Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefighter
    replied
    Hello, i have problems whit a KIII Pro, it is non compatible with my satellite antenna, the antenna send a SCR signal but the box doesn't read this signal.
    how can i resolve the problem?

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by Mouse M.D. View Post
    Hi,
    Could You tell me please, if I order a Youping scooter, shipping from China, to EU /Hungary/ is it duty and tax free 100% ? The only shipping method is "Railroad line". The customer service answered "there is no custom taxes by this way"
    Thanks!
    Hi,
    Yes. It is tax free via Railroad line.

Leave a comment:

• Mouse M.D.
    replied
    Hi,
    Could You tell me please, if I order a Youping scooter, shipping from China, to EU /Hungary/ is it duty and tax free 100% ? The only shipping method is "Railroad line". The customer service answered "there is no custom taxes by this way"
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruif View Post
    Order No.:4752243 - defective mecool m8s pro w

Hello.
    I bought this tv box as a Christmas gift, but now that it started beeing used we noticed it just keeps freezing, for no reason after a few minutes working.
    There are no OTA updates available. How should i proceed to have it replaced?

Thank you
    Hi friend,

Thank you for your order.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Our Customer Service Team will send email to you and help you.

Please don't worry.

Please feel free to check the email.

Leave a comment:

• Ruif
    replied
    Order No.:4752243 - defective mecool m8s pro w

Hello.
    I bought this tv box as a Christmas gift, but now that it started beeing used we noticed it just keeps freezing, for no reason after a few minutes working.
    There are no OTA updates available. How should i proceed to have it replaced?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by Diego Salerno View Post
    I ordered a pack on September 21/18.
    paid with PayPal.
    Payment was received .
    Was told item will be shipped Friday. Now 10 days and still no shipping.
    Order number 4702666
    Hi friend,
    Sorry for inconvenience.
    We will check it and ship it as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Diego Salerno
    replied
    I ordered a pack on September 21/18.
    paid with PayPal.
    Payment was received .
    Was told item will be shipped Friday. Now 10 days and still no shipping.
    Order number 4702666

Leave a comment:

• arwe
    replied
    Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

Hi friend,Sorry for inconvenience.
    I had told my colleague in Customer Support Team.
    And they will contact you again to help you.
    Please kindly check email.
    Thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by arwe View Post
    Order Number: #4665007 - defective item

Dear Geekbuying Team,
    our Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner Robot stopped working after one week of use. The robot only says "An internal error has occured. Please reboot the device.". We tried rebooting and also resetting the vacuum to factory with no success. We contacted your support and received troubleshooting instructions which we followed to no success.
    Your support is absolutely uncooperative and not helpful at all, they offered no address for returning the robot for repair or solving our problem in any way.

This is all documented in Support case AF1004061083, AF1003462983 and AF1003779983. Don't ask me why three support cases are opened for one problem, your support did this.
    We would like to return the robot have our money back. Please send us shipping information and a shipping label.
    Thank you in advance,
    Arne
    Hi friend,Sorry for inconvenience.
    I had told my colleague in Customer Support Team.
    And they will contact you again to help you.
    Please kindly check email.

Leave a comment:

• arwe
    replied
    Order Number: #4665007 - defective item

Dear Geekbuying Team,
    our Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner Robot stopped working after one week of use. The robot only says "An internal error has occured. Please reboot the device.". We tried rebooting and also resetting the vacuum to factory with no success. We contacted your support and received troubleshooting instructions which we followed to no success.
    Your support is absolutely uncooperative and not helpful at all, they offered no address for returning the robot for repair or solving our problem in any way.

This is all documented in Support case AF1004061083, AF1003462983 and AF1003779983. Don't ask me why three support cases are opened for one problem, your support did this.
    We would like to return the robot have our money back. Please send us shipping information and a shipping label.
    Thank you in advance,
    Arne

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by zecopas View Post
    Hi,

I have submitted order number: #4674220 on 21/08 but I still haven’t received any notification about being dispatched.
    On your website it says that orders are dispatched in 2 days.
    I tried calling your numbers +86 755 2394 3772 and +86 134 2181 5093 and sent emails to all email addresses I could find but nobody has been responding.

Could you please advise what is happening with my order?

Thanks
    Hello friend,

Sorry for late response.
    I have confirmed it with our CS team.
    Your order is shipped this week.
    And they will send you the tracking number.

Leave a comment:

• zecopas
    replied
    Hi,

I have submitted order number: #4674220 on 21/08 but I still haven’t received any notification about being dispatched.
    On your website it says that orders are dispatched in 2 days.
    I tried calling your numbers +86 755 2394 3772 and +86 134 2181 5093 and sent emails to all email addresses I could find but nobody has been responding.

Could you please advise what is happening with my order?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by calin5971 View Post
    Unfortunately, it has not been shipped yet. Geekbuying only created a label for a future shipping at DHL with the number indicated by you, 1 hour ago. after all this claims in the past 3 weeks...
    How about betting that the Pickup Scan will be done only after one-two additional weeks?
    Hello friend,
    We really have sent it out.
    Maybe the info didn't updated in the website.
    Because the shipping method is HKEU Priority Line.
    The info won't update until the package arrive Europe.

Leave a comment:

• calin5971
    replied
    Unfortunately, it has not been shipped yet. Geekbuying only created a label for a future shipping at DHL with the number indicated by you, 1 hour ago. after all this claims in the past 3 weeks...
    How about betting that the Pickup Scan will be done only after one-two additional weeks?

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by calin5971 View Post
    Hi, I experience an incredible situation with Geekbuying and my order. On 28/07 I ordered 2 Xiaowa E20 vacuum cleaners, which were on stock according to the site. (Order no 4653471).
    Since then I made several attempts to speed up the shipping, without success. It's been 1 month since then.
    First, on 7th August your rep (Shirley) told me that only on aug 11 my ordered items will be available, which of course didn't happened.
    Then in the second correspondence, initiated by me, on 14th August, Shirely from Geekbuying tells me that unfortunately only on Aug 18 will arrive the items from the supplier.
    Today is 23rd August and no update on my order, I sent them another email.
    Is this the desired experience you want to create to your customers??
    Hello friend,
    Sorry for the issue.
    And I have checked your order just now.
    It has been shipped.
    And the tracking number is JVGL06047542230163517179.
    Please check it.
    And our CS team will contact you.
    Sorry again for inconvenience.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X