Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nosma9 View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to talk about a problem regarding my order with number 3292995. The item was the mobile phone GT17 produced by DTC. I received the parcel two days ago and I found out that the specifications were not the same as the ones written in your webpage. First of all, the processor according to the item description is Quad core , 1.3 GHz and in the one that I received is Quad core, 1.2 GHz (that is a minor problem). In addition to this, in the item description the display is IPS and 4.7 inches , whilst the one that was sent has 4.66 inches QHD display. Furthermore, the resolution is not 1280x720 pixels as is clearly stated in the specifications of the phone in your webpage (http://www.geekbuying.com/...PD_Feed_342311), as well as in one of your answers in a customer's question in the item description webpage, but instead it seems to be 960x540 (I have not turned the phone on yet, thinking of a return). Finally, in the item description the phone seems to have 8GB rom, but the one that I received had only 4GB. Based on research that I did on the internet I believe that the version of the phone that was dispatched is the DTC GT17 Jupiter (the simple version), while the specifications in your webpage correspond to DTC GT17 Jupiter Plus.

I have contacted the after sales support but I am affraid that they did not show interest in my case. Since it is the first time that I placed an order in your website I must say that I feel very dissapointed. I did not turn the phone on yet; although I was waiting for it with great impatience, because I want to check what the options are, regarding a refund or even a return. What concerns me the most is that other customers have received the version of the phone with the right specifications, as I have seen from the video that a customer has uploaded in the web page with the phone description (in the bottom of the link above).

Dear sir,
    Sorry to make you feel inconvenience. I have informed your problem to relevant staff. They will help you solve the problem. Please check your inbox. Please don't worry. Any other questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
    Emma
    Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Dear all,
      We have three days of statutory holidays from April 4th to April 6th. All questions, feel free to leave the message here, Emma will help you when i come back to work on April 7th.

Sincerely
      Emma

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

Dear sir,
        Sorry to make you feel inconvenience. I have informed your problem to relevant staff. They will help you solve the problem. Please check your inbox. Please don't worry. Any other questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
        Emma
        After running the Antutu test I realized that it was the right version of the phone which has the desired specifications. It was the wrong package that fooled me! Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards and have a nice holiday

Comment

Hello Emma,

Why don't you make your processing time explicit before checkout? My order 3305331 has been sitting in "Processing" state for 4 days with no response to emails and no tracking number.

If I knew there would be up to 7 days of processing PLUS 5 days of shipping I wouldn't have gone through with the order and wouldn't be frustrated now.

Please email me the tracking number as soon as possible. You have my private email attached to the order. Please do NOT post the tracking number in the forum.

Thanks.
          Last edited by artemio; 04-06-2015, 12:35. Reason: grammar

Comment

Hi has still not arrived and when I track it it says it is in destination country - Netherlands where as it is suppose to come to Canada , the order got shipped on march 14 .
            please give me an update

thx
            keyur

Comment

Hi ms Emma.
              i just want to know what is status of my order. here is my order number 3288624 and here is my tracking number RF321943989SG. you said it was shipped last march 13 but until now i did not get my item. when will my item will arrived. kindly response to me because i miss all the events that i need to use that item. please help me.

thank you very much.
              hoping that yu\ou can help me

Comment

Hi ms Emma.
                i just want to know what is status of my order. here is my order number 3288624 and here is my tracking number RF321943989SG. you said it was shipped last march 13 but until now i did not get my item. it is already april 8 here. when will my item will arrived. kindly response to me because i miss all the events that i need to use that item. please help me.

thank you very much.

Comment

Hi ms Emma.
                  i just want to know what is status of my order. here is my order number 3288624 and here is my tracking number RF321943989SG. you said it was shipped last march 13 but until now i did not get my item. it is already april 8 here. when will my item will arrived. kindly response to me because i miss all the events that i need to use that item. please help me.

thank you very much.

Comment

Hi ms Emma.

thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by nosma9 View Post

After running the Antutu test I realized that it was the right version of the phone which has the desired specifications. It was the wrong package that fooled me! Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards and have a nice holiday
                      Hi,
                      Thank you for your feedback. About the wrong package, i will informed relevant dept. to avoid such errors.
                      Have a nice day!

Sincerely
                      Emma

Comment

Originally posted by COOLPRINCE View Post
                        Hi has still not arrived and when I track it it says it is in destination country - Netherlands where as it is suppose to come to Canada , the order got shipped on march 14 .
                        please give me an update

thx
                        keyur
                        Hi,
                        Your package has arrived in Canada, the latest transport info is on April 1st "Item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing". Please wait more patiently, you will get the package soon. Any other questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
                        Emma

Comment

Originally posted by Lord View Post
                          Hi ms Emma.
                          i just want to know what is status of my order. here is my order number 3288624 and here is my tracking number RF321943989SG. you said it was shipped last march 13 but until now i did not get my item. when will my item will arrived. kindly response to me because i miss all the events that i need to use that item. please help me.

thank you very much.

Dear sir,
                          I have checked your order, the package has arrived in PHILIPPINES and turn-over item to next office. Normally, the the register mail will take 15-30 days, please wait more patiently. Any other questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
                          Emma

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

Dear sir,
                            I have checked your order, the package has arrived in PHILIPPINES and turn-over item to next office. Normally, the the register mail will take 15-30 days, please wait more patiently. Any other questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
                            Emma

Thank You For the Fast response Ms. Emma. i just want to know that maybe i can expect the item around this week or next week? hope i can received it this week because i will attend an event this weekend so that i can use it. please update me. and may i know if the package has gift on it?

Thank you so much Ms Emma.
                            More power. I am looking to purchased again on you

Comment

Hello.
                              I want to get my money back!
                              My order number is 3302393.
                              I got the DHL shipment on Sunday, April 5th.
                              Tablet Teclast X98 Air 3G (64Gb) worked for 2 days (Sunday and Monday). On Tuesday I left it for the whole day in the sleep mode, and when I tried to turn it on/wake it up, it didn't respond.
                              I thought, ok, maybe the battery is discharged. Charged the tablet for 6 hours, pressed the On button, and nothing happened! No screen activity! The charger works, it heats and if I connect my phone to it, it charges.

The tablet is faulty.
                              It doesn't have a scratch but does not work. I only used ot for 2 days and had time only to personalize it and install facebook.
                              Also the 3 screen protector you sent don't fit the tablet. They are too large and the camera hole is centered, not left side.

How do I get the refund?
                              I am disapointed with tablet quality (it doesn't work), screen protector don't fit, and I don't need the cover case without the tablet!
                              Thank you.
                              Hope for your quick response.
                              Pavel.

Comment

I asked Order No. 863897
                                And shipped No. LM936432271CN
                                And returned to you. and asked you to resend it again
                                And until now have not been resend

Comment

Working...
                                X