how much 48 hours i need to wait !!!! Why you joking and profit in this way , Sincerely Emma
                    really if you are Sincerely Emma you may have one solution .!!!!!Refund i will buy any are else

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Chaydee View Post
                      Hello GeekBuying_Rep

                      I stumbled on this forum while searching for "How to track Package from Geekbuying on DHL" and I'm pleased to see how you've handled the complaints maturely.

                      Meanwhile, I also ordered for a package as well but i got a mail advising me to pay some additional fee for Shipment because my area as stated in the address is a remote area.

                      Whereas, it is the same address i usually use to receive my monthly Google AdSense cheque before the wire transfer was introduced.

                      To cut this short;
                      First, i will appreciate if you can give me the current status of my order.
                      Second, if my package has been delivered to DHL office in Lagos, Nigeria.
                      Third, I'll appreciate if you can help me confirm the specified location of the office my package is and I'll goto their office to pick it up myself since my Area is Remote and they can't come to me.

                      I can't pay the additional $37 charges for shipment!

                      My details below:
                      Order No: 3299135
                      Email: kaydeecr7[@]gmail.com

                      Looking forward to your response.

                      Regards.
                      Hi,
                      Please don't worry, i have talked with Apple, she has deal with it and help you. Your package will ship out soon.

                      Sincerely
                      Emma
                      Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

                      Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post
                        Hi,
                        Please don't worry, i have talked with Apple, she has deal with it and help you. Your package will ship out soon.

                        Sincerely
                        Emma
                        Thank you Emma,

                        I suppose the tracking id will be functional too because last time I checked it was giving 'error not found' on DHL website, please let me know when to use my tracking id so i can monitor it from my end. Cheers!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Vindex View Post
                          Order number is 3284755
                          Hi,
                          Your package has shipped out from HK warehouse last night, here is the tracking number: RF320827125SG. Any other questions, feel free to let me know.

                          Sincerely
                          Emma
                          Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

                          Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

                          Comment


                            [QUOTE=wolfheart79;295013]
                            Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

                            Have any idea how much 48 hours i need to wait !!!! Why you joking and profit in this way , Sincerely Emma
                            really if you are Sincerely Emma you may have one solution .!!!!!Refund i will buy any are else
                            Dear sir,
                            Sorry to make you feel inconvenience. There is only one staff work in our HK warehouse, he has packing and ship out all packages one by one, hope you can understand us. Your order has packaging completed. RF323242343SG is your tracking number, you get tracking it online in further days. Any other questions, feel free to let me know.

                            Sincerely
                            Emma
                            Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

                            Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post
                              Hi,
                              I have reported your problem to relevant staff, they will reply me tomorrow because its off work time now. I will let you know when i get any news.

                              Sincerely
                              Emma
                              Any update Emma?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by promark View Post
                                Any update Emma?
                                Hi,
                                *********** is your tracking number. The relevant staff checked your package, it displayed the package has been signed. Have you got the package?
                                Last edited by GeekBuying_Rep; 03-29-2015, 22:55.
                                Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

                                Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X