Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

really sorry for the inconvenience,as we don't know well your order,but we have informed our customer service to check it and give you a answer soon.
    I got it delivered today. Seems all right now. The problem here is, I chose and paid a premium for DHL for fast delivery. They did deliver fast in 3 business days, but Geekbuying was dead slow to hand the item to the DHL. That makes me think Geekbuying does not own the item in the stock, but gets it after the order.

Comment

Originally posted by robjcorcoran View Post

I got it delivered today. Seems all right now. The problem here is, I chose and paid a premium for DHL for fast delivery. They did deliver fast in 3 business days, but Geekbuying was dead slow to hand the item to the DHL. That makes me think Geekbuying does not own the item in the stock, but gets it after the order.
      thanks for your feedback.
      glad to hear that you have received it.
      we usually takes 2~7 business days to ready well a package.
      after it is ready, we will ship it.
      but if the product is in presale,of course we should wait for a while.
      and sometimes the products are too popular to meed the demand.
      anyway,we will try our best to improve our service.
      thanks for your suggestions.
      Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

“we usually takes 2~7 business days to ready well a package.”

Blá, blá, blá...

So, why anyone from Geek can explain me why my order, bought in March (on pre order but item available by the end of March) has an tracking number created by 11th Abril, but until today wasn’t in UPS system yet??!!

Let me guess.
        ”we apologise for the inconvenience...”
        ”hope you will receive your item soon”

and so on...

A SHAME!!!!!

Comment

Yes, and mine wasn't even a presale. It seemed well in stock.

Originally posted by Lagarto View Post
          “we usually takes 2~7 business days to ready well a package.”

Blá, blá, blá...

So, why anyone from Geek can explain me why my order, bought in March (on pre order but item available by the end of March) has an tracking number created by 11th Abril, but until today wasn’t in UPS system yet??!!

Let me guess.

and so on...

A SHAME!!!!!

Comment

"Yes, and mine wasn't even a presale. It seemed well in stock."

You're right!
            More than a week ago i've sent an inquiry to Geek asking if they have stock of that item (the one i bought) and they said they have!
            They only want to get our money and after that, when they want, they send the items.

My order detail:
            Order Number: #4491859 Order Date: 3/15/2018
            Order Status: Shipped

Shipping Method: HKEU Priority Line Shipping Date: 4/13/2018 12:00:00 AM

UPS Tracking detail:
            A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Geek wants make me believe that 13 days after be shipped (as they say), it's normal get this info from the carrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only answer i got from Geek it's the usual:

I'm thinking on opening a request on PayPal, has this seems not to get an quick end!

Comment

Exactly, I mean this can be their way of doing things. If I knew it will take 27 days for them to ship the item I wouldn't choose 3 day delivery DHL. Or maybe I wouldn't buy it at all and wouldn't be disappointed. There is not a big difference for me to get the item in 30 or 45 days. Now they are giving me back $10 because of the delay . I had paid $50 for DHL not $10.

Fool me once.

You're right!
              More than a week ago i've sent an inquiry to Geek asking if they have stock of that item (the one i bought) and they said they have!
              They only want to get our money and after that, when they want, they send the items.

My order detail:

UPS Tracking detail:
              A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Geek wants make me believe that 13 days after be shipped (as they say), it's normal get this info from the carrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking on opening a request on PayPal, has this seems not to get an quick end!

Comment

You're right!

My order detail:

UPS Tracking detail:

really sorry to hear that,as we don't know well about your case,we can only help you inform them to give you a solution soon.

Comment

Originally posted by robjcorcoran View Post
                  Exactly, I mean this can be their way of doing things. If I knew it will take 27 days for them to ship the item I wouldn't choose 3 day delivery DHL. Or maybe I wouldn't buy it at all and wouldn't be disappointed. There is not a big difference for me to get the item in 30 or 45 days. Now they are giving me back $10 because of the delay . I had paid $50 for DHL not $10.

Fool me once.

4503123 really sorry to hear that,we have informed them to give you a solution soon.

Comment

Hi Geekbuying I would like to cancel an order #4545315 made on 22.04 which takes too.much to be processed and shipped. Please confirm me that we can cancel.it and refund the money paid.

Comment

Originally posted by calin5971 View Post
                      Hi Geekbuying I would like to cancel an order #4545315 made on 22.04 which takes too.much to be processed and shipped. Please confirm me that we can cancel.it and refund the money paid.
                      alright,we have transferred your message to our customer service, they will check it and give you a reply soon.

Comment

Order Number: #4546459. You sent me the wrong power supply for the box I ordered. I didn't get a US power supply. Also the operating system was advertised as Android 8.1 and the actual operating system it came with is Android Nougat 7.1.2 which is not what I ordered. Ive written customer service 2 times since and have not yet received a response. The box was 82.99 and with shipping came to 93.90. I would like this situation fixed. Its like ordering a new computer that says it has windows 10 on it and you get one that has XP. For thirty dollars more I could have got a more superior box like the h96 max with a rockchip 3399 and the same operation system that you sent me.

Comment

Originally posted by cnymalenurse View Post
                          Order Number: #4546459. You sent me the wrong power supply for the box I ordered. I didn't get a US power supply. Also the operating system was advertised as Android 8.1 and the actual operating system it came with is Android Nougat 7.1.2 which is not what I ordered. Ive written customer service 2 times since and have not yet received a response. The box was 82.99 and with shipping came to 93.90. I would like this situation fixed. Its like ordering a new computer that says it has windows 10 on it and you get one that has XP. For thirty dollars more I could have got a more superior box like the h96 max with a rockchip 3399 and the same operation system that you sent me.

sorry to hear that, we have transferred your message to our customer service [email protected], they will check it and give you a answer soon.

Comment

Still no reply from customer service. I want this problem taken care of before you say the product is void from the warranty and Im not able to do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by cnymalenurse View Post

Still no reply from customer service. I want this problem taken care of before you say the product is void from the warranty and Im not able to do anything about it.
                              sorry for that,we have informed them again.
                              usually our customer service will reply in 24 business hours as we have time difference.
                              hope you can understand.

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

really sorry to hear that,we have transferred your message to our customer service, they will check it and help you process the problem.
                                Hello, I sent the package back in early March and still have not heard anything and no money. greetings

Comment

Working...
                                X